It really was, Michelle!

Red Day food:

Breakfast: frozen raspberries, banana & ff yoghurt
Snack: banana & 1 tangerine
Lunch: ham salad & fruit salad
Snack: 1 tangerine
Dinner: Bacon cheeseburger (HEA) in wm roll (HEB)with salad & cauli mash

x

Evening hun :), your food diary looks fab, I hope you've had a great day ! :p So glad to see you on the Soup Challenge, have added you, I know your going to do fab on it and I hope it brings you a super duper loss for the week ahead ! :D

Kay xx

Sounds like you've had a fantastic day. Sounds like a gorgeous walk this morning too! Well done for getting up so early and seizing the day, I'm terrible at getting out of bed in a morning so could seriously do with your get up and go! xx

Thanks everyone! I really did enjoy my walk yesterday, so much so I did the same thing again today! Really puts me in a good mood all day :)

I've had a quite a light day food wise with lots and lots of superfree! In fact I only had superfree for lunch and it was still very satisfying...

Red day:

Breakfast: raspberries & banana in FFNY
Lunch: bean sprout salad & fruit salad
Dinner: surf & turf salad

x

Woop, go you! Sounds like a fantastic day, both for food and body magic. Bet Paris is gorgeous in the spring time, so jelly of your morning walk! xxx

Woop, go you! Sounds like a fantastic day, both for food and body magic. Bet Paris is gorgeous in the spring time, so jelly of your morning walk! xxx

There really is nowhere like Paris in the Spring! Definitely is the best season here! Summer gets too hot and crowded and full of tourist! x

That's a really impressive red day menu! :) xx

Thanks CHeeky! You're always so kind about my food but I bet it grosses you out to some extent! x

Morning hun, hope you have a lovely weekend ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks lovely! I'll explain more in my next post!
x

Hi guys!

I had such a lovely day yesterday! My friend and I went to the brand new Primark which was a 2 hour trek but totally worth it! It's really big and they haven't put prices up - yeyyy!

We went expecting a queue to get but we got there at lunch time and walked straight in. Yes, the shop was busy, but any shop is busy on a Saturday afternoon: I went with a budget and only went slightly over. Def will be going back when I have more pennies!

Here is my food for yesterday:

Breakfast: asparagus, crunchy bacon & hard boiled egg
Lunch: chicken, lettuce & parmesan (HEA) with a fruit cup
Dinner: wm roll (HEB) with fajitas chicken, salad and cheese (HEA)
Snack: banana & raspberries

I really enjoyed by breakfast yesterday! I got the idea out of my Sophie Dahl recipe book (I don't make much out of it as all the recipes are so posh).

I had lunch in the shopping centre food court and so was proud of my choice and I didn't use the dressing!

x

Today I did the food shop at the supermarket then went to the butchers to buy some meat. It was 11 am and I don't know what came over me but as soon as I smelt the rotisserie chicken I had to have one! I came home, ripped the skin off and had a chicken leg for breakfast...how random!

I was then meant to be going to the cinema with a friend but I somehow got glass in my shoe on the way to the metro and cut my toe open so had to give it a miss.

All is ok now though and she might come round for tea later.

I'm going to spend the day preparing tomorrows soup as I am taking part in Kay's soup challenge! It certainly will be a challenge but hopefully will have a nice loss to look forward to at the end of the week. Also, it's gotten cold again today so I'ml looking forward to some warming soup!

WI is tomorrow, looking back at my pattern I'm not expecting a big loss. I seem to do 2 or 3 weeks with a big losses then have a small loss week after. I'm not complaining as my monthly average so far is good!

Happy Sunday everyone!x

Sounds like you're having a lovely weekend. Your breakfast yesterday sounds awesome, I love asparagus!

Glad you had fun at Primark yesterday and got lots of nice things. I'm heading there on pay day for my holiday wardrobe, don't see the point in spending a fortune on clothes I'll only fit in for a couple of months (hopefully!). Plus it feels amazing to actually be able to fit in Primark rather than Evans/Simply Be!

Oh man, rotisserie chicken is the BEST, the smell drives me mad so don't blame ya for getting stuck in soon as you got through the door, lol. Hope your foot is better now too, that glass sounds nasty, make sure it doesn't get infected!

Good luck for WI tomorrow, all the losses add up big or small, so whatever you get tomorrow keep smiling, you're doing great! xxx

Thanks lovely!

I think Primark is great! Definitely great during weight loss too. OK, so Primark clothes aren't always the best quality and don't last forever, but I'm not too bothered as I'm hoping that the size 16 top I bought yesterday won't fit me in a few months anyway! My Mum normally takes me to Simply Be at Christmas time to get me some wide legged boots, I'm hoping we don't have to go there this year!

I think my toe should be OK, F drowned it in disinfectant and put an over the top bandage over the cut! I'm mostly upset about getting blood on my brand new shoes!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm not too panicky, I had a look this morning and I reckon, if I manage to drink lots of water today, I might get a pound off. I'd be happy with that!xx

Oh man, how amazing will it be to be able to get boots that don't need plus sized calf measurements?!! I remember one time at my biggest I went into Evans to get some and even the widest calf fitting still didn't fit, mortifying!! Hopefully by Oct/Nov time I'll be able to get some 'normal' calf ones, that'd be amazing :)

Fingers crossed for that pound, just don't make my mistake and hit the white bread the day before WI. What was I thinking?! :rolleyes: LOL!

Have a great rest of your day, I'm off to revise for my exam, boo! Xxx

Sounds like you're having a lovely weekend. Your breakfast yesterday sounds awesome, I love asparagus!

Glad you had fun at Primark yesterday and got lots of nice things. I'm heading there on pay day for my holiday wardrobe, don't see the point in spending a fortune on clothes I'll only fit in for a couple of months (hopefully!). Plus it feels amazing to actually be able to fit in Primark rather than Evans/Simply Be!

Oh man, rotisserie chicken is the BEST, the smell drives me mad so don't blame ya for getting stuck in soon as you got through the door, lol. Hope your foot is better now too, that glass sounds nasty, make sure it doesn't get infected!

Good luck for WI tomorrow, all the losses add up big or small, so whatever you get tomorrow keep smiling, you're doing great! xxx

I couldn't put it better myself! Enjoy your new things as you'll be replacing them with a smaller size soon!

Thanks, Patty!xx

Hey Sophie :p, hope your well hun. Just dropping by to check your all prepared for the challenge tomorrow hun ? Do you know what soup you're making ? Also DAY 1 is a RED DAY with NO CARBS, hope you've geared yourself up for that ? :D Bev is starting with you tomorrow along with some other members. I have completed DAY 1 with Von today and feel really healthy and full, didn't miss the carbs much. :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thanks for dropping by!

To be honest I don't really eat many carbs on a normal week! I tend to do red days and yes, sometimes I have a wm roll but I don't think I'll miss it!

The thing I'm most worried about is having soup for lunch. Normally I have a salad and thats fine but I'm not the worlds biggest soup fan!

I have made up some tomato and basil soup for tomorrow which is actually reallly yummy and it was a challenge to not eat it today! Just hope it doesn't leave me hungry!

Well done on getting through day 1!!
Xx

Red day:

Breakfast: chicken leg (weird, I know) & a banana
Lunch: warm chicken salad with melted cheese (HEA) & an orange
Dinner: Moussaka

Hi Kay, thanks for dropping by!

To be honest I don't really eat many carbs on a normal week! I tend to do red days and yes, sometimes I have a wm roll but I don't think I'll miss it!

The thing I'm most worried about is having soup for lunch. Normally I have a salad and thats fine but I'm not the worlds biggest soup fan!

I have made up some tomato and basil soup for tomorrow which is actually reallly yummy and it was a challenge to not eat it today! Just hope it doesn't leave me hungry!

Well done on getting through day 1!!
Xx

Tomato and basil soup sounds yum hun. Day 1 is red day so just do what you normally do on red minus the wm roll and I'm sure you'll be fine. Try and add more veggies in your soup if you can rather than it being a plain liquid soup. If you don't fancy that then try having a side salad to go with it, but its the veggies that are going to fill you up in the day and stop you from feeling hungry not the liquid in the soup. Hope that makes sense :). Good luck for day 1 hun, I'm sure you'll do super ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi ladies!

I'm 0.5kg down today which is just over a pound. I'm happy as it does fit into my pattern!

After reading Bevs diary yesterday I looked into the couch to 5k programme and ended up starting it this morning! I did it at 6am, not quite dawn with not many people in the street and I loved it! It was much easier than I imagined!

I also walked the 3 miles to the train station after work as the Sun was so lovely and I was in such a good mood.

I've had a good day, we are having a global training workshop today and tomorrow which is so interesting. It really reminds me why I love my job!

Because of the casual day (i.e. we weren't receiving customers in the building) I wore my RI jeans and a black t-shirt to work and I got so many comments on my weight! It was actually quite nice!

Here is food for today (bearing in mind I'm doing Kay's soup challenge)

Breakfast: raspberries with FFNY
Lunch: tomato soup followed by mango
Dinner: poached salmon & steamed broccoli
3 L of water (I did have to leave the training 2 in the day to use the loo!)

x

Well done :)

I keep meaning to start couch to 5k but things keep getting in the way!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back