Second WI!!

Im not hungry at all but throught the day i go from feeling great to feeling faint and dizzy and sometimes sick!
I came off LT the last time cos i couldnt deal with feeling so crap all the time, first time i did it i was grand for first few wks then i fekt like crap AGAIN
It mostly mind over matter but its so hard at times

hey LadyL, i found this too in the 1st couple of days, what has worked for me is i have a vanilla latte ( vanilla shake with spoon of coffee hot ) around 10am, a tea of some sort ( either pmint, nettle, or oolong) around 12noon, my hot choc around 2pm, more tea around 4pm, another choc shake around 6pm and tea about 8pm. this seems to keep me stable.... could just be the routine but i have a hug mug for my tea which is about a pint n just sipping it and i feel like its a meal cos its hot plus i sip it. I tend to try n sit and relax when having my tea or shake too treat it like a meal time and it keeps me kinda stable

hope it helps x

hey LadyL, i found this too in the 1st couple of days, what has worked for me is i have a vanilla latte ( vanilla shake with spoon of coffee hot ) around 10am, a tea of some sort ( either pmint, nettle, or oolong) around 12noon, my hot choc around 2pm, more tea around 4pm, another choc shake around 6pm and tea about 8pm. this seems to keep me stable.... could just be the routine but i have a hug mug for my tea which is about a pint n just sipping it and i feel like its a meal cos its hot plus i sip it. I tend to try n sit and relax when having my tea or shake too treat it like a meal time and it keeps me kinda stable

hope it helps x

For the past few days iv been havng mine around 12,4 and 8
during the day i drink endless mugs of pur-eah tea and black coffee
tanx your your reply its always nice to see what others do ;)

OMG i had the worst dream last nite i dreamt i was guzzling FULL FAT COKE aggghhhhhh and was trying to eat some kinda food my mate whos also doing LT was in the dream and she was rolling around on the floor with me trying to prize it from my mouth lol

Well today is my 7th day back on lipotrim, this week iv had to put up with people sayin ''oh your not doing THAT'' or ''your gonna get really sick how can you do that to your body'' i felt like saying look what you doing to your body with all that crap your throwing in to it :mad:

Well iv been out of work all week and went back today hadnt wore my uniform in a week and i really notice a little difference its looser YAYYYY, my mate turns around to me and goes your belly aint as puffy lol aint he a sweetheart ;)

Well today is my 7th day back on lipotrim, this week iv had to put up with people sayin ''oh your not doing THAT'' or ''your gonna get really sick how can you do that to your body'' i felt like saying look what you doing to your body with all that crap your throwing in to it :mad:

Well iv been out of work all week and went back today hadnt wore my uniform in a week and i really notice a little difference its looser YAYYYY, my mate turns around to me and goes your belly aint as puffy lol aint he a sweetheart ;)
Your mates are very suttle lol
Maybe best not to tell others what you're doing as they all seem to know someone who 'did that' and they either collapsed, got very ill or nearly died !!!
I just tell others I'm on a detox, no alcohol or junk 1
Not long til your weigh in, almost as excited as u are to find out i bet ??

Oh im so excited about weigh in, im gonna get up super early lol ill be waiting for the chemist to open :D

My mates doing LT with me and shes soooooo supportive when ever i feel like quitting i just txt her and she always says the right things to spur me on, shes the best!

Another very close mate of mine is dead againt me doing it, i only told her today im back on it and she went off on one!
See last time i did it i lost about a stone and a half in 3 weeks and she was in my ear telling me how bad it was for me that kinda threw me and i ate all around me and pilled the weight back on! Im not gonna let her get to me this time gonna tell her she cant judge what she dosent understand!

you tell her, good luck with your weigh in, you sound proper positive:Dx

Just tell her that it doesnt suit everyone but it seems to suit you and your waistline of course !
Keep us posted on the big loss and try not drink water b4 u go as it might weigh u down, i even take off jewellery etc beforehand lol :D

Dont quote me on this but apparantly 1 litre of water before weigh in can had upto 3lb:eek:

Thanks peeps :D i wont touch a drop!
Last time on this bofore weigh in i used to keep rinsing my moth with water to stop being thirsty (aparently i had an eating disorder) thats wat my mate thought anyway lol

WOO HOOOO roll on morning, anything i can take off i will hehe

:eek:Dont let me stop you:D x

Ha ha stop it! Iv heard about you your a sexual preadtor lol :eek:

An eating disorder ???
Well your friend sounds like she has a personality disorder lol all that negativity is not good for you at the moment. You need support and encouragement at the moment ! :)

Ha ha stop it! Iv heard about you your a sexual preadtor lol :eek:
:eek: how very dare you, yeah I know, I just cant help myself as some girls on here have tried to groom me so im playing them at there own game:p xx

Yep thats what she said, i nearly wet myself laughing!!
I need all the support i can get my lille chubby hands on lol wont be chubby for long tho :D

Have you much support from family and friends?

Awh i see so its not your fault, its the girls on here!
I may watch out for them so lol trying to poision me against you TUT TUT

Yep thats what she said, i nearly wet myself laughing!!
I need all the support i can get my lille chubby hands on lol wont be chubby for long tho :D

Have you much support from family and friends?

Not from my partner he thinks there's something wrong with me, and everytime I give out to him he says - I wish u would eat cos then u wouldnt be so narky lol
But my aunt and grandmother are doing this so it does help. I try stay away from the negative ones !

I have no freinds or family so no help for me:sigh:

You tell him Novice!!!!

When I did LT... only told my sis and hubby as I had been on so many diets and failed so many times - I didnt need to hear the "here she goes again".......and also lots of peeps are very anti -vlcds.....

But have to say Sis and Hubby were great.............

Back