Secret to shaping up

Well....Ryan left me groaning!!;)

It was those side elevators that did it!!!

lol my hubby has a date with him friday hmmmmm :)

Found class a bit easy, some exercises were tough, but .... not sure if i am ready to take my 10 as dont think I would be able to complete a load of sets, could always take both bells, will see how i feel tomorrow lol

hee hee
i didnt do the side elevators lol just never got on with it, how did you get on

Yeah you could take both and switch when needed! Although would mean humphing them both to class...hope you have a car!
hahaha...Ryan sure does get about!

I can lift myself a couple of cms at most lol it's quite tricky to keep the bell balanced on your hip I did my best in the first 2 sets but by the 3rd set I collapsed in a heap!!! They must work wonders for the love handles though so I will persevere!

What's everyone elses best/worst moves so far?!

mine are....best- hip thrust and crunch/windscreen wipers. worst - side elevators/press-ups LOL no surprise there really!

Last edited:
OMG!!!:eek: Is that a great-grandaddy bell he is using!! How can he go that far down - I'd defo topple over!! He's got some GUNS LOL I'll need to fit in some of these bad boys for sure!!

Saw my parents last night, now bearing in mind I see them very regularly and Sunday was the time before that. Both commented on had I lost weight? even my dad who thinks I'm stupid to diet and I'm fine how I am, so normally avoids the topic ( dads eh :) ) anyway I told them both that I haven't lost any significant weight for months now it's all down to the bells. They couldn't believe it..... My mum was saying, you go in here, and here, and there is no excess here etc it cracked me up. Think it's coz I had work clothes on and they are used to seeing me in tomboy casual. Was still a great feeling as 5 weeks in an nobody has really noticed other than me. Cant wait for core 5 tonight.
Sorry for waffle just wanted to share :) Have a great day all xx

That's great cleo :) very pleased for you x

Ment to be doing wk 3 cardio this morn but gonna do it Tom as still ache real bad, think this partly down to resistance on tues, going for a run yest and chasing my daughter around a 10th trampoline (which reminds me, I really gotta work on my pelvic floor!!!! :) )

Usually do my kettleworx and c25k on same day, think this works better getting a full day of rest in.

Anyway hope all my belle swingers are doing well, any of you on MFP? If so feel free to friend me I'm under as donzy84 xxx

Donzy I agree with u on the pelvic floor exercises lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been a very norty swinger *hangs head in shame* Let's hope Mr.Cheesey will whoop my ass into shape today (swinger by name swinger by ....) On the plus side I bought size 14 tops and jeans yesterday and I was VERY excited! I haven't been a 14 in years. I was scared trying them on in case they didn't do up or if they clinged like cheap microwave film but they did and they didn't HOORAY!!

Right Mr.Cheesey ... gimme all you got (ooer) Wk 2 cardio :eek:

NumNumPigsBum said:
I have been a very norty swinger *hangs head in shame* Let's hope Mr.Cheesey will whoop my ass into shape today (swinger by name swinger by ....) On the plus side I bought size 14 tops and jeans yesterday and I was VERY excited! I haven't been a 14 in years. I was scared trying them on in case they didn't do up or if they clinged like cheap microwave film but they did and they didn't HOORAY!!

Right Mr.Cheesey ... gimme all you got (ooer) Wk 2 cardio :eek:

Mr Cheesey knew when I was bad and he proper punished me! (wk2 resistance) didn't find cardio "too" bad :)

I think I'm a bit addicted to my swinging! I do it every other day and think about it on my off days! What has happened to this no exercise unless it's a walk to the fridge kinda gal??!! Lol I even went to Tesco to get a bigger 7.5 kg bell so I could feel more burn on some of the exercises I find easier (not too many)! So tonight start week 3 with resistance, god help me, what if I can't walk tomorrow?! Wish me luck and if no one hears from me tomorrow, call for help! Lol

Hi Rissole, well done you!! I was thinking about getting a 7.5kg too - feel like could do with extra challenge on some of the exercises also!(Holiday in 4 weeks too so wanna up my game!) So did you just walk into Tesco and pick one up off the shelf or did you have to order it in or something??! Oh and hope you don't mind me asking but how much? Thanks :D

chickadee83 said:
Hi Rissole, well done you!! I was thinking about getting a 7.5kg too - feel like could do with extra challenge on some of the exercises also!(Holiday in 4 weeks too so wanna up my game!) So did you just walk into Tesco and pick one up off the shelf or did you have to order it in or something??! Oh and hope you don't mind me asking but how much? Thanks :D

Think I've seen them tesco direct £15? X

Evening All - well that's wk2 Resistance done and I really enjoyed it. Honest!:)

A few new moves learnt. Granted my balance could do with a bit of help but enjoyable all the same. I find a need a couple of beats to get my rythmn sorted out on the under the leg passing one but sustained no major bruising so all good.

Well that's week 2 down. Bring on Sunday and Wk3 Cardio :eek:

Ryan was pretty fresh so I don't think you guys gave him too much of a hard time!! :D

Hi Chick - my local Tescos (a big sized one) was selling 5kg and 7.5kg bells on their exercise section. The 7.5kg was £20. I'm using their 5kg and its decent quality.

Week 5 core done...... Was in 2 minds as I have a damn headache....... I can't resist that kettlebells fix lol. Wasn't too bad but my 6 is too heavy for me on the through the leg scissor thingies. Loved passing the bell round the body on one leg, even though I nearly fell over on set 1!!!

Back