Second time around!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by yummy101, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone!

My name's Lyn and this is my second time on Exante. This time last year I had lost 7 stone on Exante and was feeling great. Over the last year I have put back on 4 stone :-( I am very disappointed in myself and although have tried to eat healthily - have quickly slipped back in to my old and bad eating habits.

So, now I am back on Exante and am really looking forward to the weight coming off. I know it works and I know I can do it. Hopefully, I can keep it off this time.

I am hoping to join in the the banter and challenges and I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi Yummy, welcome back to Exante.. :)

4. Timetoslim

Timetoslim will achieve target

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi yummy101 :D
    how's it all going? This is my second time around too (sadly)
    I lost just over 6 stone nearly 5 years ago on lipotrim .. but sadly have managed to gain it all back again so I will be starting again this week with exante TS and want this to be the final time that I do this :) looking to loose around 6 and a half stone and would love to do it and be maintaining by my 45th birthday in May :D ... so will be happy to do this journey with you if you want lol xx

5. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Don't be sad and down about your regain. We've all done it! Just put it behind you - that was then, and this is now. Hopefully you can learn from that experience and get a different long term outcome this time around.

Going on a diet and losing lots of weight doesn't make you perfect! Keeping the weight off is very hard work. It's all a learning experience. You will still have weak moments and days and maybe even weeks. Just keep on going and you will get there x

6. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Hey, Lyn! Welcome back! :)

I'm a restarter too, I lost a good few stone & regained half of it because I hadn't tackled my emotional eating - but this is the time I conquer it! You sound motivated! We can all do it & keep it off if we work hard enough.. :) Good luck! x

7. FB1

FB1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done for coming back. I think we all eat too many calories generally and it goes on so easily and is so difficult to get off. Just put it down to experience and move on.

8. SHORTLY

SHORTLY Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Restarting too!

Hello everyone,
    I am another restarter!
    I began on Exante a year ago and I lost 5 stone by May this year. I decided I really needed a break and came off diet completely. I was pretty curious to see if I could maintain my new weight...well of course the answer was No! :8855:
    So after a lovely summer I have regained a stone, which isn't too bad really as I denied myself nothing for nigh on 3 months. At least I am now even more aware of the fact that I will have to learn how to maintain this lovely new weight, but I have to re-lose the stone and lose another 2 after that!
    I restarted a week ago and have lost 7lbs which is a little disappointing but I do allow myself milk in my tea as I am a total addict of a luverly cuppa.
    It's so nice to have logged on and found you all today. I was really feeling the need for some company/sympathy as my family are all busy scoffing the homemade toad in the hole and rice pudding that I've made for them today and I was feeling rather sorry for myself.

My goal is to get the last 3 stone off by christmas and have the best christmas ever!
    I hope you all have a successful week!
    Take care.
    Helen
    X

9. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.4lb(1.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome Helen :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    me too....LL June 2010 to Mar 2011..85 down then 5 months of eating normally...I gained 28...restarting for xmas to lose it and a bit more.....its a tough road we are on....but we will get there with support....xxx fireflii :)

11. yummy101

yummy101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the support everyone. Just weighed in after my first week - 10lbs loss - so very pleased with that. I realise the first week is exceptional, but still a good motivator!

I know I can do this diet having done it before and lost 7 stone, but like many others, I haven't conquered my bad eating habits off diet. Sometimes I think I will always be on some kind of diet for the rest of my life. Whata depressing thought. Oh to be one of those ladies who never has to worry!

Good luck everyone. xx

12. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    10lbs is great :D well done xxx

13. SW_Char

SW_Char Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and wow, 10lbs is amazing! Well done! X

14. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Way to go yummy....wish me luck..restarted this week and weigh in tomorrow....you must be so proud of yourself....x fireflii

15. fortune_cookie

fortune_cookie Night Hawk

Start Weight:
    60kg
    Current Weight:
    59kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.66%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I am a restarter too, seems like there are a lot of us ;) Well, for some reason I don't feel so bad about this, after all I am back here, right? I could have said something like.. what's 10 pounds extra, I still look acceptable.. And than 10 pounds more and than another 10..

Good luck!

16. Timetoslim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Yay way to go 10pounds is a great loss well done xxx I had a delayed start but have just finished my 2nd day x so far so good and a heck of a lot tastier than lipotrim woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

17. fireflii2

fireflii2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(24.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :8855:Best of luck to all week 1 weigh ins...

Week 1 done I lost 11.5 yippee....

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Timetoslim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    How's it going ???

20. jennymac

jennymac Member

well doner on that fantastic loss. i too had lost 7 stone last year. i have put on 1 and a half so i restarted exante yesterday. it really is a great diet!!im finding it hard already but i know once i get through the first few days it gets a little easier. good luck to everyone! this forum helped me get through it last time so im looking forward to reading all of your successes again!! :)

21. SHORTLY

SHORTLY Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Phew what a week! Very glad to collapse into bed last night, ha ha! Now just weighed in and only lost 2lbs this week. Aaaargh! Makes you want to weep but I haven't a) drunk enough water b) done any exercise c) had my period & d) had 2 poorly children (so mega dose of working-mother guilt) & stress at work.
    So I should just be grateful I lost something.
    I am currently all cuddled up in bed with my lovely girlies & hubby just brought me my shake in bed so all is right in my little world.....until they start squabbling. I give it 20 mins tops! :0)
    Hope you all have lovely weekend. I hear rumours of, what's it called again...sunshine???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.