Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

hey scrumps ,so are u in training for this walk i think u will do really well !!!!!!!

yep thought we better start lol ....my mate will of course just get round on her usual hipflask of brandy lol

sounds great! (except for the loo part, I remember that region as being rather flat and treeless!!)
March is a big month, with Disney too right? (and maybe a meet with me?!!)

oh deffo a meet with you we will be in Paris all day on the Friday doing touristy things !!!!!

Afternoon all I am flippin frozen
Went to town this morning didnt get half of what i wanted grrrrr
back now and having a tidy as Dyl has a friend over for tea
computer broadband still not fixed still dongling not a happy bunny

B galette and egg
L 1/2 a chicken
Steak and egg

dongling, winkling - the things a girl reads about here!

You're in my diary for that Friday... and we'll have to make sure that neither of us is dieting (t'would have to be a lunchtime meet cos I zip off to country in evening as per usual)!

lunch time meet great !!!! will pm you phone number the week before !!! i should be on conso then lol !!!!!

Ok then need a stats update I think

Weight 25th June 2010 ..................15st 6lb...216lbs
weight 27th July 2010................... 14 st....196lbs (loss not recommended way so wont say how .
Weight 26th November 2010...........11st 5 lbs ...159lb.....
Total loss since 25th June...............4st 1lb........ 57lbs

Total Dukan weight loss since 27th July 2010.....2st 9lbs....37lbs

onwards and downwards

so today ive been running round getting party food including chicken for my littelsets 5th birthday party ...she not 5 till the 1st but we have some friends over tomorrow , so thought we would have a mini party kids will have fun and my friend is going to colour my hair for me !!!! can wait think thats my 4st treat !!!!!
i have a biggy lined up for when i hit 10st lol

todays grub
doing a pp as i will have a pv weekend
B galette and egg
L chicken
D beef stew Just beef and stock !!!

thanks hun ...i have just had 3 quality street slap my wrist , no more now .....have a kids party tomorrow i will be good ...i must be running up to totm though so will no doubt slow now ..my 11st by xmas is achievable i think , then no doubt 1/2 st gain over xmas so will have new targets after

I'm totm soon too :( sucks doesn't it...that could be the undoing of my 9lb target...especially if as last time it lasts over 2 weeks :(

xxx

yep sucky big time !!!! Im only having 3 days off over xmas so im hoping i get a few more pounds off before then ....I figure if i have 3 days off then goback on attack it may not take too long to come back off ....we can hope

evening all been a naughty girl today ....had a day of having my hair done and the house was full of party food !!!! for littlest ones mini party
i started off ok with a galette and egg but it all went pear shaped from there on in ...
midget gems, foam sweets ,mini sausages and some chicken didnt have cake or pop
so back to pp tomorrow !!!!!

As long as you enjoyed and your getting back to it.

Photos of your 'new' hair, Tan?

Don't worry about the wee blip - I had them all the time:eek:. Just get back into it again asap.

lol photos to follow when i get out of bed !!!!

back to pp today wont even weigh till friday so wont see if i did any damage ......not too much i hope were out wednesday night but think Ry may pick mcds so i can get away with a coffee as i cant stand their food .....

todays menu
B galette and egg
L chicken half a half of one left
D omelette

ok so the weekend was a write off blackberry and apple pie last night tut tut . woke up with a 2lb gain , now that seems harsh to me !!!!!
so back on it with a vengence today , problem is its so cold its not diet weather !!!!!

had bt round still no broadband waiting on a new livebox now
had a friend round so have got nothing done
eldest having his guitar lesson at the moment then tea then off to hibinate in bed im am just too cold
B galette and egg
L omelette
D chicken stuffed with quark and wrapped in ham

Back