Second day of Lipotrim diet (:

JodiLeanne

Hi All! :)

Im completely new to this site and im so excited about losing the weight i desperately need to! :)

I have always been overweight and after having my first baby, a gorgeous little girl, Olivia, 4 months ago, i decided it was definitely time to lose the weight i pilled on, i tried everything and nothing would work for me and then i saw a poster for lipotrim in my pharmacy, i did alot of research on it and red so many reviews and it all sounded like it will work and help me lose the weight, so i signed up and started yesterday, having the strawberry shake for breakfast, vanilla for lunch and the chicken soup for dinner which i didn't really think was that bad :) along with 3 pints of water during the day, and i'm doing the same today, it doesn't feel like im doing anything so i cant wait for my first weigh in on monday to see if it is actually working, which i really hope it is :)

Can anyone tell me if drinking 3 pints of water a day is enough?

Thankyou :) :)

Hi there,

Unfortunately 3 pints of water isn't quite enough as it is just under 1.5 litres, and you need to drink at least 2 litres, which is around 5 pints. You can try adding more into your shakes/soup if you are struggling to drink more as it still counts!

Good luck
Clair x

Good luck Jodi, you will find some days are bad but just fight through it, its so worth it :) x

Back