Secret to shaping up

Yeas kron I think you have been an inspiration to us all. I am just going to start slowly getting technique done. The Angie millar DVD (thinks thats what she is called but it was early this morning when I was looking) seems to have had good reviews. I am tempted with that one. I will find the link and post it. I

Hiya, thanks for the replies. Your inch losses in a short space of time is fantastic! Really well done. Proof is in the pudding so to speak!

As soon as I can probably pay day but hopefully before I'll purchase the set from Ideal World.

Tron, thank you for starting this thread. I'd never heard of kettle bells before this. Led a sheltered life - lol! Reference Zumba, it's great but I'm still hiding at the back of the class at the moment - lol! I think what I like about it is there are people of all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels in one class.

Thank you to you all for sharing your progress, it's such a motivational to hear the success others are having.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your progress & I'll let you know when I've started with the bells.

My parcel has been delivered!!

Can't wait to start later!! xx

Core week 1 done!!

Nobody warned me about Mr Cheesy!! I don't care how cheesy he is if get great results!! xx

Core week 1 done!!

Nobody warned me about Mr Cheesy!! I don't care how cheesy he is if get great results!! xx

LOL at Mr Cheesy!!!!! Well done on completing your first core session. Are you planning cardio or resistance next?

Well after upping my kb to a 4kg my backside is well & truly aching today!!! Funny enough the rest of me is ok..just a slight tightness but OMG the pain in my backside!!! Oh well I guess its a case of no pain no gain!!!! :eek: Core for me next & I'm going to stick with the 4kg for that too

Hi eatwell
It certainly appears to have good reviews, I tought youwere looking at a different one, which said she used a dumbell - so if shes using a kettlebell go for it :)

GI Jane it was only my researching to find an exercise that I came across this, most people that compliment me on my body shape have no idea what a kettlebell is. I have heard some good things about zumba so i am glad you enjoy it. Keep us posted on how you get on with your zumba class

Hannah - yeah week 1 core 1 done :) Well he is canadian lol. But cant hold that against him he gets results

Hi Sweet - I love that tight feeling, lots better than that pain feeling lol. Your poor butt :) Keep up with you 4kg whenever you can it works you that bit harder. Core next - the fav :)

Not sure Sweet Pink - probably resistance, as I will do it at my nieces house on thursday.

Been printing off my progress chart and measurements page to track my changes.

Love my neat little 10lb kettlebell but think as I have been shredding I will need to get some heavier ones once I have mastered the basics. x

Has anyone done the shred and then the Kettleworx program - and if yes, how did your results compare?

Hi guys, I have ordered my kettleworxs set and am just waiting for it to arrive.. I have a wedding to go to on 27th august, do u think I can make a big difference to my bingo wings In that time if I follow the plan properly???? I'm also doing slimming world so hopefully will loose a bit of weight to x

Hi Hollie
You should see a difference all over, and from my experience my arms was one of the things I first noticed getting definition, and I had chubby arms :) I hated wearing short sleeves, now I think my shoulders and arms are very slim and toned
If your set comes with a 5lb bell, I would recommend getting a heavier one to use after a few weeks if you can as this will work your muscles harder and if you have a wedding to go to as a goal I would like you to see a difference. Get yourself measured up, take some photos, stick with s/w and get swinging :) once you get started and get the feel of the bell, I will post some arm kb exercises you can do after or in-between kettleworx if you want to add a bit extra workout to your arms
Postman postman don't be slow, be like elvis go man go lol sorry but it popped into my head

Hannah I know Sweet and Shazz do other workouts, so I am sure they will be able to help you out

Thanks for the advise kron, would appreciate the arm exercises when I'm ready..

Kettleworxs should start paying u commission as there sales have probably increased loads since this thread started lol :) your the reason why I bought the kettlebells as your results are awesome x

Lol yes I wish I had got shares or hired as a rep :)
My only regret is that it is a bit pricey, but as you get 18 workouts, it is quite cheap. I still use it at times, pick and mix - although I rarely picked cardio lol
I'm am so pleased you have been inspired, as I know you will get results

tempted to buy one of these to add to my "home gym"! i have a gym ball, resistance band, ab roller, 10kg weights and an ab roller. a kettlebell would just be so welcome!

got an exercise bike aswell but it dosent get used much

I did week 3 cardio yesterday. Already feeling the aches, but they are no where near what I had when I first started.

Kron: I really struggle with the punches, the bell hurts my wrist when it rests on it. Did you have this problem, or I am just a wuss, lol

Sweet: I know that bum pain so well!! Hope it goes quickly :)

Hanna: Well done on your first workout! Hope you don't suffer too much today. As for the difference between 30 day shred and this... Theres no comparison. I lost about 10" with the shred and it did tone me up, but my definition is so much better with Kettleworx already. I would recommend Kettleworx everytime over shred.

I felt ok until bent down to get washing out of a basket. Then I made an ugh noise and felt it!! Hee hee cant wait for my heavier KBs to arrive!!

Hi all

Gina, you could get one and throw some moves together to compliment everything else you do. I can say that muscle definition will be forthcoming, so its definatley not going to hurt - well not too much lol. If you do take the plunge, I have listed some basic moves to get the technique, and will happily provide some bootcamp moves to work towards :)

Shazz - I did say that the pain would get better :) but it is good your feeling it.
The punches are intense, I would suggest getting your baby bell out to do these, you will be able to work the move and complete the sets without putting so much pressure on your wrist, so drop down for that one exercise I used to drop down to my baby bell on a few

Hannah you will be doing more than 'ugh' when you get your heavier bell :) Its good that your feeling it on a light weight as it shows that the moves themselves work your muscles

I bought the Sarah lurie DVD to get me going. The other one was an america import and i wasnt sure it would work on my dvd player. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can get a week in before my holiday.

Hi eatwell this is great news, did u get it from amazon - they are normally really quick with post. Let us know when you get it. It is a good one as she explains technique, you get a minute rest between each exercise - needed sometimes lol I had a nice ache all over the next day and I had been doing the bells for 5 months :)

Yes from amazon and I got an email saying been dispatched. I mist take some measurements. Feel excited about starting.

Back