Secret to shaping up

biggysmalls said:
Sweet, there is no stopping you now!

I have just finished Week 1 kettleworx last week, still doing B210k (finish this week) and I woke up at stupid o'clock to fit Week 2 Core in this morning on a busy day.......loving the exercise.....wondering where the old exercise-phobic biggysmalls has got to?!? Hoping for results even marginally as impressive as all the ones I read on here. I will admit I don't seem to be in the zone so much food-wise. Have to sort that out!

Biggysmalls week 1 done :) very impressed with you getting up to get this in, well done. You must get your diet sorted, exercise cannot do the job on it's own and you are putting the time and effort into exercise so try make some good food choices :)

Double bell windmills uses the exact same movement with a bell in each hand, also incorporate low windmills where bell is in low hand, up hand empty
Do 10 sets of each :)

Chick lol keep an eye on Heather she appears in the advanced set and kicks Kimberleys butt lol a good grunt never hurt no one lol

Double bell windmills uses the exact same movement with a bell in each hand, also incorporate low windmills where bell is in low hand, up hand empty
Do 10 sets of each :)

I'll have to give them a go tomorrow :D

Chick lol keep an eye on Heather she appears in the advanced set and kicks Kimberleys butt lol a good grunt never hurt no one lol

I always think that the woman wearing the blue top with blonde hair has good form too. I'm soo envious of Kimberlys abs though!!!:eek:

She must eat a whole lettuce leaf a day lol she definitely has low body fat.

She must eat a whole lettuce leaf a day lol she definitely has low body fat.

LOL!!!!!! I'd just be glad to get rid of the apron (or the shrinking apron as I have renamed it!!!! )

Thanks everyone! What a warm welcome *blush*!

Motivation - tick
Inspiration - tick
Support - tick

Now just need mr postman to hurry up with my delivery. I want to get STARTED! :)

damn you and your week 2 Donzy!! I have week 1 to do again later ... :eek: I've decided to wait until after I've picked up eldest littley from school though. She started yesterday *sniff* and is on half days so I don't want to scare the other mums by turning up a sweating mass of redness and walking like John Wayne!

NumNumPigsBum said:
damn you and your week 2 Donzy!! I have week 1 to do again later ... :eek: I've decided to wait until after I've picked up eldest littley from school though. She started yesterday *sniff* and is on half days so I don't want to scare the other mums by turning up a sweating mass of redness and walking like John Wayne!

Why not just continue from wk 2 with new weight, I did most of wk 1 cardio with 5lb weight x

Because I'm a foolish trout and feel like I'm cheating! My aim is to be 1/3 buff by my holiday in October which is 9ish weeks away so I have time :) I have no idea how I'm going to measure my "buffness" yet though .... hmmm ponder ponder ...

Just finished week 2 core, will be doing resistance tomorrow I think, then week 3 cardio on Saturday (scared! Cardio really is tricky!)
Pleased today as I managed to do some extra reps- partly because I get so annoyed with him doing a lot less reps on one side, so I do more to even it up! :p

Clairebear1000 said:
Just finished week 2 core, will be doing resistance tomorrow I think, then week 3 cardio on Saturday (scared! Cardio really is tricky!)
Pleased today as I managed to do some extra reps- partly because I get so annoyed with him doing a lot less reps on one side, so I do more to even it up! :p

I always start one set with left side then second with right to even out x

Week 4 Resistance completed yesterday.....can't believe I am on week 4 already. Managed to carry it all out with my 6....but those lawnmowers are a killer, especially on circuit 2.:cry:

Core tomorrow :).....Cardio Saturday:(

Well done to all of Kron's Belles...keep up the good work
xx

Hi - well have to say I'm feeling an ache across my middle today. Its not hurting or painful but I can just feel it, if you know what I mean? Hopefully my muscles are waking up underneath the padding! Top of my backside also a bit sore but I think that's more to do with the rolling around on the floor than anything else. Clearly I need to do more rolling around on the floor (oh-er Matron)! :D

Quite looking forward to Resistance tomorrow. God what's wrong with me!! :eek:

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi - well have to say I'm feeling an ache across my middle today. Its not hurting or painful but I can just feel it, if you know what I mean? Hopefully my muscles are waking up underneath the padding! Top of my backside also a bit sore but I think that's more to do with the rolling around on the floor than anything else. Clearly I need to do more rolling around on the floor (oh-er Matron)! :D

Quite looking forward to Resistance tomorrow. God what's wrong with me!! :eek:

Me too, not sore as such just feel it in a nice way across my middle, or, if I stretch
In certain ways I feel it. Cardio tomorrow, eek!

Just done Resistance week 3.Feeling it in my arms and legs today.:)

Had to mute him as he annoys me.:D

I don't think that qualifies you for a pat on the back!! :D

Hi everyone! I lost 20lbs and just over 10inches all over when I used Kettleworx at the end of last year, and I'm going to start using that tried and trusted method again from tonight.

I really enjoyed using them the last time, but I have to say I don't mind Cardio-I prefer that over core!!! lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back