Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

im back and fine jumped on scales this morning same as last friday ....so what would of been if i didnt binge !!!! so chocolate all in the bin and bought loads of meat again and some quorn in as the quorn helped with the meat hate last week
m home all day today as the OH has the car gone for his interview thing in the midlands ...i had to drive a massive iveco down country lanes this morning scary or what !!!!!

im going to go and sort the girls room out that should burn off some fat .....and ive pints of water and diet pepsi ....
today food and i am sticking too it consider myself a**e kicked !!!
B galette and egg
L paprika mince
D omelette and sf jelly

ooh sounding positive there hun, keep at it :)

Hey Scrumps - despite joking, I don't really agree with getting on someone's back for a bad weekend/day/evening whatever.

BUT, what is useful I find, is to look at the reasons leading to it. You've been doing so well for so long, and you reached 2 stone off, and we all noticed, and commented, and then you pressed on the "SABOTAGE" button. Interesting... hmm... (I've done this twice myself when I reached target...)

Then I saw you posted that you'd be back on track "tomorrow" (thereby leaving yourself a few extra hours to continue along the same vein... interesting...).

I always write my menus down, whether on or off track. If you feel up to it, post them.

I've said to you for ages now that I don't think you eat enough so perhaps increase quantity if you're hungry now that you're out of ketosis... that's the main problem with the odd mouthful here or there, Jet - it's not so much the calories involved, it's the coming out of ketosis each time.

Anyway Scrumps - I credit you with coming clean so quickly... (even if you did then put off the restart, hee hee!!). (I'd have come clean later, having restarted! horses for courses of course!).

And "Don't You Dare Stop Dukanning"... another title for a film!

fine im ok now back with the dukaning .....think it was a long half term and loads going on and the bad stuff was there winking at me ...firm believer of if its not in the house you cant have it and too be honest it didnt taste that wonderful !!!!
last night i was bloated and today transit was resolved and i feel better....
so hope its all back to normal

aaah that transit clean out is nice!

and the post-carb bloat is a great reminder of how we don't want to feel...

You'll have a great weight loss this week, I'll bet!

right afternoon all
Spent this morning learning my verbs lol and punctuation amazing what i have forgotten from school !!!
Went to pay my bills too got accosted in the bank by the girl at the counter trying to sell me insurance ...they did however upgrade my bank card from hole in wall to debit ...not sure if im that happy as if ive only got a certain amount of cash i dont spend more now gulp !!! then again the amount of stuff online i miss out on as i dont want to chat up the oh to use his ....
anyway eldest has homework club tonight so will have to sit outside school for a bit
food mmmmmmm
B Galette and egg
L chicken loads with fromage frais
D rump steak with egg and jelly

Hi scrump - hope the jelly is for pud ;)

I'm sure it is Vicky... mind you, some English people do eat jam with their meat so why not jelly! haaaa!

At least with debit cards, the money is deducted pretty quickly from your account, whereas with credit cards, not. I've not had a credit card since I left the UK. They're not common here. Wonder why?!!

arent they really JO. wish i had never ever got one! jam with meat? you mean like cranberry?
which reminds me ...off to post in daily chat.....

mmmm cranberry jelly yum .......
ive rump steak that am trying to decided kebabs or just steak
early night tonight me thinks if i ever get tea sorted lol

hi scrumps ,hope ur back on track and being a good girl !!!!!!!!

yes thanks hun right back on it went inthe charity shop today and bought a pair of jeans size 14 happy happy

whoo hoo nice one Tania xx

thanks all
Well what a wet windy morning today i suppose living on top of a cliff doesnt help ! It is horrid out there took kids to school have had breckie and put a chilli on for tomorrow its gonna be hot in a slow cooker for that long lol!!!!!

ive got a few bits to do indoors thank god today ......Uploading oh cv to Aussie employment agencies for a start should take a while .....
then sort out the fish tank needsa good clean
Maizie had her first Party invite today at the new school so shes a happy girl !!! just got to buy a present now ....thats about it so far today diets fine again lets hope weigh in isnt too disasterous tomorrow

Hi ya Scumper glad to hear you are back into the swing of things.

hey OH would love to move to Aus he would probably have no problems either mines a bit more awkward as ive a fairly non checkable work history and they hate that from what im told ...sowe will see if he gets a bite then we will take it from there

Last edited:
Back