Secret Slimming in Paris

10.15 and still no sign of my doctor.

Welcome to France....

Doctor finally showed up and it turns out I did still have glass in my toe. He thinks he's managed to get it all out now and I must say I don't feel any pain any more when I put my weight on it. It should make running even more enjoyable now!

x

Blooming 'eck Sophie, that's brilliant! What a lot of milestones in one week; I'd be grinning from ear to ear (I am doing on your behalf)!

You're so fired up that you'll prove OH wrong about the running; it sounds as though you are a natural runner, but you never knew it. Have a great week!

I really am still grinning from ear to ear, Patty!

Hmmm, natural runner? Not too sure but I hope I develop a passion for it. I really do enjoy the challenge at the moment and I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more when I don't feel I have to run at the crack of dawn when noone else is awake!

Thanks for grinning for me!!xx

Yep I do the podcasts with Laura too. Can't imagine how much of a pain it'd be to have to mess around with a stop watch! I don't run fast at all either, but they say just do a slow jog so I'm sure that's what the expect at first. I had a look at my total distance I'd covered by the end and it was 2.5k, kinda scary i've got to get to double the pace by the end of the 9 weeks!

Have a lovely night hun, hope you're still all smiley! I love this running lark, gives me such a rush when I complete each run! xx

It's crazy isn't it! I'm running a round trip which is 4k at the moment, which means yesterday I ran like 3/4s of it and then walked the rest of the way.

I can't believe in 7 weeks I should be running the whole way!

I did have a lovely evening thanks, and still super smiley today! xx

Turns out the sausages are 1 syn each!!

I'm having some more for brekkie again today!!
xx

Hope toe is ok. And congrats on weight loss so far x

Hope your toe is all sorted, can't believe you've been running on it like that, ouch!!

Wow, you're doing great with your running, you're a natural! Its amazing how much easier it gets though, I barely ache at all today and after day 1 I was pretty much a complete cripple! x

Hope toe is ok. And congrats on weight loss so far x

Thanks, Carol!! Well done to you too!!x

yay, that's a relief x

It really is!

Hope your toe is all sorted, can't believe you've been running on it like that, ouch!!

Wow, you're doing great with your running, you're a natural! Its amazing how much easier it gets though, I barely ache at all today and after day 1 I was pretty much a complete cripple! x

I know! My pain threshold is worryingly high! I once had a broken foot and didn't realise for 3 months, by which time it had badly healed and broke again!

haha, definitely not a natural but I am enjoying it! Nice to see you are too :) x

So, I was a complete greedy guts this morning which is why I've avoided posting, but I think I've redeemed myself since....

Breakfast: 5 sausages (5 syns) and 2 babybel (HEA) 5 sausages???? what was I thinking!! I know I'm bad at portion control but still! Glad the packet is finished, I won't be buying any more until I've learnt some self control.
Lunch: Salmon salad followed by fruit salad
Dinner: Chicken salad

Please don't judge me!! xx

Nobody would judge you. I don't think any one of us could say we were on this forum without having over eaten at some point!! You've done so well last week your body was probably crying out for a good feed. Don't let it get you down at all you're doing fantastically and will continue to do so, sausage or no sausage! xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't beat yourself up about the sausages, they were only 1syn each right? Can't have been too bad for you! The rest of your day looks great so a bit of extra sausage won't hurt! ;)

Hope you've had a lovely day xxx

Thanks for the support, lovely ladies!

I do scare myself sometimes! I just can't stop! I started off at 2, then convinced myself to cook another 2 and then didn't want to leave the last one (obese person logic!:rolleyes:)

You're all right though, it was a one time mistake - not to be repeated!

Thanks!!xxx

Day 2 week 2 of C25k completed at 5:30 am this morning!

F was really annoyed that I went out so early, as he was worried about my safety so I've promised to not go out before dawn again!

I was just so tired that I was worried if I didn't go when I'd woken up naturally I might never wake up again!xx

Red Day:

Breakfast: ------------------
Lunch: 200g jacket potato (HEB) with tuna, cheese (HEA) and salad
Snack: fruit salad
Dinner: actifried chicken drumsticks (oil =HEB) with courgettes & salad

x

Last edited:
It was just because I was scared of sleeping in that I went so early!

To be honest there's not much chance of catching up on sleep til next Wednesday. My bestie is coming up from Lyon with her OH...it's going to be a busy weekend!

To be honest, I can't get over my loss either!
Xx

Red Day:

Breakfast: ------------------
Lunch: 200g jacket potato (HEB) with tuna, cheese (HEA) and salad
Snack: fruit salad
Dinner: actifried chicken drumsticks (oil =HEB) with courgettes & salad

x

Evening Sophie hun, your foodage looks fab, hope you have another cracking loss this week ! :D Hope c25k is going well for you too. :)

Kay xx

Having a much needed green day today!

Breakfast: actifried potatoes (no oil) with an egg
Lunch: beany casserole & fruit salad
Naughty naughty snack: nougat (over-estimating 5 syns, only had a tiny bit. A colleague brought it back from Morocco and it was so nice!)
Dinner: beany casserole, salad (with olives, 1.5 syns) and cheese (HEA)

Syns: 6.5
x

Last edited:
Back