Second time around

TRYING SO HARD

Well I am back at it, and this time I will get there. Last time I went from over to 15 stone to 11 stone 12. I am currently back to 13 stone. I need to get a grip before I pile it all back on. There has been many up's and down's but I am the one who has eaten the food so I blame myself.
I started on Tuesday 4th January so I am on day four.

Hello... I'm back for a second shot at getting things right, too. Lost 4 stone and have put almost 3 back on... scary to see that in black and white. I'm on day two and trying hard to stay motivated, hoping that minis will help as it did once before. Just thought I'd say hi - I have a thread/diary but being a bit rusty at minis I posted it over on 1000-maintenance (I wish!!!) and don't know how to move it, or where to, so there I'll stay unless I am evicted!

Stay strong... we can do this!

xxx

How have you been today Katycakes, I am full of aches and pains and feel tired, think I am coming down with a cold, but other wise ok, Hope its going ok x

TRYING SO HARD said:
Well I am back at it, and this time I will get there. Last time I went from over to 15 stone to 11 stone 12. I am currently back to 13 stone. I need to get a grip before I pile it all back on. There has been many up's and down's but I am the one who has eaten the food so I blame myself.
I started on Tuesday 4th January so I am on day four.

Good luck girls. Im a restarter too and it's blooming tough!

Trying - the aches and pains do not sound good, so many cold/flu bugs around just now. Stay warm and take it easy. You're doing well with the diet - seeing the lbs melt away should help you stay motivated. When is your first weigh in? This is Day 3 for me, so far so good, have been 100% today - yesterday was not so good and picked a bit at quorn and celery. Which is a bad plan, as it makes me want to eat other things too! Today I am trying harder.

Crystal, hiya... it's not easy but minis does help, I am posting like mad just to stay motivated and keep away from the fridge!

Have a good evening both of you!

xxx

My weigh in is on Tuesday morning so not long left now. I have been 100%.
Found it very hard last night, my friend turned up with a takeaway as she knew my hubby was on nights ( that's how I got like this in the first place) . I didn't have any but found it very hard. Even when she had gone I could still smell it, so I opened all the windows and froze for 5 mins lol.
Hope you are both doing well and have a good day to day keep it up we can do it x

Stay strong , if last night was the worst,
you can do this !!!!!!! good job !!!!!!!

Well done hon, I refuse to let anyone have takeaway, would rather cook stuff I don't like lol! Poor Dh!

Trying, that is a big achievement... well done! Not easy to stay strong in those circumstances, but should show your friend that you are serious and hopefully it won't happen again! I managed to be 100% yesterday too and feel much stronger for it, so here's to another day on the wagon!

xxx

Weigh day tomorrow, hope it's less then last week, iv been 100% and am sat at work with chocolates and biscuits surrounding me. Oh the joys x x

good luck for weigh in Trying so hard! My weigh in day is tomorrow too!! sounds like you have done really well?

Awesome Trying, way to go!!! Really happy for you!

xxx

Hi everyone, it's day one for me after having a baby 12 weeks ago!!! This site looks great for getting you through bad days...!! 3 stone to lose, I WILL do it!!

Hi JonesyBird, congratulations on the birth of your baby, I have used the site for a while now and its great. You can moan, sound off and and have a good chit chat. Keep us up to date with how your doing x

Hi Trying So Hard - wow 10lb off in your first week, well done!! I hope I achieve similar. Day two for me and I'm feeling ok, scales are lighter so that's motivation for me at the mo! xx

Back