Second time, let's do this thing!

It's really encouraging to see other second-timers :) I've just got back from holiday, had a great time on the beach by the Mediterranean doing absolutely nothing. Diet went out of the window, am back on 100% and will weigh in next Monday. Wussing out of this week's weigh-in since I know it'll be too high, but I enjoyed my holiday so I'm choosing to not regret having over-indulged. Let's do this thing!

Good luck to you, keep strong. You can do this xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh I'm with you on that sister. I love the strictness, there is no choice spit helps keep me on the straight and narrow. How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost 8lbs when I got weighed on Monday yayyyy

I feel it is easier this time I dont have the starvin marvins as much lol

Lost 8lbs when I got weighed on Monday yayyyy

I feel it is easier this time I dont have the starvin marvins as much lol

congratulations, I see you've lost a stone now. I was your current weight when I started first time round. When I got to 9 stone I felt amazing. Keep going cause you will do it in no length xxx

Anyone finding it so much harder secnd time?
I have tried and failed allbeit halfheartedly over the past couple of months but am resolute now.....but it seems harder! :cry:

Anyone finding it so much harder secnd time? I have tried and failed allbeit halfheartedly over the past couple of months but am resolute now.....but it seems harder! :cry:

I'm on it for the second time and I've found it much easier. This time round I'm much more motivated and keen to lose the weight. I think it's best to find a key motivator and go with that. How much are you hoping to lose and do you have a time you want to do it by?
Good luck xo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really!!?? :wave_cry:
I had Sunday Lunch yesterday so back to day 1 again today, at least I lasted 5 days.
Ideally 2 stone or 10 weeks either or either.
Lets hope I get through a week then I will be cruising

Really!!?? :wave_cry: I had Sunday Lunch yesterday so back to day 1 again today, at least I lasted 5 days. Ideally 2 stone or 10 weeks either or either. Lets hope I get through a week then I will be cruising

Good luck with it, once you get past the first week you'll fly through it. You won't feel hungry and you'll beat temptation.
2 stones- you can easily get that done in 8 weeks if you're fully committed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back