Second time on Cambridge diet and following 810 plan

Slimwannabe!!

Hi, I lost 5 stone on Cambridge sole source in 2008 and embarrassed to say I've gained most of that back! Oops!
I started back on sole source 10/01/2011 did three days and just couldn't do it, so on the thursday started 810 plan and am feeling much better and happy and positive, official weigh in tomorrow (17/01/2011). I have been weighing myself at home and am showing a loss of 12lbs so far but obviously my scales (wii) will not be the same as my CDC.

Starting weight: 17st 4lbs

Goal: 11st 4lbs (bmi 25 for my height of 5ft 7.)

Week 1: weigh in tomorrow!!

Hi, I lost 5 stone on Cambridge sole source in 2008 and embarrassed to say I've gained most of that back! Oops!
I started back on sole source 10/01/2011 did three days and just couldn't do it, so on the thursday started 810 plan and am feeling much better and happy and positive, official weigh in tomorrow (17/01/2011). I have been weighing myself at home and am showing a loss of 12lbs so far but obviously my scales (wii) will not be the same as my CDC.

Starting weight: 17st 4lbs

Goal: 11st 4lbs (bmi 25 for my height of 5ft 7.)

Week 1: weigh in tomorrow!!

welcome back that weight will be off in no time,hope your weigh in goes well and you have a really good CDC,

Bella

Welcome Back -- SlimWannaBe. You know it works (you've done it before, as have I and countless others on this forum). It sounds like you have found a plan that will work for you and have chosen a sensible goal... so, let's do it! ;)

There are several challenges going right now (January, Valentines Day -- I think there might even be an Easter one). There is also a 20 mile a week walking challenge (Diva la Viva's thread), etc.

So, feel free to join in on those, too.

MinnieMel

p.s. You can go to Chit Chat and join in on games to quickly boost your posts to over 50. Then you will be able to PM (Private Message) people and add things to your profile, etc.

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I wish you all every success too.
I am totally new to all this forum stuff etc but I will try and figure out how to join the things you have suggested. X

Hi slimwannabe -- Good morning!

Here is a link to the song game -- you choose one word from the last posted song's title and pick a different title with that word in it. It is silly but it boosts your posts -- and in my case -- keeps me from going to the kitchen and eating out of boredom. Under "Chit Chat" there other games.
http://www.minimins.com/chit-chat/91592-song-game.html

If you click on user CP it will show you all the threads you have posted on... if you read someone's diary or a thread and want to keep up with it -- then you need to make a post, and your CP will track it (it'll show in bold when you have a new message).
There are lots of tutorials that help you to figure out the forum... and you can always ask -- by posting a thread or, once you have 50 posts, PMing -- private messaging -- another member and asking them. I have never had anyone on this forum not be kind or supportive. I have been on and off it since 2008 when I did LL.

Again, good luck.

MinnieMel

Back