Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Morning all ....
well loss of 2lb today old scales say 3 but im sticking with the 2lb on the new scales me thinks
off out to drs then to do some more english today so wont be back till lunchtime
feel shattered before i start didnt sleep well last night dont know why ..
Anyhow better get out of bed, the girls are already arguing , i woke up to that !!!!!
B galette and egg
L prawn salad
D chilli mince

morning all ..................Just returned from swimming lessons amd managed to get breakfast better think of kids lunch i suppose
Woke up this morning to TOTM no real warning and a bit early me thinks , Oh well will see if it affects my week or not .....
Not much happening the rest of today cleaning and the moving the girls bedroom round so the eldests bed isnt touching the radiator

food mmmmm
B galette and egg
L chilli
D steak and egg and sf jelly

morning quick one as busy ebay day .....
B galette and egg
L chicken
D quorn sauages and egg

well that will learn me lol

Just nicked a tiny bit of french bagette tiny and now have the most horrible pain , think that settles it me and wheat dont mix i know its nothing else ....going to gram some ome tabs and ride it out ...chicken for tea now if i can face it lol

well that will learn me lol

Just nicked a tiny bit of french bagette tiny and now have the most horrible pain , think that settles it me and wheat dont mix i know its nothing else ....going to gram some ome tabs and ride it out ...chicken for tea now if i can face it lol

Ruddy chicken:D

lol yeah when they all had steak pie !!!!

lol yeah when they all had steak pie !!!!

I fell quite chuffed because I fed the troops (including veggie hating Son) cottage pie topped with a pumpkin & cauli mash - and they all troughed it down - don't think they even noticed that it wasn't potato, despite the colour! They probably thought it had red leicester cheese in it or something! Having mine tomorrow.

GGrr at the baguette Tania. I seem to have a lot of food that gives me tummy aches now if I stray, doesnt seem to stop me though lol

I wish certain foods gave me stomach ache!

well it proves me point the me and wheat dont mix so i hope i will keep away from it !!!
today has been hectic had a visit from my friend with her daughter ( the one with CF) was a nice day
dyl had his guitar lesson getting on great
Im off to put some piccys on ebay
food today
B galette and egg
L chicken
D steak and egg
tried a bit of kids raspberry muffin tut tut

hey hun xxxx

i know just tasted it lol......when will i learn back to pouring salt over the leftovers I think !!!!!

Well went to the asthma nurse today got on her scales bearing in mind i had jeans tshirt fleece jacket its totm and id had breakfast and a cup of tea and she had normal scales I weighed 12 6 was not impressed but i suppose taking off all the above id be nearer too my 11.12 i hope sticking with my scales in future !!!!!Im not weighing till friday as totm is a pain so will find out then .....

its so windy up here today went down into town and it was a bit better ...Mooched round got so stocking bargains ....
Back home now dreading tesco in a bit as thats further up on an exposed part of the cliff going to be blowy !!!! sea looks fierce as well
Maiz has a drs appointment after school says her lung hurts so going to pre empot an infection and get her on some anti biotics ....but that means she may miss the flu jab again we will see

food then
B gallette and egg
L quorn sausages and egg
D meatballs
sf jelly

when will i learn back to pouring salt over the leftovers I think !!!!!
bleach for me! salt can be washed off ;) oh sounds very windy down there - its bitter aswell.
hope little one ok at docs x

I've a waste disposal unit at home, so in a bag, open the chute, and away it goes! Never to be seen again (as I discovered once when I erroneously threw my neighbour's keys down there with her kittens' poop bag! aaaaah! it was a Sunday - kittens were on their own, and one was being bottle fed - and I had to get into the area where the units all come down... and find the poop bag, and keys.

I did! The other half still hasn't forgiven me that one!!!

Horrible to be weighed fully dressed, having eaten and drunk. My darned GP does it to me each time!

Easy to do... when throwing a bag of poop away... (where do you throw all yours? In your dustbin to fester for a week or so until your bins are emptied (probably 2 weeks in the UK!!!)

Back