Secret Slimming in Paris

Lovely news - I'm so pleased your mum is being supportive.

Happy dreams.

Awww I'm pleased you had a chat with your mum xx sounds like you've had a lovely day too :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, sorry for being AWOL this weekend.

We've hit our busy period at work so Friday and Saturday were non stop. I was meant to go out for dinner on Friday but I ended up cancelling as I was so tired!

Saturday day night was spent snuggled up watching eurovision and I didn't leave the house yesterday!

I also massively ODed on HEBs yesterday, I had wm bread, olive oil, prunes, cereal, dried apricots...the list is endless! So many syns! I just couldn't stop! It could have been worse though, I'm not stressing.

Happy to report a 0.5kg loss (1lb) so that 4 stone is finally mine! Yey!!

I decided to keep my RDV with the gyno just because I have so many worries and questions. I don't plan on staying with him, i'm going to go with a midwife but at this early stage I'll be glad of the reassurance!

I woke up with lots of energy this morning and decided to complete week 4 of C25K. I went really slowly and I really don't feel out of my depth but I would like to check with the G that I'm not putting us at any unnecessary risks!

At the very least the HEB and the running beckoned the PF who was a very welcome visitor!! Probably lost another couple of pounds after that!

Right, I'm off to the G, wish me luck and cross your fingers he's not too horrible to me!xx

Things don't look good according to the G, he can't tell if it's made it to the right place.

I've just done a blood test and am on my way to make an appointment for an echography.

Strange thing is that he told me the problems and then took my blood pressure...of course it's a little high! I am also susceptible to getting toxoplasmosis so have to be super vareful with everything I eat, make sure thay meat is cooled right through.

He advised me to stop all sport and exercise until we find out whats going on...

I'm so scared!

They can't fit me in until Friday afternoon...

What a long time to wait!

At least I should have the blood results this evening....

I'm so sad!

Oh sophie love im at work on a long day so I can't give the long reply you deserve but just want to say I'm thinking of you and will keep everything crossed that everything turns out ok xxxx

Thanks, Mrs G, I appreciate it...

I may have to go and buy some chocolate... xx

Oh no Sophie, sorry you're having to wait till Friday now. I hope your feeling better soon. I think your G is right to stop exercise for now, you probably should reserve your energy. Glad you managed to relax a bit on the weekend :).

On a more happier note, well done on your 4 stone hun, that's a fab achievement, I'm so happy for you :). And congrats on completing week 4 of C25K, that's brill. I'm sure once your better you will be able to resume exercise. I have my op in 2 weeks and my doc has told me to stop gym as it started to affect my back. I miss it a lot, but have come to terms with that I should just focus on staying healthy for now. I just recently got my 4 stone too. You should be very proud of what you've achieved so far hun, your doing brill ;).

I've got my fingers crossed for you for tonight, I hope the results all come out good. Thinking of you :).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

My results came by email so I printed them off and am back in the Gs office, waiting.

They're not as high as he told me they should be. He wanted them to come back at 10,000+ but they're only 6,377. Last tuesday they were at 1000...

So, he is still worried but he is slightly reassured as they have gone up. I have another blood test to do Wednesday morning, fingers crossed they go up again.

He said we'll have much more info when I do the ultrasound on Friday afternoon and only at that point will he be able to make an informed judgement on the development.

Now I just need to convince work to let me do a half day on Friday, with less than a weeks notice in the busiest period of the year.... oh well!

x

Hope you're ok I've got my fingers so tightly crosses for you that levels have risen at your next blood test. The being in limbo is terrible, thinking of you xx

Are you ok Sophie? Worried about you, thoughts with you xx

Sophie I hope you're okay I've just caught up. Big hugs and my thoughts are with you xxxx

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for checking up on me! That's so sweet and really touching.

Sorry, my heads been a bit all over the place. I also haven't been particularly good with SW (still having far too many HEBs but have managed to resist chocolate!)

I'm feeling a bit more positive today. Had a blood test and my levels have gone from 6,000 to 10,000 in 48 hours. Not exactly doubling but I have read that doubling can take 72 hours at this stage. I won't really know very much more until I have my ultrasound on Friday.

I spoke to my manager about what's going on and she's being very supportive. I've been able to work on quieter projects with less contact with external customers which has been a real relief.

So yeah, that's it really, just waiting to see what Friday brings. I am feeling more positive. The G was being perhaps overly frank on Monday. He didn't expect my levels to rise and even when I called him to tell him he kept on thinking I was saying they were still at 6,000 and told me I should go straight to casualty! I had to repeat myself 3 times! When he finally understood he seemed semi reassured and told me to wait and see what Friday brings.

I really must stop googling. It's def not doing me any good! I just need to sit tight and wait (easier said than done - right?!)

Here's food for today (I've been good, trying to redeem myself...)

Green Day
Breakfast: All Bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)
Lunch: risotto with asparagus, spinach & green beans
Dinner: the rest of the risottos and a fruit salad

Still have a A & B to use, not sure what on yet though. I do know it's important for me to have them at the moment. I might have some toast and a hot chocolate made with milk.

Hope you're all ok. I'll catch up with all your diaries ASAP, promise!x

So glad that you're okay, I was about to message you on facey book. Bet you can't wait now for Friday so you know what's going on, must be horrible waiting in limbo, but great news your blood levels have risen again. Glad work have been supportive for you. Must be really hard to stick on plan with all that going on but you've done great today, don't worry about the odd extra hexb or put too much pressure on yourself, you're doing great.

Thoughts with you for Friday, try and take it easy lovely xxx

Back