Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

well ...the scales are bouncing still if not going upwards very odd ....... hope its the antibiotics im on thats pushing it but i doubt it ...... will still plod but not impressed lol

ok so 2 of a k lost ...it did bounce down to 79 at one point but then shot up again ..... driving me mad lol .... cant put a finger on what im doing wrong yet will have to change the oatbran usage next week see if going back to gallettes kicks it off again or not

Hey Tan and everyone!

Quick update. Had flu followed by a cold. Never usually ill for more than 24 hours, so not happy and fed up not being 100%, am taking ages to shake it off. Had lost some weight at the beginning of the month, sure it's gone back on due to the many boxes of throat sweets consumed (I had limited voice for 10 days, put paid to my social life!)

Hey ho, school holidays so I'm sleeping lots. Freezing out - wish it had been last month and it would have scuppered the flu virus for us all! Still sun is out, so things are looking better (even if it's cold, it looks warm!) and it is due to warm up.

Positive thoughts, the garden work is well underway. Shame we can't get a spade through the ground to get the soil turned but the wall should be finished this week, great stuff. Friends coming this weekend, that will cheer us all up.

Hope all have a good week.:D

Lovely to read you Robin, but sorry you've been unwell... this cold weather is lingering this year, isn't it!

Scrumps - like you, the Dukan way isn't making the kilos melt off as once it would for me either (and if today was Friday, I'd be registering a gain!)! Unlike you from the sounds of it, I probably eat too much but I still have issues eating in public when others are noshing their main course, often two pieces of fruit, then yoghurt. I like to be chewing while they are! Not watching them eat their puds when I've long finished! I guess I could eat at my desk on my own (yawn!!). awhhhh!
x

hey Robin ....sounds like youve had a rough time hun xxxx Jan and Jude say hi by the way xxxx

Jo ...seems we may have run out of Dukan luck !!! Im wondering whether a straight meat and veg diet for life maybe the way to go ...i dont remember it being this hard last time ive hovered around 79 to 81 for weeks now and no amount of anything seems to be shifting it

It's true that the weight isn't shifting (and I'm still showing a slight gain on last Friday!) but I fear changing anything because this is very easy, and I'm not tempted in the slightest, and changing onto another regime might trip me up! Having said that, my shape seems to have changed as my size 14s are hanging rather low yet at this weight previous times they'd have been skin tight! I must have a very fat back or fat arms this time!!

aaah fortunately I do like meat so it's no hardship to me to continue plugging on (until the nice summer fruit appear and then I'm changing, blow it!)

ok sooooooo 1 k gone scale did bounce down a few more gr but i took the heavy line , so im not disappointed when it goes back up ......
this has become a crawl as i now dont expect to lose for 3 weeks or so seems to drop like that saying that im back ing the 70s so getting there

having a quiet week hubby away in Brisbane for work so I am plodding on .......... househunting at the moment as the landlord want s to sell up so will have to move in April

we have monsoon rains still driving me mad now ....still warm as in 29 degrees but rain rain rain

wahey you're in the 70s even when taking the heavy line! Well done you! Do you find it easier or harder without "he who can eat what he likes without gaining a gramme"? Hopefully easier! Strange weather indeed to have heat and rain! Here we have chilly cloud free mornings and glorious sunshine most of the day (making clothes decisions very difficult!). Yesterday I started in a sweater, thick coat, scarf, gloves and hat (it was minus 4°C at 6am when I left home) and ended up in a short sleeved top!

What a pain for you having to move, and next month too. That's not a great deal of notice for you. Are there plenty of properties around?

he who can eat is nowdays finding that hecant (he he ) opps sorry me bad with the evil laugh he had to do a few weeks dukan too of course it came off him easy , but goes back on easy too nowdays ....
i find i want to eat with this rain so have to stop myself heading for the carbs

house hunting ok , the place has a downturn on at moment expected to last till after May and not pick up until after the elections in September properly ,as the mines are playing hardball with the government doesnt affect us except no overtime ....
Hopefully it means we can pick up a place with cheaper rent 100 + cheaper we think ....we may lose the pool aswell as its only used around 6 months of the year and we reall want to start saving for a deposit on our own place at some stage .

quick check in still about lifes a bit manic at the moment ...trying to sort out a new rental as our landlord is selling our place ....... weight hovering around 79 to 81 k ..... as im not totally in the game at the moment may have to wait till after easter....and I wont do full dukan again as my bodys not happy with it nowdays ...will be low carbs and more veg

Hi there Tan - please hang around. I'd be interested in hearing about your house visits etc! Are there many places available? Will you have a pool? Very exciting stuff!
I'm doing my own thing too at the moment (wobbly slope but so far so good). Low carb yes, where pasta/rice/bread is concerned, but plenty of veg, salad and fruit so not low carb when you plug it into My Fitness Pal!
Enjoy your Easter. I have a small treat planned (well two, but they're little). Will have them at almost bedtime Sunday so that the entire day isn't a wash out!

Back