Step 1 Sole Source + Secret food eater

gold

I am a secret food eater. I ate late at night, when everyone gone to bed. But I am determined to get rid of this weight. I am on SS+ my problem is that I start diets off ok but have no staying power. I found this forum last night and I was reading the comments until 02.00 this morning. I am was so impressed that I want to join the forum. I think with support I may complete this one stone at a time. Good luck to everyone from Gold

Hi gold
I did same as you but only in car or in house when no one here. So husband etc couldn't understand why I was piling on weight.
I'm just finishing day 10 and coping well I'm just afraid of eating real food again as I'm afraid of bingeing again.
Was in McDonald's tonight for my kids bday and drank a bottle of water. Previously I would have ate 2 burgers fries milkshake and maybe more

I have lost approx 17lbs in 10 days. Would like to lose another 2 stone though.

Secret eater here too - would wait till my flatmates out for the evening then stuff my face, taking all rubbish down to the bin store so no one knew...

I;m on day 2 which is proving difficult but I'm determined to get through this, good luck xx

Hi, I'm Niki and I'm a secret eater!!!

But I didn't realise it until I read this post! My OH and I like wine, we like beer,we like going out for dinner and we like takeaways. Pretty obvious why we gained weight huh?!

But prior to CD I would go to the shop after work and grab a bottle of wine and I'd always get something for myself to be 'going on with'. So normally a pot noodle, sandwich or pasty. I'd then bin the evidence and wouldn't admit it to the OH! He'd come home and say 'shall we go for dinner/get a takeaway?' and obviously I'd agree. So I was having a lot of extra calories a week without really noticing -it all adds up!

And the worse thing about this? I would go to alternate shops so they wouldn't cotton on that I was buying a bottle of wine + snack every day of the week!

I'm so ashamed of myself! But doesn't it feel good to get it out in the open!

Back