Secret to shaping up

Rissole76 said:
I actually wished they were a bit longer when they finished! Wash my mouth out!

Why not do it back to back ? lol! After wk 1 cardio I just laid face down on the floor for 5min when it finished!

Hey everyone!

Came across this thread early this morning and now not a bit of housework has been done lol I have been totally engrossed for hours!

This is just what I have been looking for. I have started running last week with the B210K app and have been looking for something to firm up the muscles (especially tummy after two c-sections, its more than a little bit flabby - and as for the mothers apron...well you get the idea lol)

Well, you've totally inspired me and I've ordered my kettleworx set from amazon and a 4kg kettle weight,

Bring it on :)

Welcome & you wont regret it!!! I totally get what youre saying. 3 kids in 4 years, the last of which was a c-section & needless to say I never thought my body would be the same again!!! Now I know it wont be the same as before kids... it will be better!!!!! There is soo much support & advice on this thread that even the pain is fun!!!

Good luck

Donzy84 said:
Why not do it back to back ? lol! After wk 1 cardio I just laid face down on the floor for 5min when it finished!

Lol! As I said I haven't done week one cardio, maybe I should keep my mouth shut till I do that one!! Hehehe

yep week 1 cardio is definitely the worst!!! I even preferred week 6 to it & was expecting it to be torture!!!!

Well the results of my inch loss from Kettleworx round 1 is a total of 14 inches broken down as follows

Waist 4"
Hips 4"
upper arms 1.5"
thigh 2.5"
above knee 2.5"

I've restarted again & added bust & back measurements in so will be interested to see how round 2 goes :rolleyes:

Sweet, what an amazing inch loss!!! WOW!! You should be so proud :D I can't wait to hear how everyone else is getting on with their inch losses!! Keep posting swingers :character00115:

Ps. What's an apron??!

Got my kettlenetics today and did the 20 mins basic. Not entirely sure I'm doing it right as I think I've pulled my back! Going to try the full 45 min workout tomorrow and am recording kettleworx on fitness tv, hopefully be able to follow a workout off there too!

Oh sparklepixie be careful with your workout tomorrow if you've pulled your back, don't want us being a swinger down :D

Thanks Gettingfit - I figured it was something like that but I've never heard that expression before!! Can't help you with the headaches as I've not suffered these during core but I do need to drink plenty of water during the Kettleworx sessions (to stop me feeling dehydrated which would lead to a headache for me) I'm doing core 3 tonight once my dinner has settled, is it a toughy?!

sweet, well done you!!!!! They are fantastic results! I hope you are very proud of yourself :)

Tomorrow I have the dreaded week 1 cardio again but this time with my 5kg :eek: I'm scared. All you hardcorers have done it already so prob think I'm a woofter :giggle: If you don't hear from me tomorrow please send someone to crowbar me off the floor!

Hello :)
My goodness everyones been busy

Sweet 14 inches gone what a fantastic result in 6 weeks :) and you know your going to keep losing them, you will be downsizing so quickly now, really pleased for you x

Hi Tan1a welcome to our thread :) Hope your dvds come soon and you join in with us all

hi Goodbye wobbles welcome to the bells they will whip your apron into shape :)

Rissole lol I think we all felt the same about the lift but crunch move. You can do the dvds every other day which will get you done in less than the 6 weeks,

Sue Core is our favourite, you will learn to love it lol I was exactly the same with the half sit ups, being rather barrel shaped at the time, I was rolling all over the place. You can be greedy and have both toning and weight loss, I did, diet is so important for getting those scale numbers down, but dont think about the numbers for the first couple of weeks

Numnum hope your feeling alot better today :) You will be fine doing cardio AGAIN lol you should know all the moves by now ;)

Cleogin I didnt take measurements or photos either - feel kinda cheated lol

Donzy heehee that floor can be so comforting after doing your first cardio :)

Gettingfit your headache might be a reulst of your illness? I dont really suffer from them, but if you think its down to exercise it may be your holding your breath which will give you pressure, or your being too tense. Try and keep your neck muscles loose, shoulders down dont scrunch, it it continues and you think its the hip thrust and crunch thats doing it let me know and I will give you another exercise to do in its place

Sparkledpixie yeah you got it, be careful, are you using the weight that comes with it?

Chick you should post the pics on the inspitational thread, I looked at them agiain and think you are looking extremely good :)

Hope I havent missed anyone out

Kron said:
Sparkledpixie yeah you got it, be careful, are you using the weight that comes with it?

out

Yeah used the 4lb weight that came with it, thought it'd be really easy but it's not!

My understanding is kettlenetics uses dance type movements, we all know that dancers are extremely toned and strong so there is no reason that incorporating a light bell shouldn't work. I am concerned if you have hurt yourself, we all pull something, even bending down to pick something up! Just take it easy next time, don't over stretch, esp when starting out, you are better off reducing your reps and getting technique right versus trying to keep up, if your doing a move and can feel pain in your back, stop doing it, or slowly doing the move making sure you have all your body parts as your being shown
Hope your feeling ok really soon x

Well I've gone and answered my own question about core 3! Those sitting figure 8's(passing bells under legs while sitting) are a KILLER!!! Thanks for the positive feedback Kron but i'm far too shy and retiring for that :eek: :D

Well having not been for a run for 2 weeks I went out this evening for what started to be a short run but I ended up doing 5k (which is great coz then I can count it as week 9 day 1 & get C25k finished) All I can say is that compared to cardio the run was a breeze!!!! I done about 10 minutes freestyle (lots of windmills :D) before hopping into the shower & am looking forward resistance tomorrow with that blasted daddy bell!!!! lol

Hi all, welcome newbies..you won't regret KB,I love it..I did resistance last night and it was ok..cardio is still the greatest sweet torture of all..:)
This thread keeps me going on days when I feel lowly and I don't want to move off my couch,but just reading thru,not necessarily posting keeps me motivated..I love this thread..
Everyone keep swinging the bells and stay safe..we dont want to spend the money for a new wardrobe on new furnitures... :):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sweet, there is no stopping you now!

I have just finished Week 1 kettleworx last week, still doing B210k (finish this week) and I woke up at stupid o'clock to fit Week 2 Core in this morning on a busy day.......loving the exercise.....wondering where the old exercise-phobic biggysmalls has got to?!? Hoping for results even marginally as impressive as all the ones I read on here. I will admit I don't seem to be in the zone so much food-wise. Have to sort that out!

Chick did Mr Cheesy kick your butt lol roll on next photos ;) you should be strutting your stuff :)

Sweet, there is no stopping you now!

I have just finished Week 1 kettleworx last week, still doing B210k (finish this week) and I woke up at stupid o'clock to fit Week 2 Core in this morning on a busy day.......loving the exercise.....wondering where the old exercise-phobic biggysmalls has got to?!? Hoping for results even marginally as impressive as all the ones I read on here. I will admit I don't seem to be in the zone so much food-wise. Have to sort that out!

I'm in 2 minds now about doing B210k now or continuing doing 5kms until next spring & starting B210k then. The only thing really stopping me is the time it takes to do it coz its closer to a 1 hour programme isnt it? At the sametime I would love to be able to run 10k :eek:

sweet pink said:
Well having not been for a run for 2 weeks I went out this evening for what started to be a short run but I ended up doing 5k (which is great coz then I can count it as week 9 day 1 & get C25k finished) All I can say is that compared to cardio the run was a breeze!!!! I done about 10 minutes freestyle (lots of windmills :D) before hopping into the shower & am looking forward resistance tomorrow with that blasted daddy bell!!!! lol

Sweet congrats on finishing c25k oooh are you doing double bell windmills yet, I am sure I remember someone thinking they were a bit tricky lol have fun with your 7.5 x

How do you do double windmills??? I havent tried them but I'm intrigued now :D

Yes he sure did! I actually found myself yelling out as I struggled to finish the last few reps of 3rd set 'hip thrust and crunch' :DFelt like one of those big muscle men you see at the gym(when I used to go) with all my grunting and groaning lol My aim is to look like the girl on kettleworx(Kimberley?) who wears the pink bellytop!!!LOL!!!:8855:

elejesu said:
Hi all, welcome newbies..you won't regret KB,I love it..I did resistance last night and it was ok..cardio is still the greatest sweet torture of all..:)
This thread keeps me going on days when I feel lowly and I don't want to move off my couch,but just reading thru,not necessarily posting keeps me motivated..I love this thread..
Everyone keep swinging the bells and stay safe..we dont want to spend the money for a new wardrobe on new furnitures... :):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Elejesu :) not sure I would call it sweet lol good to hear from you, I have to agree that this is the bestest thread x

Back