Secret Diary

Good luck Punkin! Start yourself a diary and people will be able to see how you do and post motivation for you.. and you can witter on about the diet (like I do) haha x

Having a fantastic day 9. Stayed away from coffee today apart from 1st one this morning & I feel better for it. Mouth still funny but that's maybe normal. Had gorgeous mushroom soup with chilli flakes for lunch. Delicious :)
Tea tonight will be macaroni with broccoli then a shake at 9.30pm once I get home from taking kids to their evening activities. Need to think about putting in next weeks order so it arrives in time for Wednesday. Wonder if I can afford to order the men's 4week pack as that wld do me 5 weeks. Prob makes perfect sense. 23 weeks til our holidays. I wonder how much I cld lose by then?! :)

Day 8 - thanks Dovydaitis I'll print him off today lol. Wi & measurements this morning & I'm delighted to say I've lost 10lbs & 18 inches!!!!!!!!
I am so pleased. Bring on week 2. I'll update my ticker once I'm on the laptop.

Yay! :) super well done x

I have the Lemon and Orange..

Wasn't too sure about them, but I just have it in my drinking bottle once or twice a day and it makes a nice change :)

Just going to have my 3rd pack of the day, then dinner at 8ish when the boyfriend is home from visiting his mum..

Still feel good today, do you?

I might get some with my next order to try. I believe we can have Ribena Plus?! I'm sure I read it somewhere.

Yeah feeling good! Woop Woop!!!!!!!!!! I just hope it lasts lol.

Ribena Plus, yeah I saw that, not got around to getting any though.

I used to have Ribena Light with hot water, and I've had it a few times and it's so nice, def going to try and get some :p

Heya, reading your updates today and hearing how great your feeling is making me feel optimistic. My pack arrives tomorro. I'm nervous but excited. X

Heya, reading your updates today and hearing how great your feeling is making me feel optimistic. My pack arrives tomorro. I'm nervous but excited. X

I must say I have surprised myself with s&s. I honestly have never felt genuine hunger. Ok times when I could have reach for literally anything but that's just habit. I am on here all the time , people must think oh god not another post from Hunca lol but it really keeps me motivated.

Lol, I'm on here all the time too :)

So, that's day 9? All done for us? Wow, surprising how quick it goes x

Good morning day 10 wow. Snowing is falling with us here. Hope it doesn't get too bad as its a busy weekend with lots of driving involved :-(
Feeling great but haven't 'been' to the toilet for days now (tmi I apologies) I don't feel constipated so cld it just be due to the limited amount of food I'm consuming? I drink plenty water at least 2.5lts plus what is in my packs.

Hey Hunca,

Ah no, I actually ordered supositories for that very event, yet the for the first time in my life I'm got regular movement down there..

Can you get a mild laxative to take?

Day 10, go us! Very pleased so far.. feel a bit full up and definately not wanting food today!

I've never been bothered, I cld easily go 3 times a day but that wld be all the crap u was eating ( apologies if anyone is having their breakfast right now ) Will go to chemist today. Had to 'force' my last shake down last night as I just wasn't hungry. Oatmeal for breakfast this morning. Enjoyed it far more last week but its set me up for the morning.

Hopefully it'll sort itself out quickly for you, no fun being 'bunged up!'...

I had IBS before, not really suffering from it at the moment tho!

I'm also just eating the packs because I have to, not clock watching to my next meal now.. this diet is GREAT!

All sorted GeeGee83 lol My bedtime reading has just arrived in the post - 'The Beck Diet Solution-train your brain to think like a thin person' ;-)
Bought it on amazon 2nd hand for 40p (£2.80 p&p). With each passing day I'm finding it harder & harder to fit 4 packs in. LOVING this diet malarkey. My sabotaging friend has just txt to say her packs have arrived. I'm so proud of her. Housework done, windows cleaned. I'm knackered. 3 teenagers coming for a sleepover tonight with my daughter !!!! Wish me luck. Popcorn & a movie for them so I'll disappear with my book & leave them to it.

Yeah, it's great isn't it! If we can just stick to it, then it's better than any other diet where you are constantly hungry and light headed etc..

Oooh, might have to copy you with the book ! I love a good motivational diet book! I've got a Kindle, but it's just not the same as a real book. I shall Amazon it now..

3 teenagers! *faints* I predict lots of squealing and laughing haha.. :D

I've had a quick look on Amazon & there's a 2nd copy for same price I paid from different supplier or new ones.

Back