Secret to shaping up

You know I gave my boss wk1 cardio to try out - I didn't mention that its hell on earth! Ha Ha Ha. She's gonna have a new found respect for me when she tries it over the weekend. :D

WI tomorrow morning. Have stuck to plan so fingers crossed. Also treated myself to a 7.5kg bell from Tescos this evening while they still had some left. Won't be able to use it for a lot of stuff but going to give it a go for the bog standard swinging. Might even try a few swings tomorrow.

And no Kron no workout pics. I look a bugger! :eek:

Honestly you could make a TV show out of my life .. If it can go wrong it will go wrong lol

Aye and it gives us a laugh! Glad you got back into the house though. :D

I wish they sold yellow bells with smiley faces like your picture Gettingfit :D

chickadee, I have the argos one & have no complaints about it :)

Kron, I do try to do one of the bonus dvds if I feel like there is a little fuel left in the tank after the workout. Funny enough the tanks empty after cardio but this week I have done abs after core & resistance. I really should have done fast fat burn but just felt like abs again :eek:

Thanks Sweet I'm leaning towards the Argos one I think. Have you got some piccies for us yet? ;)

not yet I'm afraid. Hoping to nab someones pics over the weekend but will definaitely get some up over the weekend

chickadee83 said:
Wondering if anyone has tried any of these bells and looking for advice/opinions on which would be the best to go for. I'm more concerned about it being easy to handle over price tbh! Thanks
Star Shaper Kettlebell - 7.5kg | Fitness Training | ASDA direct

One Body 7.5kg Kettlebell - Tesco.Direct

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9282788.htm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reebok-7-5kg-Grey-Kettlebell/dp/B001NJOQBG

I got the 5kg Tescos one and no complaints. The asda one looks very bulky, and I'd check the reebok one has a flat bottom because I've seen some with rounded bottoms so you can't stand then up x

chickadee83 said:
Wondering if anyone has tried any of these bells and looking for advice/opinions on which would be the best to go for. I'm more concerned about it being easy to handle over price tbh! Thanks
Star Shaper Kettlebell - 7.5kg | Fitness Training | ASDA direct

One Body 7.5kg Kettlebell - Tesco.Direct

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9282788.htm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reebok-7-5kg-Grey-Kettlebell/dp/B001NJOQBG

I had a look at the Asda one, it was MASSIVE!! As in I think it was really wide and would be difficult to handle. I bought the tesco one, if is fine, if I had any complaint it would be that the handle is quite thick and aimed at men, but otherwise good!

HiChick, think the Argos or tesco look less bulky with good sized handles for passing hand to hand

Thanks for advice Kron and everyone else :) have reserved Argos one so shall collect later :)

how exciting :) are you going to do cardio with it today :)

Offt dunno if I'd manAge cardio with it but I'll try! Was thinking more for core and parts of res!

Can i come back into the swinging fold now please? Again an horrific nights sleep .. got to sleep at 5.30am and was up again at 6.30am, hubby got in from work at 7.30 and stayed up for an extra 2 hours so i could sleep bless him. Anyway, despite hallucinating that I am a camel I put Mr Cheesey on and let him pound me with week 2 cardio. I know everyone says they found it easier than week 1 but in all honesty I found it pretty tough and now have a stonker of a headache. Off to drink lots of water and have some breakfast :D

So can I come home please?! :(

Welcome back numnum
Don't push yourself, you must be exhausted, so may need to leave Ryan alone, I know hard to resist :)
Good of hubby to help you catch up on your sleep, but sounds like you need more, so hope you manage to get another nap later x

Aww Piggy - what are you like! Perhaps a date with Mr Cheesy wasn't the best thing to do. Hopefully you'll get some well needed sleep soon!

Take care of yourself xxx

It definitely woke me up and gave me more energy in an "ooo i'm still alive" kind of way, rather than a "woohoo let's go run a marathon" kind of way so it's a good thing :) Going to attempt Zumba for the first time tomorrow. Perhaps I should use the beels as toning sticks? Sellotape a can of dried lentils to them to make them rattle? :giggle:

not yet I'm afraid. Hoping to nab someones pics over the weekend but will definaitely get some up over the weekend

Can't wait to see them!! :)

Just wanted to say the scales moved for me this morning as well. Not only that I moved out of the 200lb bracket and have slipped into the 100s! Delighted!!!! :bliss:

My goals over the next few weeks are to get into the 13 stone bracket (just 4 measly, teeny weeny pounds:D and continue swinging, using my new 7.5kg bell wherever I can manage it)!

I am SO thankful to have a forum like this and have folk I can chat with. Its really, really helped me with my motivation and I would have never in a million years found kettlebells. So thank you (Jeez filling up here, haven't been this emotional since I discovered Cathedral City 20g portions were only 3 Points - but joking aside you know what I mean :D).

Thanks peeps! xxxxxx :thankyou:

Loving your determination :) blue Peter moment coming I see lol

Back