Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

oh no there seems to be a lot going round at the mo :(
dont be taking your pmt out on him lol

lol what on my eldest nah never ....save my pmt outbursts till the oh gets home its more fun !!!!

ive added some pictures of the view !!!

mmm usually oat and wheat bran mix it with herbs or spices coat breast in either an egg first then mix or for really gooey roll chicken in fromage frais or quark then roll in wheat mix

right added pictures of me now ...dont do photos so they are not great ....they are from last oct and then the begining of July

can't see them... perhaps we have to wait for an update... I will return!

or they may be on private

:cry:

I CAN SEE :) view is stunning babe x

She obviously doesn't want me to see them!!

lol you should be able to now

Ive had an interesting call with the diatician today about my too eldest and she has recomended they have wheatbran made into muffins or something for their digestion ...i mentioned the oatbran and the dukan diet and said about the bread and the muffins she said that that would be fine for them there are some studies where they recommend it to children in America , so looks like im going to have to get the bread maker out and have a go at the loaf of dukan bread

right !!!!!!!!!!!! i do hope it helps them but i think it will !!!!!!!!!!!

well my hunny i think u look beautiful and its nice to put a face to a name .......... hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!

lol hun thanks xxx....................
i will put on somemore this weekend as my weigh in is tomorrow and as long as i stay the same as the last 2 days I have broken the 3 stone loss from the start in June which will mean quite a good loss on dukan too but thats for tomorrow ...

Can't see them, Tan. What am I doing wrong?

I cant see them either :( good thing with the dietitian too good luck with the bread.

think you have to be friends to see them

Back