Second weigh in this afternoon - eek!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Mackie197, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Mackie197

Mackie197 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've got my second weigh in after work today, and as I only lost 3lbs in week one, I'm pretty nervous. I've been 100% every day, but if I've only lost another few pounds again (which is what my home scales are telling me) I'm going to be mortified.

I'm drinking around 3 litres of water and mint tea a day, so it's not that. Anyone got any ideas? I've actually dropped a dress size, but the scales just aren't reflecting it??

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't panic.... if you are drinking that much water you will be fine :) When you say that you will be mortified if you have only lost a few pounds, how much are you hoping to lose each week?
    What I have noticed with me is that if my weight loss isnt very much, I lose the inches... and if the weight loss is better, I don't notice any difference with my clothes. Weird I know lol Whichever way, you win :) Ultimately it's about how good you look and feel within yourself, not how many pounds show on the scales x Please post your weight loss later... you will get loads of support on here :) Good luck!

4. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Well said UK lady. Numbers on a mechanical device don't determine how good you feel about yourself on any given day. It's all about the non-scale victories as Mrs. JK said!

x S

5. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Shivie... I love your 'Day' counter :) Does it automatically update or do you have to change it daily? x

6. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Heya gorgeous! I have to update it daily! It's great actually as I get a little buzz of joy every time I up the number...ohh how great are cheap thrills!! Hope you're doing great today & your daughter Michelle too. Little bit of inter-family competition does no harm!!

xx S

7. Mackie197

Mackie197 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well thanks for that ladies, I think sometimes things have to just be put into perspective!! Well I managed to lose another 4lbs, so that's the first half stone gone!! Woo hoo! I'm obviously not going to be one of those lucky people that clocks half stone losses in a week, but I'm on target for a stone in a month.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.