seafood

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi everyone, are we allowed prawns on CD? i'm guessing not as i haven't seen it anywhere but why not? Do they have carbs in?

I know it's a no to the prawns until the higher plans. 100g of prawns has about 2g of fat in, no carbs though, and 17g of protein, and about 80 calories. Cod for example has about 0.8g of fat, 24g of protein, carbs and 105 calories per 100g. So it may be too much fat and not enough protein maybe, though that's a guess!

Thanks for the reply caroline!

It's a shame though, I would love prawns on the 810 -yum yum.

Tell me about it i would be happy to eat prawns every day, hay ho! I did just have a really nice chicken and mushroom kebab on some rocket though so not complaining!

Sounds lovely. Are you on ss+ or 810? if you are on 810 have you tried a fresh tuna steak, they are lovely, especially with a sprinkle of thai spice on it and then griddled.

Sounds lovely. Are you on ss+ or 810? if you are on 810 have you tried a fresh tuna steak, they are lovely, especially with a sprinkle of thai spice on it and then griddled.

Hi i'm on the ss+ so no tuna steak for me!:(

Hi, I had the tuna steak on ss+ as I couldn't see what difference a tin of tuna and a tuna steak would be. I'm sure a cdc will probably know but it never did me any harm and I have had it all the way through ss+ stage, now I am on 810 I am legal lol.

Back