Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Nice pics Tan and thanks for the idea about the coated chicken I will try that one day soon. Do you do it with a whole chicken breast or do you cube it first?

i use whatever ive got too be honest

Fab views Tan!

(love your hair, wish I was brave enough to have mine coloured like that, or even at all).

lol its not that colour at the moment due to have it done so will have to decide what colours to go as a friend does it so i trust her ....i love the red but i think im doing gold and white this time in time for xmas lol

I'm really boring when it comes to colouring my hair, its just dark brown, to cover the grey ones. White and gold sounds very festive !

ok so been busy today not been about ....
Loss 4lb well i did have a rouge lb from last week so alls good
Start weight 25th june 15 st 6 lbs
start dukan 29th JUly 196 lb 14 stone
current weight 8/10.....173lb 12 st 5lb
next target under 170 then into the 60s
hope to get to 11 7 by xmas

food
B gelette and egg
L jelly roast beef
D chicken

headache this morning had a small person in bed in the middle most of the night so got very hot
Off for a flu jab at 11.30 then thats about it today
foodwise
B galette and egg
Lchicken and beef
Dchilli and salad

I hate it when the kids try and get in bed with me, mine are quite good and have had to get used to me sending them straig back to bed. Infact they don't bother trying anymore lol.

she didnt come in till early hours and she hurt her knees at school so didnt have the heart to drag her back lol .Ive got a memory foam matress too so was roasting

Millie REFUSES to leave her bed (at the age of 3!!!). I've told her she can come and get in bed with Mummy & Daddy when she wakes up in the morning but she said "no thanks Mummy, you can come and get me". She honestly wont leave her bed til you go and get her. Like Mother like daughter.

Hope her knees are on the mend.

x

her knees will be ok she has really long legs (shes blonde blue eyes skinny legs up to her arms pits . lucky mare !!!) but shes very gangley she s for ever falling over her own legs 4 times last week the grazes just got bigger and the plasters became bandage packs by friday ...wont stop her running around though

OMG you could have just described Millie! Honestly. She's blonde, leggy and SUPER clumsy! She falls over her own legs 3-4 a DAY! She runs like she has someone elses legs attached to her, which she has no control over! It was a joke for a while, but I'm a little worried. I keep threatening to take her to the doctors if she doesnt start watching where she's going.

Are all children like this????

x

lol long thin ones are !!!! so scary at times the ammount of times ive had to pick her up off the floor

lol long thin ones are !!!! so scary at times the ammount of times ive had to pick her up off the floor

:eek:

I had my 3 at the GP for their jabs last week. The older 2 had sports medicals too so had to strip off and the doc asked why my daughter's legs were so bruised (eldest's were fine). She throws herself around less than the boys (who are 'typical' always-on-the-move lads) but seems to fall more often. I just said she was clumsy (and unlucky to bruise easily) but he did give me a weird look!

What is all this talk about long legs Tan??? I don't know what they are LOL
nor me hun
Ive the short fat dumpy ones maizie has a jo-lo figure but rylee has been blessed with the works lol

lol Laura im glad ry does it at school as at least they know what she islike .....otherwise id be dreading the ss on the door weekly

sunday today very windy
supposed to be watching other half in his enduro but dyl still rough and id rather keep him fit for his maths day on tuesday
so looks like another duvet day hehehe
food wise
Bgalette and egg
L omelette and ham
D chicken with mexican spice

Back