Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Yeah fish pie envy for me here in Oz!!.... Is the recipe on minis or in the dukan recipe book?

lol think Jo put a version somewhere .....i used salmon and cod and prawns in a bechemel sauce and i added lemon &pepper then made cauliflower mash to go on top

post office now offers a photograph taking service :)....my dad used it last time....thankfully I've a few years to go yet on my passport x

thats the booth we all thought was wierd as it was infront of a kiosk lol ....had it done just got to fill in the forms now

well i just found away to get a better piece of chicken ...just filled the middle of a breast with prawns and quark roasted and was fine i actually enjoyed a piece of chicken

yep that's the weird covered kiosk...looks like something from an episode of doctor who!

scary stuff :)

chicken sounds good...had minced beef tonight...first time of red meat in months... still not in love with it....got another lb to use this week :(.... dukan is seriously sending me veggie :D.... x

lol im thinking veggie at the end of this ...i did have 5%fat sausages today naughty but nice .......
i do feel i lose more on white meat days than red

A proud Ozzie vegetarian over here!!!! 13 years now. ALthough in the past 5 years I have taken to eating fish for protein, usually every second or third day. Except on Dukan! daily...

well its absoloutley tipping down here and so windy dog would even go out this morning
Im going to sort through the girls clothes and see whats they never wear sort out all their winter woolies too
got a slight headache this morning could be the fact that i slept really well lol !!!
I got attacked by our mad guinea pig last night trying to de matt him he was not a happy chappy
right food today
B galette and egg
L chicken breat and prawns
dslow roast beef if it gets in the slow cooker in time

Enjoy the clothes sorting. I love going through the wardrobe and bucking out clothes, especially too big clothes.

lol i did tell him if he was in Peru he would of been in the oven after he bit me the third time

hey there so u threatened the guinea pig lol little monkey he is !!!!!!!

lol he knew exactaly what he was doing kept lunging at my fingers !!!! I was trying to sort the little begger out

morning ...have a headache today not enough water i dont think ....
not raining here so going to drag the kids out for a walk in a bit as they are going a bit stir crazy
had a look throught the kids xmas pressies last night and the girls have piles and my poor lad sems like hes got nothing but then his stuff cost 3 times as much as its wii and ds games think i may get him a couple of tops to bulk it out as he needs them anyway

right food
B galette and egg
L beef
d omelette and prawns

got to make some muffins ir some thing to take to butlins tomorrow too

and, cos I was a kid once, I know it's all about how many parcels...

i know the parcels are a big thing but his stuff cost loads ....so i think some smellys and a couple of clothes items and a book should help
i tend to go over the top at xmas as we dont buy them stuff through out the year ....im sure he will be happy and half the stuff they get they dont play with

My boys want a PS3, which is fine they can have it between them and my mum can buy them a game for it. But I am still in the 'kid' way of thinkng that more is better lol. Its easy for Emma shes still little and just wants pnk glittery things, my friend got her a sparkly horrible handbag yesterday, I will stick a nail varnish in it and she will think it fab. We cant really afford a ps3 but if they are getting it between them its not to bad, and I am not buying lots of games for it. They are good boys though dont ask for much else and help around the place cutting firewood etc. Plus it keeps them out of the way lol. and its less stuff for me to tidy up unlike all emmas crap lol

good plan Cathy Dyl had an Ipod for his birthday so was spoilt i said he wasnt getting much for xmas but i will still feel guilty ....once you wrap up a selection box and a a tube of smarties some shower gel and a few bits from Hawkins bazzar it wont look too bad

Back