Secret Diary

Well that's me at the end of day 2 & no hunger pangs so far! I've just bought The Beck Diet Solution for 40p + £2.80 p&p on Amazon as I've heard great things about it thought I could read at nite or eat it if I'm hungry lol

Fantastic that u have had no hunger pangs, glad it's going well :)

Breakfast was a cookies & cream shake (very nice) & lunch was mushroom pasta which was delicious although I think I will use less water next time as it was a bit thin but since I wanna be thin then that's ok! Trying to catch up on my water intake as I'm been a bit busy this a.m & not had many glasses. I've found that if I select my pack the day b4 & pop them in a tub in kitchen then I feel more on top of everything. I do like a bit of organisation :)
Had a look at the scales this morning & I'm 3lbs down. Only on day 3 :) oh I can't wait for my official wi on Wed. I'm not going to go on scales again until then, then I will weigh & measure. So far so good. I keep waiting for the headaches, hunger pangs etc but none so far so fingers crossed .

Well here I am approaching the end of day 3. Mushroom soup for tea tonite was yummy. I had it in a mug & drank it rather than using a spoon as its quite thin. One thing I've noticed this afternoon is how cold my hands & feet are. Is this a sign of ketosis? Tmrw will be a challenge as at hospital with eldest daughter then to relatives for lunch but I'm just going to come clean & tell her I'm following s&s rather than trying to lie as to why I'm not eating or worse still eating something !!!!!

I just wanted to go to bed :( I had the hazelnut shake for supper & it was horrid! 1/2 hr later I bent down & burped only to get a mouthful of sick. Thats the 1st time in 3 days Ive thought to hell with this BUT I stepped back on the scales & Im down 5lbs already & my Links Of London bracelet which was verging on tight now slips up & down my wrist a bit :D Off to bed anyway with my can of coke zero to watch a bit tv then tmrws another day.

Hey :) just thought id say hello i saw ur post on the current threads on my app!

well done so far ur doing fab!

Yes cold hands and feet can be a sign, I think u may be in it tomorrow woohoo!!

Awww no way I loveeeed the hazelnut shake lol I actually crave it now!!!

Keep at it :) the results are worth it :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef2009. I'm tucked up in bed watching 16 kids & counting. My feet are freezing so I got my cosy bed socks on lol
I feel great so wonder if I could possibly feel any better once I'm in ketosis ? I keep waiting on the headaches & hunger pangs but nothing so far. Unfortunately I was experimenting with the hazelnut shake - thought if I added it to a 330ml water bottle with some out it then I cld shake it up & drink so that tmrw while I'm out I cld still have my pack but sadly no it didn't work. It tasted all bitty bleugh :-(

Ohhhh yeah once in ketosis u will feel great,no headaches, no hunger, bursts of energy woohoo!!!

Try the hazelnut shake warm next time :) its delish. Xxx

Oh what a nite I'm having. Cold feet, flushed cheeks, rumbling tummy, horrid horrid mouth, dry sore lips, thirst that nothing will quench & I really wanna eat :-( I just can't get to sleep.
I decided to try on jeans that I know def don't fit & I got them on & fastened :) Admittedly I couldn't go out in them as flab is hanging all over the top but hell I got them on!

Keep going, teetering on the edge of ketosis :)

Day 4 - just up after a very disturbed night. Feel knackered today which is a bit of a bummer considering I've felt great day 1,2 & 3. Got to keep positive tho. I def feel slimmer today so going to keep busy. Out all day today which will be a bit of a challenge so going to have porridge & a shake just b4 we leave at 10am then take a bar with me not forgetting some water, leaving a meal for when we get home later tonight. Have a good day everyone x

Well done on resisting last night!!

Sorry to hear u had a rubbish sleep! Hopefully ull get a much better one tonight

Good luck and have a good day today! Xxx

Hello lovely!!

Sounds like ur doing fab!!! Well done!! Keep going!!! First WI soon!! Woo xxx

Thank you :) Having a great day today. Porridge (love this) & a cafe latte shake for breakfast. Been away all day at a hospital appt then visiting friends where I just drank coffee & water. Asda shop then home for 6.30pm. Chilli for tea spooned into iceberg leaves & I'm about to have a lemon bar while kids & hubby eat popcorn watching a movie lol
Any tips to this rank taste/sensation in my mouth? Also anyone bothered with really sore lips? Vaseline or lypsyl soothes them for a short time .

Sounds like you are doing really well ! I've found this time round on s&s that I have a horrid taste in my mouth, I just keep brushing my teeth to take away the taste and drinking more water. I found if I have coffee, it seems 100 times worse ! Even my little girl said to me today to go and brush my teeth, horrid !

Oh I've been drinking coffee. May try tmrw to just have my morning one & c if that helps. Can I have peppermint tea?

I have green tea with peppermint and also just plain peppermint. Think it's ok, it didn't previously halt my losses, but would be interested if anyone can confirm ?

Well here I am approaching the end of day 3. Mushroom soup for tea tonite was yummy. I had it in a mug & drank it rather than using a spoon as its quite thin. One thing I've noticed this afternoon is how cold my hands & feet are. Is this a sign of ketosis? Tmrw will be a challenge as at hospital with eldest daughter then to relatives for lunch but I'm just going to come clean & tell her I'm following s&s rather than trying to lie as to why I'm not eating or worse still eating something !!!!!

Hi yes feeling cold generally is a sign of ketosis :) great that u r down 3lbs already! Hope telling the family went well. X

Back