Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

yep once i ate and had a cup of tea ...i tend to put off getting a drink in the night as it means i may have to get out of bed for a wee lol

off for a day at butlitz today will update later have a good day ladies

Yes, my boys love Hawkins bazzar, they circle stuff in it and I pick the cheapest for their stocking. I just found a leaflet with toys in that Emma has ticked some of the stuff and written her name by it, she didnt take long to catch on to the Christmas thing lol.

That is so cute re Emma ticking things she wanted! aawh! How I love Christmas!! We'll have to start a CHRISTMAS thread so that the "bah humbugs" don't have to come and play with us!

You will be BANNED from our Cwismas thwead Vicky!

I love Christmas, in fact yesterday I was convinced I could smell a Christmas candle, cant find one anywhere though, and now I want to fill the house with fake frosted berry garlands and clove and cinnamon candles, hurry up December.

That sounds beautiful... I love Christmas smells... but I must admit that, having been to the Alsatian Christmas markets two years ago, I am now completely sickened by cinammon and haven't used it since...

oh yes christmas thread....we love it !!!
well im finally home and sorted
had a mad day out left at 9 ended up having to go the lynton and lynmouth route due to road works , got to butlins friend wanted lunch so off to burger king i had burger no roll and 6 fries tut tut ...but followed it with 2 and 1/2 hrs in the pool so hope i burnt it off
kids had a great day out didnt get back till 8.30 by time kids fed ect all shattered and in bed

B galette and egg
L burger 6 fries
D steak and egg ,jelly

wow action packed day Tania :) bet you're feeling it tonight?

I haven't done nearly as much and I feel ready for my bed :)

glad you all had such a good day :) and it was a positive day for you too by all accounts...plenty of exercise and healthier choices for lunch :)...lets face it pre-dukan most of us would've had "the works" and not thought twice about it :)

maybe this is all part of the great re-education of dukan :)

sleep well hun xx

thanks hun your right i would of eaten it all then the kids left overs im impressed and my mate who ive not seen in months was gobsmacked she is buying the book tomorrow lol

morning all not sure how long i will be on here today computer keeps overheating grrrrrr begining of the end no doubt just hoovered it out to see if that helps
Right loss was 3lb just ,not taking in to account ounces that would be depressing at times
so on dukan that is 2 stone gone in 3 months and 3 stone 6lb in 4 months im now 12 stone god not been there for a long time !!!!!!
Right so goal now is hope fully 10lb by xmas but i will settle for 7lb that would give me 7 weeks doable i think
I also have a transit issue needs sorting so i may get a head start lol
Anyway not much on today got to clean the car out other half got an assesment day with a big company Tuesday so needs it and he likes it spotless lol will go up to tesco if the wind ever dies down its gale force me thinks
im trying if computer stays on to research a business idea dont look wont ever know
right food today
B galette and egg
L chicken salad
D steak and egg and jelly

Scrumper it's always nice when u loose weight and catch up with friends. That's motivation now to tackle those 7 lbs. You can defo do it by Xmas!

Bummer on your computer, fingers crossed it hangs in there.
Xx

you have done so so well scrumper :D

Crikey Scrumper... It's true on the weigh in thread, we see 3lbs gone, but here seeing in black and white how much you've lost on Dukan, and before, it's amazing.

Do we have photos to look at? If not, get someone aphotographing!

A great achievement! (oh and good luck with the "head start"!)

thanks all
i am pleased as i dont stick to diets !!!!!
i will get one of the kids to do a picture later , then one at the end of each month ...next month will be great as my mates coming over to do my hair so new colours to show off lol !!!! she wont do 4 but im toying with black at the moment with white and gold still see what she wants to do

Later?
<Vicky - what does that mean? is it soon???>

Back