Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

i make it in the microwave , my breadmakers a bit old so wouldnt trust it lol

Thanks might make some today?

give it ago the recipie is about somewhere

I don't have the Dukan bread either, Bren. I need cheese with bread, so best not to have too much (although I do have bread/cheese most days).

Hi Tan, hope you're well today!

morning all
been to do my english today and then picked up a chicken to roast for tea ....will shareit with Dyl i expect
bit wet and dreary here today
trying to find someone to sign the kids passport forms at the moment nightmare may have to drive over to Minehead to get them done still its trip out
early night in order tonight , feel shattered
right food today
Bdukan toast and poached egg
L salmon sandwich with rest of dukan bread
D roast chicken
must get out of the two bread meals as i think it will be bad practice for normality iykwim

Lol I know what you mean re the bread but its easy isnt it! suppose you could still have your dukan bread still on phase 3 though so not an issue!

mmm thinking that i wont go back to normal bread as i know that does me no good......

morning all cold and windy here ....not alot happening as usual today . Should do loads but cant get the motivation together
have my chest x ray booked for Thursday afternoon so think my brain is stuck on that at the moment
right food today
B 1/2 slice dukan toast with poached egg
L dukan chicken sandwich
s sf jelly
d chicken got another reduced one this morning so thats on lol

Very cold, wet and windy here too - not ideal walking weather that's for sure. Good luck with your chest x-ray, hope it all goes well for you.

morning all
just got back from my english course still not finished , one thing left todo before i start test practice papers .....
Went in got some eggs on way home and got soaked at the same time its horrid here misty and rain
motivation still awol so chilling with a cuppa dyl has homework club tonight so got to kill an hour with the girls after school no idea where though will decide later
food today
B galette egg and a slice of ham
l chicken in a from sauce of some description
D quorn peper steak
sf jelly
was a bit hungry last night evening munchies trying to creep in though i was i ket , could be i need to up the protien again

Gosh yes Tania. Good luck for tomorrow x

morning all
misty and wet as normal
hanging around today till 3.30 then the dreaded x ray , just want to get it over and done with now ........not much else on
food today
BDukan bread and poached egg
L dukan bread sandwich
d steak and pepper sauce

Oh good luck with the x ray Tan xx

:D)

had xray no results for a week !!! so still a waiting game
back now tea on having chicken in chilli ginger amd lime instead now and steak tomorrow

A week's pretty good for the UK...! (Over here, you come out with your results, minus a hefty cheque mind!)

Are you still coughing badly?

nope not coughing much now , think they were more concerned the=at my lung function is 20 % down on what it should be ...still coughing up phelm but not as much .... heart keeps racing too , but they obviously not overly concerned , would just like an answer in case its serious ....clarifys your mind on your life slightly

Absolutely... and, when you get the all clear next week, we can pester you (ok I can pester you) to eat more veggies to be healthier!! hihi!

Back