Secret Diary

Horrid mouth again tonight think its coffee that causes it :-(
Didn't enjoy the choc & almond bar so glad I didn't order more. Phew!
My birthday is in a couple of weeks & my daughters asked what I wld like & I just said lots of hugs then in couple of months I'd like them to be my personal shoppers & bag carriers when I go for new clothes. Wld luv nothing better than a trip to Primark lol Never had anything from there as it won't fit!

Don't know what's wrong tonight I just want to throw the towel in & eat. My mouth is disgusting again, my teeth hurt, my stomach is making allsorts of grumbling noises. To try & stay on track I weighed myself then tried on cropped summer trousers that I bought to 'slim into' 2 summers ago but never got them on & they went on no bother tonite :) That sounds great. Yeah??!! No it's bloody January, snowing & -6 here in Scotland I don't want to wear cropped cotton trousers lol. By the time we get any hint of summer I hope to be a less than a size 20!! Oh well I'll add them to my eBay pile.

don't you dare mrs!! It's just the gremlins playing with you. You are doing really well and can see the results already. Unfortunately this diet does occasionally throw us gremlins to deal with but you can't feed them after midnight, and as it's always after midnight unless it is midnight, you can't feed them ever.

Also, you appreciate things more that you have to work for than those just given to you

just remember if you get that sort of feeling again....
Gremlins-Medicom-VCD-Stripe.jpg

in fact, print him out and stick him on your fridge so you know what it is :) (he gets bigger if you click on him)

Day 8 - thanks Dovydaitis I'll print him off today lol. Wi & measurements this morning & I'm delighted to say I've lost 10lbs & 18 inches!!!!!!!!
I am so pleased. Bring on week 2. I'll update my ticker once I'm on the laptop.

Off to walk the dog now. need to get wrapped up as Im already feeling really cold despite being indoors with heating on but its -3 outside. BBrrrrr. My sabotaging friend wants to go for coffee later lol Last week she bought me cake despite me say no so I told her she'd wasted her money. She went on & on & on but i stuck to my guns! Why do people do this???!!! Ive got to laugh as shes as bad as me at sticking to a diet & always moaning about needing to lose weight lol I do luv her really.

*NEWS FLASH* sabotaging coffee friend can't believe the difference in me in just 1 week that she's off home to order a sample pack of slim & save lol

Well done on the weight loss and for sticking to it with sabotaging friends around. I have one who is very much like that. Hope it's spurred you on :)

Woohoo 12lbs, fantastic loss ! Well done Hunca - keep motivated you can do it !

Hey Hunca!

Well done on not eating! Loving that Gremlin pic! haha

I opened the fridge, stared inside.. sighed.. and closed it again hahaha... oh dear!

I reckon you should whack the heating up and get those cropped shorts out!! :p

get you! be falling down drains soon :D

Thanks guys couldn't have done it without u. This site is a lifesaver :)
Felt weird most of today - fuzzy head & just not with it but I think I waited too long to have my 1st pack but feel great now. Just had cottage pie & broccoli for tea & still have a shake for later. Husband commented on how shapely my face was tonite & how long my neck looked, like a giraffe ! I think he meant it as a compliment :)

Hi hunca, massive well done on ur progress so far. I've ordered my packs and they're coming Friday, me a d fiancé gonna do it together. Reading your posts have been very inspiring I will defo be tuning in every day. Can't wait to see your next wi. GOOD LUCK xxx

I know what you mean! Normally sparkling water does nothing for me but now it's like nectar.

Ooooh, is it just normal sparkling water? tell me more!!

Ooooh, is it just normal sparkling water? tell me more!!

Yes just plain old sparkling water 2lt for 55p lol I bought Tesco's value 1 last week 2lts for 17p & it was ok but this co-op was lovely. Bizarre how they vary. I try to just have plain tap water but fancied a 'treat'

Back