Second time around!

yummy101

Hi everyone!

My name's Lyn and this is my second time on Exante. This time last year I had lost 7 stone on Exante and was feeling great. Over the last year I have put back on 4 stone :-( I am very disappointed in myself and although have tried to eat healthily - have quickly slipped back in to my old and bad eating habits.

So, now I am back on Exante and am really looking forward to the weight coming off. I know it works and I know I can do it. Hopefully, I can keep it off this time.

I am hoping to join in the the banter and challenges and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

:rolleyes:

Hi Yummy, welcome back to Exante.. :)

Hi yummy101 :D
how's it all going? This is my second time around too (sadly)
I lost just over 6 stone nearly 5 years ago on lipotrim .. but sadly have managed to gain it all back again so I will be starting again this week with exante TS and want this to be the final time that I do this :) looking to loose around 6 and a half stone and would love to do it and be maintaining by my 45th birthday in May :D ... so will be happy to do this journey with you if you want lol xx

Don't be sad and down about your regain. We've all done it! Just put it behind you - that was then, and this is now. Hopefully you can learn from that experience and get a different long term outcome this time around.

Going on a diet and losing lots of weight doesn't make you perfect! Keeping the weight off is very hard work. It's all a learning experience. You will still have weak moments and days and maybe even weeks. Just keep on going and you will get there x

Hey, Lyn! Welcome back! :)

I'm a restarter too, I lost a good few stone & regained half of it because I hadn't tackled my emotional eating - but this is the time I conquer it! You sound motivated! We can all do it & keep it off if we work hard enough.. :) Good luck! x

Well done for coming back. I think we all eat too many calories generally and it goes on so easily and is so difficult to get off. Just put it down to experience and move on.

Restarting too!

Hello everyone,
I am another restarter!
I began on Exante a year ago and I lost 5 stone by May this year. I decided I really needed a break and came off diet completely. I was pretty curious to see if I could maintain my new weight...well of course the answer was No! :8855:
So after a lovely summer I have regained a stone, which isn't too bad really as I denied myself nothing for nigh on 3 months. At least I am now even more aware of the fact that I will have to learn how to maintain this lovely new weight, but I have to re-lose the stone and lose another 2 after that!
I restarted a week ago and have lost 7lbs which is a little disappointing but I do allow myself milk in my tea as I am a total addict of a luverly cuppa.
It's so nice to have logged on and found you all today. I was really feeling the need for some company/sympathy as my family are all busy scoffing the homemade toad in the hole and rice pudding that I've made for them today and I was feeling rather sorry for myself.

My goal is to get the last 3 stone off by christmas and have the best christmas ever!
I hope you all have a successful week!
Take care.
Helen
X

Hello everyone,
I am another restarter!
I began on Exante a year ago and I lost 5 stone by May this year. I decided I really needed a break and came off diet completely. I was pretty curious to see if I could maintain my new weight...well of course the answer was No! :8855:
So after a lovely summer I have regained a stone, which isn't too bad really as I denied myself nothing for nigh on 3 months. At least I am now even more aware of the fact that I will have to learn how to maintain this lovely new weight, but I have to re-lose the stone and lose another 2 after that!
I restarted a week ago and have lost 7lbs which is a little disappointing but I do allow myself milk in my tea as I am a total addict of a luverly cuppa.
It's so nice to have logged on and found you all today. I was really feeling the need for some company/sympathy as my family are all busy scoffing the homemade toad in the hole and rice pudding that I've made for them today and I was feeling rather sorry for myself.
My goal is to get the last 3 stone off by christmas and have the best christmas ever!
I hope you all have a successful week!
Take care.
Helen
X
me too....LL June 2010 to Mar 2011..85 down then 5 months of eating normally...I gained 28...restarting for xmas to lose it and a bit more.....its a tough road we are on....but we will get there with support....xxx fireflii :)

Thanks for the support everyone. Just weighed in after my first week - 10lbs loss - so very pleased with that. I realise the first week is exceptional, but still a good motivator!

I know I can do this diet having done it before and lost 7 stone, but like many others, I haven't conquered my bad eating habits off diet. Sometimes I think I will always be on some kind of diet for the rest of my life. Whata depressing thought. Oh to be one of those ladies who never has to worry!

Good luck everyone. xx

yummy101 said:
Thanks for the support everyone. Just weighed in after my first week - 10lbs loss - so very pleased with that. I realise the first week is exceptional, but still a good motivator!

I know I can do this diet having done it before and lost 7 stone, but like many others, I haven't conquered my bad eating habits off diet. Sometimes I think I will always be on some kind of diet for the rest of my life. Whata depressing thought. Oh to be one of those ladies who never has to worry!

Good luck everyone. xx

10lbs is great :D well done xxx

Welcome back and wow, 10lbs is amazing! Well done! X

I am a restarter too, seems like there are a lot of us ;) Well, for some reason I don't feel so bad about this, after all I am back here, right? I could have said something like.. what's 10 pounds extra, I still look acceptable.. And than 10 pounds more and than another 10..

Good luck!

Yay way to go 10pounds is a great loss well done xxx I had a delayed start but have just finished my 2nd day x so far so good and a heck of a lot tastier than lipotrim woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's it going ???

well doner on that fantastic loss. i too had lost 7 stone last year. i have put on 1 and a half so i restarted exante yesterday. it really is a great diet!!im finding it hard already but i know once i get through the first few days it gets a little easier. good luck to everyone! this forum helped me get through it last time so im looking forward to reading all of your successes again!! :)

Phew what a week! Very glad to collapse into bed last night, ha ha! Now just weighed in and only lost 2lbs this week. Aaaargh! Makes you want to weep but I haven't a) drunk enough water b) done any exercise c) had my period & d) had 2 poorly children (so mega dose of working-mother guilt) & stress at work.
So I should just be grateful I lost something.
I am currently all cuddled up in bed with my lovely girlies & hubby just brought me my shake in bed so all is right in my little world.....until they start squabbling. I give it 20 mins tops! :0)
Hope you all have lovely weekend. I hear rumours of, what's it called again...sunshine???

Back