• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Second WI Tomorrow, Not Optimistic :/

Well, As the title says, I have my second WI tomorrow night and I don`t think the results will be good :(

I moved up a plan this week and have had slightly more carbs than I should have plus I`m all fat and bloaty from water so I`m expecting a gain :( (sucks being female :mad:)

I have STS on my home scales, But my CDC always weighs me a few lbs heavier on hers plus it`s another 9pm WI hence the expected gain :(

/whinge whinge whinge :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

great things

Gold Member
yikes. you might loose it overnight???!!!

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Hi LiSe -- You've done well this week. Especially with the exercise -- so even if you do not show a weight loss, I am sure oyu are boosting your metabolism and toning. Wear light clothing and hope for the best.

MM

yikes. you might loose it overnight???!!!

I haven`t actually gained by my scales, I have STS which I would be happy with :) But my tummy is so fat and bloated at the moment, And my CDC always weighs me heavier, So I am preparing for her scales to show a gain :(

My hands aren`t too bad, I can still easily slip my wedding ring on and off, So maybe a miracle will happen and the water weight won`t be too bad :confused:

Next weeks WI is early evening and water retention should be gone by then, So I am hoping I will get a couple of lbs off :) (won`t expect more than about 2lbs as I`m a very slow loser).

I`m just being a whingy, miserable old boot this week, Ignore me :rolleyes: Xx

Hi LiSe -- You've done well this week. Especially with the exercise -- so even if you do not show a weight loss, I am sure oyu are boosting your metabolism and toning. Wear light clothing and hope for the best.

MM

Thanks for your kind words x I`ve been rubbish re exercise yesterday and today as I`m feeling sorry for myself with my sore tummy/back *whinge*whinge*whingeeeeeee :rolleyes: lol

I`m going after work, So will be wearing the same clothes as last week ;) And I take EVERYTHING possible off (even my glasses!) - I joke that one day I`m gonna strip butt nekkid one day hahaha :8855:

What will be, Will be. I just have to get over myself :rolleyes:

Xxx