Secret to shaping up

Hey bugs

Nice to hear from you- well done on still managing to fit in the kbs with your pgce- it Is a very hectic and stressful course so big respect for you :) how are you getting on so far? When does your first placement start?

Great news on the weight loss and shrinking! My boyf was saying the other night that I've not to shrink
Anymore lol but I'm still aiming for kw kimberley's abs ;)

Kron, agree with you about the winter clothes, it's Baltic!! Oh I do love my winter woolies :)

Morning swingers, just complete wk5 cardio, anyone else find it particularly hard?

Hi Donzy - just finished it about 15mins ago. Still pouring sweat (mnnnnn nice). Said to Mr Sue I thought I was gonna vom halfway through set 2. That karate chop new one - thought it would be really easy to start with and then my arms started to wobble big stylee! :eek:

Phew hats off to you doing week 5/6 cardio. I just did week too and the sweat pouring out my body is HIDEOUS lol!!! My arms are so sore today... more than anything else.

On a good note... the 'rowing' exercise, which I struggled with during Core wk 2, I actually could do with ease!! The one where it goes under your legs... my legs were just flailing about lol!! Even learnt how to do a press up this week :) (still struggle WITH the KB, but im getting there lol!)

Was considering doing resistance as well today before I started... but as im struggling to type cos my arms are shaking a bit... i think i'll leave it. Off to enjoy some well deserved breakfast, and then cinema with my friend who ive not seen in a month!!!

Have a great weekend everyone :D xxxx

I'm alive and will be back shortly. Just don't want to kill myself whilst i'm finally on the mend :sick:

I'll catch up with all the goings on with a cuppa later on (after cleaning the bathrooms :cry: )

Nice one Bugs. Its amazing how quickly you can pick up the exercises. Have a fab weekend.

I'm alive and will be back shortly. Just don't want to kill myself whilst i'm finally on the mend :sick:

I'll catch up with all the goings on with a cuppa later on (after cleaning the bathrooms :cry: )

Yay Piggy's back! :D

Hi All - just a quick post. Today is a good day (and its not even afternoon yet)! Made it through Wk5 Cardio and my WI saw another drop of 2lbs which met a number of mini-goals - another 1/2 stone off, 15% of my starting weight gone and - drum roll and trumpets - I'm into the 13 stone bracket. I had a little cry this morning - and then a big cry after Cardio!!

So to reward myself this afternoon I am going to sort through my big cupboard and see what shoes I have, what can be chucked and then I can buy a new pair of Boots without Mr Sue complaining I've got loads already! :)

Bravo sue :) excellent achievements :)

Sue wow that is fantastic, just like buses all coming at the same time lol You deserve new boots irrepective of how many shoes you have, look at what you have achieved :)

Bugs, 1lb for you as well, and I agree with Chick that you are doing really well with all you have on at the moment :)

Lady A good to hear you had twinges (in a nice way) lol

Hi desperate2beslim - is that cardio with the bells? that would be tough :)

Numnum will be great to have you back, even if its only from the sidelines while you get yourself better :) How many bathroomS you got!

Must run, just popped onto the net to send hubby some web links for my birthday wish list :) but had to have a peek on here first lol
Possibly taking him shopping his trousers are hanging off him - bloomin' kettlebells lol

*** please do not read while eating breakfast!!***

Well swingers, it's not even 9.30am and I've been up and done wk 6 resistance followed by core!! Very pleased as managed all resistance( with exception of half get ups) with mummy 7.5 bell!

Managed to so two sets of side butt elevators in core with 7.5 and final set with 5( I could barely do these a few weeks ago!)

Now for the gross part.... I have noticed since using my 7.5 that I sweat buckets through my hands!! To the extent that I feel the bell is gonna slip!! I had to stop and actually wash my hands a few times as they were sodden!! Disgusting I know but does anyone else find this? Maybe I should wear some gloves with a good grip?! Can anyone suggest any?

I'm away to have a nice brekkie of scrambled eggs now Im starving after that!

Just wk 6 cardio and that's round 1 done :)

Morning Chick - well done. Impressed you do 2 together and with your big bell.

I have also found sweating a problem on the hands and sometimes have to stop mid exercise and wipe my hands - got an old towel on standby. Maybe gloves would be a good idea. There's a good selection on ebay for all handsizes. :)

Morning sue

Glad to hear I'm not alone! Thanks I'll have a check on eBay.

Only reason I did the 2 was because I've had no motivation during the week! Should be finished wk 6 at this point! I really just want to do cardio today too so I can tick it off but I think that's probably a ridiculous idea!! Maybe I'll leave it until tonight and see if I can trick my body... Lol

I'll leave it till Friday, which is my WI before I take week 6 updated pics( hoping to shift Another lb or 2 by then) although people are probably sick of seeing my bits by now lol

Have a lovely Sunday swingers!

Oh I found the same thing yesterday, using my 5kg doing cardio wk 2 that I was losing grip of the bell cos my hands were sweating!! Kept thinking it was gonna fly through the window lol!!

Wow, hats of to you for doing both core AND resistance!! I have week 2 resistance to do, which I think I'll do today so I can tick off week 2 as completed... and if I'm not too dead maybe Fast Abs too.... lol!
I love your progress pics... they are so uplifting... the reason why i started this in the first place!!
...and I must admit.. before a work out... when I'm not sure if i have the energy... i tend to take a quick look at your progress pics to make me see that IT WORKS!!! lol xxx

Aw thanks Bugs, good to know I'm spurring you on - I do the same with Kron's photos lol It really does shut up the little devil on my shoulder telling me not to work out!!!

To be honest, core and resistance back to back are managable for me especially after doing cardio and resistance back to back - now THAT was HELL lol

You are doing a great job, keep it up :)

Okay, just did Resistance Week 2: so have completed week two and thought I'd take some progress pics, well, to see if there's any progress lol!

Here they are; I don't think they have very obvious differences... but the first one is from before week 1, and the second one is today from the front.

Then the next one is from week 1 and the other from today from the side. I think the side shows less of a protruding belly and more toned thighs... maybe... could just be the lighting lol!!! Or the weird camera angle (lol was taken on my phone, and didn't realise until I just uploaded it oop!)

Hoping after week 3 and 4 there will be a noticeable difference!! xx

Attachments

• front wk1 - wk2 kw.jpg
    front wk1 - wk2 kw.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 88
  • side wk1 - wk2.jpg
    side wk1 - wk2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 89
Hi bugs

I think you waist looks more nipped in on the front ones, especially on your left hand side! The side ones are hard to judge because of the angle and ones a bit further away but your tummy does look more pulled in and thighs look smaller. Try to give yourself a Marker to ensure you're standing at the same distance Away from the mirror each week! ( I use my rug!) I know it's very awkward trying to snap yourself and difficult to keep distance etc the same! I can see a difference, well done!

bugsbunny2000 said:
Okay, just did Resistance Week 2: so have completed week two and thought I'd take some progress pics, well, to see if there's any progress lol!

Here they are; I don't think they have very obvious differences... but the first one is from before week 1, and the second one is today from the front.

Then the next one is from week 1 and the other from today from the side. I think the side shows less of a protruding belly and more toned thighs... maybe... could just be the lighting lol!!! Or the weird camera angle (lol was taken on my phone, and didn't realise until I just uploaded it oop!)

Hoping after week 3 and 4 there will be a noticeable difference!! xx

Can definitely see a difference, your tummy is flatter and waist more defined :) lovely!

Awww thanks guys!! Yeah I agree, I forgot where I stood for the first pics lol... and didn't really see the difference until I uploaded em!! Will have to pick a place where I can stand each time so I get good pics!!

I thought that the top of my waist was a bit more defined... (hopefully the love handles will follow soon hehehe!!) xxx

It's a great feeling seeing results isn't it? Just think how good they'll be after 6 weeks :D

Back