secret eaters

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nicolalouises, 26 March 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. nicolalouises

nicolalouises Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.26%)
    Love this programme and when you see the dawning realisation when they are shown what they have eaten. Am sure we can all relate - i didnt get to my current weight by being restrained or eating healthily! i think we often lie to ourselves about what we eat and ignore the "little extras" we often munch on....however they all add up!

i make sure i dont use anything synned in meals so i know exactly how many i am having - without fibbing to myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xbecky11

xbecky11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, I've been good recently, but when I'm bad I'll eat a whole bag of sweets/big bar of chocolate/pack of biscuits with the reasoning that once its gone I can start to behave again. Funny how we manage to justify and ignore things like that. I always try to keep my diary accurate now.
    I've not seen Secret Eaters, might give it a watch

4. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.6lb(17.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love secret eaters! Especially the man who put double cream on his Special K because Special K is healthy!!

5. lardylady

lardylady Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st10lb(46.21%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World: Green Days
    That was just sheer stupidity.

6. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not watched it, but sounds totally like me. For ages my dog used to ask to get out at 3am, so I would put her on her lead, stand at the back door and eat biscuits until she was done. Never thought anything about it and was still confused about why I didn;t lose weight!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.