Second time round

Vampyra

Came here a year ago when started go lower. Lost a stone and kept it off till the start of Christmas but pounds are creeping on. Decided to try Dukan after buying the book from Waterstones last week. Looking to lose two stone and keep it off. Anyone else on Dukan? Requesting and ready to give support!

Happy New Year to you all and good luck n best wishes for successful weight loss and a healthier 2013.

Thanks IreneH. Trying to look round the forums for advice and recipes and chat. Having a bit o trouble with ipad, keeps sticking! ;0)

Hi Vampyra -

I am new here also....and I am doing Dukan. I successfully lost 50# over 7 mos and kept if off about a year. I have put back 14 pounds, so starting again. I will be posting in the Dukan Forum/threads. I think everyone there starts a diary where others can check in on you....(someone let me know if this is wrong info).

Anyway, good luck! Lets do this!
G2G

Hi Go2Goal....

will take a look at the diaries, thanx and will keep a lookout for you too so we can keep in touch.
I'm erm middle aged, 5'0" tall and overweight but hopefully with hubbys and daughters support and keeping on track with Dukan, I can lose it.

YES, we can do this!!!!!

Nice to have likeminded folk to chat to. ?

Back