Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Jo that means when i get dressed which with how cold it is could be a while lol

ooh you broke a stone milestone.......:) wicked...haven't done one of those for quite a while myself....:) great motivator :) x

this time next week you'll be in your 11s!! yay!

:) x

right best fill this in as a busy weekend
Just got the kids back from swimmng lessons having lunch then in to town to get a few bits
got to tidy this house up too as dyls guitar teacher will be coming here monday after school dyl so excited to be learning guitar !!!!!!
right food today

B galette and egg
L omelette
D bolognaise sauce no pasta unless i try the courgette thing

hey there scrumps im just updating my self on ur diary ,well done to get to 12 st and to have lost 2 stone wow !!! its nice when somone notices all the hard work we put in !!!!

well done hunny !!!!!!!

Afternoon Tania :)

Thinking about trying your chilli tonight :)...after I loved the chilli powder in the mince on it's own the other day (even the afterburn! :eek::))....

xxx

yey go chilli reminds me must get more chilli powder

hope everyones well
i was a bit naughty tonight had a mouth full of normal rhubarb crumble and custard a couple of chips and a couple of bacon tortellinis .....it always happens after a pv day !!!!

Never mind scrumper, lots of water and some PP days and it will all be good. X

hi scrumps ,we cant all be saint's all the time and i think a mouthful now and again is ok ,thats wot i decided when they had a choc pud and custard and i had rhubarb with 2 muffins topped with greek yog that was good too !!!

consider yourself punished with me that a a snack pack of malteesers last night !!!!!
im a 1lb heavier this morning that will teach me !!!!

ooh it will come off, I hate those days though. Hope you are ok x

hey - how are you today? over your maltesars?

Damn those little balls of chocolatey badness! :(

I wont post up what I had over the course of the weekend :eek: :) x

Hope you're having a good day today Tania :) x

no bad day at black rock lol
first ive had so much trouble trying to get on here !!!!!
then ive blown it again today dont know why ive now chucked the maltesers out !!!!!
need to get sorted kids went back to school today so from tomorrow im going to be strict ....and get my head straight
wont post menu today as id be of track .....
onwards tomorrow

Morning scrumper, back to it today girl! You can do this.

Bren x

Damn right she can :D...

Tania you have to do this! or else I'm coming off the wagon too and it'll be all your fault! (nothing like a little emotional blackmail eh ;))....

nah but seriously - you've been such a motivator/arsekicker for me :)..... now it's my turn to get on your case :D....(my seriously didn't last long did it?)...

sorry hun lack of sleep...... you can't stop dukanning...I need you :( x

Back