secret eaters

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nicolalouises, 26 March 2014.

1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Active Member

Love this programme and when you see the dawning realisation when they are shown what they have eaten. Am sure we can all relate - i didnt get to my current weight by being restrained or eating healthily! i think we often lie to ourselves about what we eat and ignore the "little extras" we often munch on....however they all add up!

i make sure i dont use anything synned in meals so i know exactly how many i am having - without fibbing to myself!
  2. xbecky11

xbecky11 Active Member

Yeah, I've been good recently, but when I'm bad I'll eat a whole bag of sweets/big bar of chocolate/pack of biscuits with the reasoning that once its gone I can start to behave again. Funny how we manage to justify and ignore things like that. I always try to keep my diary accurate now.
    I've not seen Secret Eaters, might give it a watch
  3. sareypoop

sareypoop Well-Known Member

I love secret eaters! Especially the man who put double cream on his Special K because Special K is healthy!!
  4. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

That was just sheer stupidity.
  5. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Not watched it, but sounds totally like me. For ages my dog used to ask to get out at 3am, so I would put her on her lead, stand at the back door and eat biscuits until she was done. Never thought anything about it and was still confused about why I didn;t lose weight!