Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Somehow I missed your diary before Scrumps. IMPRESSIVE STATS!!! Very impressive (ironic that, having prepared them, you then went on a bender... I'm always looking at the psychological side of things because there usually is a reason there!!)...

Mind you, preparing for a kids' birthday party must be tough on the old willpower.

Come on... get those PPs going and, if you're struggling, try to liven up your menus a bit.

Thanks hun ....its the cold that is working against me and also I know totm is coming up and im mentally preparing myself for a gain !!!!!
ive got turkey soup on the go and i will keep it in the slow cooker allday tomorrow and if i get fidgety i will go for that

hey yeh scrumps ur stats are ace u good good girl .... big hugs !!!

The trouble with the lapsing though - and I think Jet will agree with me on this one - is that it become subsequently EASIER to relapse again! That's been my problem now for the past few weeks (months?!). When I'm in the zone, and in ketosis, I'm heroic... but I've noticed that having let the odd thing sneak in again, I'm now struggling to keep consecutive days "clean".

There's a moral to this story somewhere... and I'm talking to myself as much as you Scrumps!

yep I do think the diet has limited life ....i think if you have 2 stone to lose it is ok but wneh its 4 to 6 it can get testing !!!!!
jaqys do you agree ?
I know ive 2 stone to go and xmas is coming which i have given myself off , so motivation is the key ........ lack of dukan food in the house is another major downside I NOTICED THIS WEEKEND THERE WAS NOT AS MUCH IN AS ID NOT BEEN SHOPPING .SO THIS MORNING IVE SPENT A FORTUNE AND STOCKED UP AGAIN ...
The weather is pants and im waiting for the school closed text to come in , so far so good ......
My littlest is 5 tomorrow so would be nice to have a snow day lol
my feet are so cold and i want to curl up with a bar of galaxy but that will NOT be happening
B galetteand egg

L turkey soup
D low fat sausage and egg

you have got 2 stone - looks like onle a stone and bit on stats hon! - im not sure anyone can do this for life. at least after conso you can live normally!

lol i will never get to live normally or hey presto i will wake up and have 2 stone back on

Ive got 19lb to my 10st goal then im going to do a final 7lb as a new one after .....

Yeah, its the very long termness leads to motivation loss, and not boredom of the food but frustration at the lack of easy (lazy) options and absolutly the lack of comfort food.

There isnt any equivalent of that bar of galaxy, yogurt, eggy muffins etc just dont hit the spot.

I've lost a lot but have a long way to go and even conso seems a lifetime away.

I totally understand what you mean. Its a very strict dit but does have great losses, but then again so can people on ww/sw etc etc

you are roughly where i started Dukan and looking back its not that long ago sometimes seems like ages ago i started ....however I will say I used to put off diets as i wanted the quick fix and this is the only diet i have stuck too as near as I could so that must say something . I am a big believer in you having to have your head in the right place aswell ...

It's true that some people do have great losses on sw and ww BUT most of us have tried them and failed because of the old willpower issue. Where Atkins and Dukan has the edge, in that ketosis helps with failing willpower BUT, if we abuse and come out of ketosis, we're back on the same level playing field as with all other diets - needing to exercise restraint and willpower at a time we're hungry, and probably feeling deprived as a result of the diet's restrictiveness.

At these times, I can only urge to plan, plan and plan a little more... get your recipes out and perhaps aim to try out a dish you haven't yet each weekend. Make some Dukan friendly desserts.

Boring menus make for boredom setting in inevitably...

And this is general advice of course, and I too must get back into the right frame of mind...

Hi there Scrumper, I did wave at the weeekend but it was a little on the chilly side. Handy having a fisherman BIL though, as I ended up bringing lots of free fish back with me!

lol that was you wass it thought i saw a frostbitten hand wave lol

ok its freezing i want fooooood .....i am so cold caa also feel my body bloating , thats totm on its way so i feel fat , cold and blergh....
Anyhow on the up side its Rys 5th bd today so we were up watching her open pressies shes happy now
got a teacher parent meeting at 3.30, with dyls teacher then home and off to the pub for tea rys choice !!! i may just stick to coffee!!!!
food
Bgalette and egg
LTurkey soup
D steak and eggs

My Husband is 50 today:D He is a bit mealed out after the weekend so I think I will get them a takeaway in. I am so cold too - I am working at home today. I have turned the heating on for the first time during the day when I am at home during the week (shhh don't tell OH!). I am wearing a vest, two jumpers and a furry gilet zipped up to my neck, together with furry slipper boots and I'm still cold. What I really want is some soup, but I have had too many PV days just lately! I have a whole turkey defrosting but think it needs another 12 hours!! Oh woe is me:D - and you!

lol we need to move to warmer clims hun xxxx
oh went to work in full body thermals today , guess what i want for xmas !!!!!!

Happy Birthday Rylee:D. Hope she has a great day, Tan! Happy birthday to your hubby too, Manda!

Hope everyone stays warm and safe.

Mouse - how about a PP soup... chicken!! I've always got a few portions in the freezer!

Back