SealmyLips and get me thin!

Sealmylips

:D
Well this is my fourth attempt in the last 10 years at Slimming world. Previously i have done really well, but after having my 2nd baby, leaving work, and having a dreadful 2011 i need to be 4-5 stone lighter. I'm soon to be 30, mummy to two gorgeous children DD 8 and DS nearly 3 and studying from home towards a degree in Criminology and Psychology. OH works from home, and we live on the edge of the Penines / Nth York Dales and have no excuse not to exercise as we have a very energetic 3 yr old female Dally and on top of that the village we live in is steep hills in every direction - i cannot walk to school or the local shop without tackling atleast 2! We moved here last November, and unfortunatley the SW Consultant here just isn't motivating or interesting so i'm trying this from home! :p I have done it from home before so i know i can do it!

My addictions are WINE, CHEESE, SWEETS AND EATING OUT although i am a good and imaginative cook and as OH is diabetic i always cook from scratch - so i really have no excuse!

Here's the next 2 days planned! I have planned the whole week more or less but cannot be bothered to type it all out in 1 go :)

Monday 27th Feb

B - Porridge HEB, HEA Milk, Banana, Blueberries and Cinnamon
Green Tea with Pomegranate

Mid Morning - Green Tea & Pear

L - Creamy Apple and Chicken Salad (chicken breast, chopped gala apples, chopped celery, onion, rocket, chopped boiled eggs, mixed with dressing of fat free from frais, f/f vinagerette, chopped gherkins, chives) followed by slices of Cantaloupe Melon, Glass of Pepsi Max

D - Homemade Fish Jalfrezi with rice

Syns - Bag of French Fries and Curly Wurly (10)

TUESDAY 28TH FEB

B - F/F Onken Strawb Yoghurt with Blueberries, Banana and Melon

Mid Morning Snack - Alpen Light Bar (heb)

L - Jacket Potato, Smoked Mackerel (2.5 syns), mixed with f/f creme fraiche and chives, topped with melted mature cheddar (hea)

D - One Pot Jerk Chicken Roast (chicken legs and thighs, skin removed, butternut squash, red onion, courgettes, red peppers, jerk seasoning, veg stock and corainder)

Syns - Mikados (10 for 5 syns) & French Fries 4 syns

I'm just starting tomorrow too I've got 2 months to loos 2 stone and I'm going to try it from home to, I have a 2 year old and I'm a student nurse with very little time on my hands tomorrow I'm having fruit and total yoghurt for breakfast, butternut squash and red pepper soup for dinner and I'm not sure for tea as im going out for tea, terrible I know but it's for a special occasion I will just have to be careful what I pick,

HI Kristin, well feel free to do your food diary etc along with me if you like! :D

When i go out i must admit i generally do not stick to plan as it's a treat and i like to have something i wouldn't usually have at home!

However if i am good i usually opt for Griddled Steak, New Pots and veggies without butter or salad without dressing - or similar with Salmon. And i use my syns for blue cheese topping with steak or peppercorn sauce!

Stir frys are good, Caesar Salads with dressing seperate, Chicken is usually good too - or maybe even a tomato based curry like a Rogan Josh with boiled rice!

Whatever you choose just enjoy your night and don't worry! x x

Hello! Your food looks great you're very well organised! Looking forward to following you on your journey!
Sx

Thanks Shezam!

Well i had a green tea instead of pepsi max after lunch and then a toffee mullerlight instead of melon!

And dinner is now Haddock, Mashed Potato, Carrots, Broccoli and Homemade Parsley Sauce! :D

TUESDAY 28TH FEB

B - F/F Onken Strawb Yoghurt with Blueberries, Banana Raspberries and Plum, Green Tea with Pomegranate

Mid Morning Snack - Grapes

L - 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread, 28g Cheese, Cherry Vine Tomatoes, French Fries (4 syns)

D - Jacket potato, Homemade Bolognese,

Syns - Mikados (20 for 10 syns)

Wednesday 9th Feb

B - F/F Strawberry Onken Yoghurt, Banana, Blueberries, Raspberies and Plum - Green Tea with Pomegranate

L - Ham, Cheese (hea) and Wholegrain Mustard Sandwich (heb) (1.5 syns) (rocket, tomatoes, cucumber), Pear

D - Lamb Tagine with Cous Cous :D (lamb, tinned toms, morrocan spice mix, corainder, dried apricots, onions, carrots, lamb stock etc)

Syns - Bag of french fries (4), Curly Wurly (6)

Thursday 10th Feb

B - Noo idea as having dinner with daughter at school as part of world book day and book reviews

L - Jacket Potato with Smoked Mackerel and horseradish filling (smoked mackerel horseradish, el mayo, chives, pepper 4 syns), topped with HE cheese

D - Oven Roast Jerk Chicken One pot (chicken thighs and legs, no skin, courgettes, onions, tomatoes, peppers, butternut squash, jerk chicken seasoning, chicken stock and coriander!)

Back