Secret to shaping up

Hi everyone

Finished work late booo so just had a quick snack so I can get to class :)

Glad to hear your all swinging - no pain no gain as my instructor yells at us all the time

I do like that 'achy' feeling, makes you know your doing something right.

Hi Stacy, welcome :) What have you done putting Mr Cheesy away after last time lol Great to hear your inch and lb loss from your previous go

Is it allowed to mute him lol

See you later x

Hi everyone! I lost 20lbs and just over 10inches all over when I used Kettleworx at the end of last year, and I'm going to start using that tried and trusted method again from tonight.

I really enjoyed using them the last time, but I have to say I don't mind Cardio-I prefer that over core!!! lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW! What a fantastic inch/weight loss, well done!:D

wash your mouth out stacy! Cardio has just had me in a pool of sweat on the living room floor with my 5.5month old shouting and laughing inanely at me. :cry: Mocked and heckled by a baby ... I have reached a new low!

(BTW Well done on your results last time, fantabulous work!!)

Class was hard lol he mixed it up and I preferred it, I think it was the eating to soon before made it difficult

Kettleworx cardio still scares me lol you cardio lovers are a mad lot ;)

Good luck, hope you enjoy your workouts tomorrow
I have WI so fingers crossed I am still in target

hi would just like to ask where your getting your dvds from i bought a cheap bell from sainsburys but have,t got a dvd yet is there any you can watch on the net?

paulaanne said:
hi would just like to ask where your getting your dvds from i bought a cheap bell from sainsburys but have,t got a dvd yet is there any you can watch on the net?

Hiya yeah kron posted some good you tube ones maybe about 10 pages back x

Have just realised I have not posted my results.
I was only a few lbs from goal, so wasn't expecting to lose a great deal.

I lost 5" altogether
B - 1"
W - 3"
T - 1"

I haven't included my weight as I go running as well.
I am so pleased with the results, 5" may not sound much, but I am between a size 8-10, so it's quite a lot for me. Thank you so much Kron :)

Fantastic results Sweet, you must be over the moon! Congrats on C25K!!!!

Have just realised I have not posted my results.
I was only a few lbs from goal, so wasn't expecting to lose a great deal.

I lost 5" altogether
B - 1"
W - 3"
T - 1"

I haven't included my weight as I go running as well.
I am so pleased with the results, 5" may not sound much, but I am between a size 8-10, so it's quite a lot for me. Thank you so much Kron :)

Fantastic results Sweet, you must be over the moon! Congrats on C25K!!!!

Well done. Excellent results Shazzabir :)

Hi Paulaanne

If you have SKY TV there is a fitness channel, there are some Kettleworx work-outs by Ryan - think it's prob very similar to whats on the dvds.

I bought my dvds from Amazon, they are quite pricey but SOOOOO worth it :) Three weeks in and i'm still not bored( which is a miracle for me!)

Good luck for WI Kron.

Shazz, those results are fantastic! Well done :D

Is anyone else gonna post some pics?! Pretty please! I'm feeling a bit exposed on my lonesome!

chickadee83 said:
Hi Paulaanne

If you have SKY TV there is a fitness channel by Ryan who does Kettleworx - think it's prob very similar to whats on the dvd's.

Good luck for WI Kron.

Is anyone else gonna post some pics?! Pretty please! I'm feeling a bit exposed on my lonesome!

I've taken my before ones but no noticeable diff yet (only just started week 2)

Well will look forward to seeing them Donzy :D

Wow this is a busy thread!! Lol

Thanks for the welcome :) I'm sad to say that the results I got last time are a thing of the past as I've really been struggling this year to get on track again. When I was doing Kettleworx the last time my mind was so focussed on my goal! I haven't been able to get it to focus that much again since! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you did it before you can most certainly do it again:D Keep stopping by here, everyone is very supportive and will hopefully help you get in that zone again!

I've taken some before pics too but no difference as of yet (Im at the same place as Donzy :)) I do have pics before I started SW and now? If you want to have an exposed buddy I'll post them :) x

Kron it was the windmill that did my back in this week, thought I'd been holding myself wrong! The moves on kettlenetics are the same... Halo, Russian twists, windmill... Quite pleased about that and yes it hurt yesterday. At body combat this afternoon, it's going to kill me!

Well that's Resistance done! I could have kissed my tv screen when there were only 2 sets. I was fully expecting Set 3 and then the magical "Cool Down" words appeared! :banana dancer::banana dancer: Found it ok, nowhere near as bad as Cardio but a bit harder than Core. Was delighted to see The Plank returning, although I can hold it for two sets with just a hint of seeing stars!

Hope everyone has a good day. Might check out see if I have the fitness channel. Assume I probably do somewhere amongst the plethera of rubbish that Sky put out!

Roll on Sunday and Wk 2 :eek:

Done round 2 of week1 resistance this morning & wondered why I didnt love resistance as much 1st time round. I managed all of it with my 7.5kg bell just had to drop to the 5kg for the punches which I'm ok about as I can now do them easily with the 5kg & I found them hard with it a few weeks back.

Sue I was waiting for the 3rd set too & thought that couldnt possibly be it but its always nice to see the words 'cool down' :D

chickadee83 said:
Hi Paulaanne

If you have SKY TV there is a fitness channel, there are some Kettleworx work-outs by Ryan - think it's prob very similar to whats on the dvds.

I bought my dvds from Amazon, they are quite pricey but SOOOOO worth it :) Three weeks in and i'm still not bored( which is a miracle for me!)

Good luck for WI Kron.

On the sky fitness channels I can only seem to fine the infomercial type ones, no workouts!? Am I looking on the wrong place? It's fitness tv?

Back