Second wiegh in today

missy32uk

Hi everybody, at last it's the end to a very very difficult week...but I got there and managed to lose 6lbs!!!
Thanks again for words of wisdom and lots of support, I'm nearl below 12 stone which I haven't been for 6 years, and I'm really excitied and the thought of that will keep me going for the next week.

Going to have a small glass of coke zero for a treat

Well done June - I found the second week not quite as hard as the first. But then two days, as advised by the chemist, I had light meals instead of the shakes. But along with the 'indescribable-tasting' flapjacks, I've lost another 7lbs. I'm not sure who was more excisted, me or the chemist. That's 1st 4 in two weeks. Well worth all this hard work.

We're all going to look fab for christmas.

Well done June....I too am nearly under the 12stone mark. I'm desperate to get below it, but I've started to introduce food now and to be honest I'm just happy to not gain. I believe you usually do gain when you start refeeding because of water etc, but up to now I've done ok.....fingers crossed.

Again well done.

Well done on getting through two weeks and what a fab result. I've yet to try a flapjack, my chemist never mentioned them at all, i'm not sure if they stock them. May have to ask as would like to try one just to add a bit of variety - plus I've heard they take a long time to eat so thought I could maybe have one when out for a social meal.

I was at a different office working today and I found the flap jack much more convient at lunch time, it took me about 20 minutes to eat it with loads of water and it tasted better than it did yesterday:jelous:

Yeah...I work in an office too and found the flapjacks great...so easy to eat at your desk with a cuppa and lots of water...have even managed to convince myself I miss them...how sad is that!!!

Back