Secret to shaping up

Hi rissole getting the Kettlebell bug :) I have listed a number of DVDs, some for about £10 and others a bit more expensive. I will find my previous posts and let you know
How much are you looking to spend? Most other DVDs give you 45 min workout, will this fit in?

apologies for my self indulgent post earlier :( I've given myself a kick up the rear end so hopefully I'm back on track!

Welcome all you new swingers, throw your car keys in the dish and let's get started ;) :giggle:

Oooh you saucy mare! :D I see you've cheered up! ;)

Claire hope you slept well :) how could you forget to put Mr Cheesy on lol

Numnum oooh how annoying 1lb being a bit resistant to leave you, what eating plan you on, my goodness you are a few stone lighter than when I started out :)

Donzy seeing a difference already that's fantastic, hope your taking progress pics :)

Sue hope your wearing those jeans to get some use out of them, they might get a bit baggy soon :)

Gettingfit a 1/4 lb still refusing to shift, how annoying.

Can I make a food suggestion for anyone struggling at the mo.
Eat 'clean' for a day or two, try having no gravies, sauces, dressings etc, if you must have a smidgen of something have a light Mayo or dressing.
I found that if I had a spectacular blow out, by having a couple of days with plain food really helped to bring the scale numbers down and could give a kick start to your body. Just a thought x

Oooh you saucy mare! :D I see you've cheered up! ;)

Whatever do you mean?! :angeldevil:

Claire hope you slept well :) how could you forget to put Mr Cheesy on lol

Numnum oooh how annoying 1lb being a bit resistant to leave you, what eating plan you on, my goodness you are a few stone lighter than when I started out :)

It is blooming annoying! My body is taunting me, evil thing! My goal was to be in the 10's for 5th of September so still everything to play for. If eating healthily doesnt work .. Laxatives it is :sick0019: I'm joking I promise!!

I was on EE, but then I decided to dabble in red and green. I think that's my downfall, I think I was eating too much. Back onto EE today for the next week so fingers crossed :)

Feel free to have a butchers at my diary, link is in my signature.

Sweet :) you are doing fantastic, you haven't been using your 7.5 too long and already mastering it, really proud of you x

gettingfitat50 said:
My youngest son had to catch the train today.What a weakling he couldn't lift the case into the car so I done it.You should of seen his face.:D

Lol would have loved to see that

Hi girlandthesea welcome to the swinging club :) a 2.5is quite light and I would recommend starting with a 5kg, but one of the benefits of a lighter bell it does break you in gently and gives you a chance to practice and work on technique, hope you find my links, any problems let me know, I think it was post number 178

I hope i haven't missed anyone, on my iPad which limits my viewing :)
Numnum will check out your diary and offer any advice I can

So I am getting ready for class tonight, hopefully we will do a mixed routine like he did last Wednesday, only trouble is my shoulders are a bit achy from my play with my 10 yesterday lol so will still be cursing him ;)

Hi Belles :)

Love having a sit down after my dinner to catch up with what is going on with everyone :)

Numnum sorry you didn't get results you were after but if you want you can swap me - I'll take your STS and yu can take my 0.75 lbs gain????!!! ;) Glad you're in a better mood now though :)

I feel I need to apologise, I think I was the one who started all the WI chat!! OOOPPPPS!! As Kron says, the scales will catch up we just need to keep the faith and remember how much of a sense of achievement we get from swining those bells!! I can walk up six flights of stairs to my flat with bags of shopping now and I don't feel like it's gonna kill me anymore!! RESULT!!!

Hope you enjoy Vegas Bugs, I went in 2008 and had a fab time!

Week 4 Resistance for me later when dinner has settle, can't wait, I find it really de-stressing after a hard days graft :)

Forgot to add earlier that I done fast abs today as well as week 2 core too so I might add the fast abs to the core from now as I'm not really breaking much sweat with core (I didnt think I would have ever said that a couple of months back!!!) I'm just back from a run too so this weight/inches is coming off!!!!!! :D

Hi Sweet

I'm gonna do the same with the core and fast abs together as I feel like I could use extra challenge :) Your a machine with all your exercising, well done!!

check all you guys out hammering through the exercises!! I only got the 3 dvds so no extras for me, booo. I have, however, pinched my sisters copy of Zumba for the Kinnect. I've never tried it before but I'll give it a bash on the days inbetween the bells. Try and get this wobbling mass of lard into a svelte stick of low fat marge!!

Enjoy class tonight Kron!!

Numnum Absolutely loving your drive. Giving zumba a go, that is supposed to be a good cardio workout :) Let me know how you get on

Had fun at class, yes was a puffy sweaty mess, but worth it ;)

Hi Chick no apologies needed :) As long as your not swinging those bags it will be fine lol wow you have to walk six flights that's a workout in itself lol
Hope you enjoy week 4

Sweet those short workouts are great for tagging on. I prefer the none sweaty exercises lol if you want sweaty you need cardio, I think I only used it a couple of times, I am definitely cardiophobic ;)

Sweet those short workouts are great for tagging on. I prefer the none sweaty exercises lol if you want sweaty you need cardio, I think I only used it a couple of times, I am definitely cardiophobic ;)

Cardio will never be my favourite though I do like to work up a sweat & feel like I have really worked out. Even on my run tonight I sped up for the last 500m just to challenge myself a bit more :eek: Maybe the cardio will grow on me ;)

Hi guys, does anyone know where I could buy just the fast abs and fast fat burn, by themselves. When I bought the DVDs I only bought the three set, ie core cardio and resistance, now I wish I bought them all!! Lol

Back