Secret to shaping up

You should hire a bike and cycle over the golden Gate bridge, so much fun :)

Didn't do core this morning did the 10min fast abs instead since going for a run tonight (well I say run, more like a quick walk) anyone done this DVD, I could not do those side lifts even without the weights my thunder thighs couldn't clear the floor x

Who is all doing the C25k? I have attempted "jogging" on numeroud occasions but i am rubbish! I also seem to have a mental block where I tell myself im not going to enjoy it therefore cut it short. I like walking and cycling though so I'm sure it's just a mental thing because I cant breathe and think I'm going to die :giggle: What is the C25k like?

Did week one core again today with the 5kg, I think I'm doing it wrong because it felt too easy. I know for a fact im doing the half gets ups wrong as I still use my arm and not my tummy muscles (norty). Looking forward to getting resistance out of the way on Sunday and then onto a new and exciting week 2 :)

I'll upload the pics in a sec ... Please be gentle with me. I am shy and retiring and not used to posting half nekkid pics of myself :ashamed0005:

Who is all doing the C25k? I have attempted "jogging" on numeroud occasions but i am rubbish! I also seem to have a mental block where I tell myself im not going to enjoy it therefore cut it short. I like walking and cycling though so I'm sure it's just a mental thing because I cant breathe and think I'm going to die :giggle: What is the C25k like?

Did week one core again today with the 5kg, I think I'm doing it wrong because it felt too easy. I know for a fact im doing the half gets ups wrong as I still use my arm and not my tummy muscles (norty). Looking forward to getting resistance out of the way on Sunday and then onto a new and exciting week 2 :)

I'll upload the pics in a sec ... Please be gentle with me. I am shy and retiring and not used to posting half nekkid pics of myself :ashamed0005:

I'm doing C25K, never been a running but am enjoying it, would love to be able to do the 5k by the end. It starts real easy and isn't too long only about 30min. i'm on day 6 (keep repeating days) and its 5 min walk to warm up then 1min jog 1.5min walk for about 5 times then a 5min walking cool down, and then it increases every couple of days (but just do at your pace), tonight is 1.5min run then 2min walk.

Can't wait to see your before and after picccies x

*deep breath* here we go

Before and During Pics.

Before was taken mid April when I started SW. During was taken just before I started Kettleworx. So timescale of 4 months, although I did take 1month off when hubby was on holiday because I was norty!:break_diet:So the progress is 3 months worth of SW.

Attachments

• front&pooch resize.jpg
    front&pooch resize.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 108
  • side&pooch resize.jpg
    side&pooch resize.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 112
  • P1010349 resize.jpg
    P1010349 resize.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 106
  • P1010348 resize.jpg
    P1010348 resize.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 116
I've even left the pooch of doom hanging free so I was looking at real results and not kidding myself. It is VILE! 3 kids in under 5 years is cruel to your body lol

You can def see the toning power of the kettlebell. Well done. I don't have the kettleworx DVDs but am doing my own sessions each day.
I also have done the c25k and have continued running since. I couldn't run to the bus stop before and now I miss it if I don't do it. I don't know what I will do when winter sets in as I do all my running outside. I am hoping my kbs will see me through.

I've even left the pooch of doom hanging free so I was looking at real results and not kidding myself. It is VILE! 3 kids in under 5 years is cruel to your body lol

Wow you can really tell a difference!!!! Fab results!!! You've spurred me on to put mine up after Kettleworx

You can def see the toning power of the kettlebell. Well done. I don't have the kettleworx DVDs but am doing my own sessions each day.
I also have done the c25k and have continued running since. I couldn't run to the bus stop before and now I miss it if I don't do it. I don't know what I will do when winter sets in as I do all my running outside. I am hoping my kbs will see me through.

That pic is before Kettleworx .. I'm hoping to be much more toned afterwards :)

Donzy84 said:
Didn't do core this morning did the 10min fast abs instead since going for a run tonight (well I say run, more like a quick walk) anyone done this DVD, I could not do those side lifts even without the weights my thunder thighs couldn't clear the floor x

I did this and couldnt do the side lifts either! Glad it isn't just me! :D

Cat Lover Sue- I agree with what someone else has said (sorry can't remember who!), that once you have done week 1 cardio, all the others seem to be the same sort of level. The intensity of the workout can be altered by the weight of your bell :)

Well I have to say week 4 cardio beat me this morning, only did set 1!!

For some reason my left knee kept clicking every time I did a squat and it was very off putting, no pain just lots of clicking also had no motivation whatsoever.

Went to the loo after to find out it's * week so wonder if that's why I have no energy lol..

Oh well will try again tonight I think!!

Numnum u can see a real difference in those pics.. Looking good :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:ashamed0005: shucks, thanks! Still a long way to go but it's nice to know i am deflating :)

Hi, I have been reading through some of the posts and wondered if anyone could give me some advice?

I had a baby 7 months ago and managed to get gestational diabetes while I was pregnant, resulting in me measuring 47 weeks at 37 weeks, you can imaging how big I got. Well I am now looking to find some workout or exercises to try and help tone up both upper and lower abdominal muscles and also my back to help improve my stomach and posture. I know that skin cant be reduce due to exercise so thats something I will have to live with. Oh Im also doing the Cambridge diet sole source to get a kick start on the weight loss so cant do any high impact stuff just yet. Any advice would be muchly appreciated :)

mumo4 said:
Hi, I have been reading through some of the posts and wondered if anyone could give me some advice?

I had a baby 7 months ago and managed to get gestational diabetes while I was pregnant, resulting in me measuring 47 weeks at 37 weeks, you can imaging how big I got. Well I am now looking to find some workout or exercises to try and help tone up both upper and lower abdominal muscles and also my back to help improve my stomach and posture. I know that skin cant be reduce due to exercise so thats something I will have to live with. Oh Im also doing the Cambridge diet sole source to get a kick start on the weight loss so cant do any high impact stuff just yet. Any advice would be muchly appreciated :)

I find that kettleworx really does focus on muscle tone, in all areas of the body, so it'd be good for your abs :)
The other thing is that the trainer focuses a lot on form and poster during the workouts, always reminds you "good posture, shoulders back, belly button in..." etc. So it would help you there too :)
Are kettlebells something you'd be interested in doing?

NumNumPigsBum said:

Wow! I can't believe how similar our body shapes actually are! My c-section apron is same as yours after two kiddies! You have really inspired me, I thought it would never shrink but you've proved it can :)

Hope my kettleworx arrive in post today.....

Wow! I can't believe how similar our body shapes actually are! My c-section apron is same as yours after two kiddies! You have really inspired me, I thought it would never shrink but you've proved it can :)

Hope my kettleworx arrive in post today.....

You certainly can do it :) If I can, anyone can! I'm glad I've started excercise at this point too as I personally think that diet can only get you so far. It can make you lose the weight but if you have no muscle tone under that weight then it's not going to look all that great being slim with a saggy body :giggle: I'm under no illusion though, I know that pooch will be hard to get rid of and I very much doubt I'll ever have a flat tummy but I can live with that, after all that's what Granny Knickers were made for, tucking your pooch in ;)

How old is your youngest? :) x

NumNumPigsBum said:
You certainly can do it :) If I can, anyone can! I'm glad I've started excercise at this point too as I personally think that diet can only get you so far. It can make you lose the weight but if you have no muscle tone under that weight then it's not going to look all that great being slim with a saggy body :giggle: I'm under no illusion though, I know that pooch will be hard to get rid of and I very much doubt I'll ever have a flat tummy but I can live with that, after all that's what Granny Knickers were made for, tucking your pooch in ;)

How old is your youngest? :) x

Lol Completely agree with you on the saggy body bit!

And yes, when the pooch is smaller it can definitely be disguised. At the minute though I still look 6 months pregnant and my youngest is 15 months :-( I find I look very bloated at top of belly and then sag from under belly button lol nice image hey lol

So I'm going to take a few before pictures today and hopefully I'll have the same success as you :) can only dream of it lol

Ok so I'm off for my run now around the park, sitting in the car park typing this lol

Hey NumNum you can really see the difference in the photos. Not only on your tum but also under your chin. Much more defined. Good on ya. :)

I wish I had photos before I started losing weight. Hubbie just took photos before I started Kettleworx and to be honest they are bad enough!! Would just have been nice for a proper weight loss journey record I suppose.

I haven't even got the excuse of kiddies - I'm just a biffa!! :cry::D

Can I go two whole days without my Ryan fix? Missing him already ;)

Yes I've done it & they are a killer but keep trying & you'll have them mastered in no time at all ;)

Back