Secret to shaping up

mama ooh 8kg ordered, loving it :)
Thats an early start, very determined and doing it in the woods! heehee
Hope the food side gets easier, great acheivement on losing a stone - all going in the right direction
I still go to buy big knickers now lol

That's me! Doing it and swinging lol

Gotta to keep it fresh! ;0)

Kron said:
mama ooh 8kg ordered, loving it :)
Thats an early start, very determined and doing it in the woods! heehee
Hope the food side gets easier, great acheivement on losing a stone - all going in the right direction
I still go to buy big knickers now lol

I can't imagine not wearing big knickers! What a fab weight loss, all my weight is on hips and thighs (someone actually called me a weeble once! And that was when I was thin!) so am really excited about my measure up tomorrow... X

Don't worry Donzy we will get your thighs toned up :)

Hi Kron,
Since starting Kbs, I managed to also get my hubby addicted. He normally goes to gym 5 days a week, but started doing the Kbs when I did and then bought his own heavier bell. He texted me this morning and said he was going to stop his gym membership and buy a heavier bell as he is loving it so much and feels like he's getting so much more buff (my words not his) just doing the bells!! But, he said theres only so much Hand Shandy (Ryan Shannahan) he can take, he doesn't like the aerobicy side of the workout, like the leg raise type things etc. So enough wafting!! Can you recommend a "MANLY" (think the VoiceOver man from Xfactor) DVD that is more aimed at men using heavier bells etc? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanx so much!!!

Evening All! Wow, soooo much to catch up on!! I've had a few busy days at work and had some stuff to catch up on in the evenings so not been online much!

Kron, your inch loss is amazing, you continue to inspire me :) Don't you just wish there was some way of keeping the inches on the bust but losing everywhere else?!! (Although not to the extent of looking like Jordan or someone!)

Mamma Mia, totally agree with you about exercise getting rid of stress, csn't believe you manage to do your pt sessions and then head to work! I'd be ready for a snooze again!

Getting fit i LOVE your pics, made me laugh, think I might decorate mines, bit of bling perhaps!!

Numnum, great achievement with the inch loss after such a short space of time!! Well done!

Donzy, I'm gonna check out that app, thanks for tip!

Well swingers I started week 5 today, did Core as wasn't really in mood for res today. Boy Oh Boy was core 5 tough!! The 7.5 kg adds a whole new dimension to it!!! Lovin' the rainbow adbs move but man it was hard going with mummy bell!! Managed to do most with the heavier bell but had to switch down on a couple. Not a good idea to get the bells out when the heating has been on full blast though!! Looked like a beetroot!!

Lol... Like a beetroot!

Well done though...
:0)
(That tickled me)

Also chickadee, ur right about the snooze. At the weekend I'm dead to the world by 11am! Lol

Am off for a radox bath now. Aching like an illegitimate child!

TTFN swingers (i love it here!)
X

Rissole my hubby won't use anything but 'Mr Canadian #^$¥X!!' he did start one of my abs sets then halfway thru stood up and did the core pass bell around the body instead lol this is his most fav one :)
Does he want a follow along type DVD, or manly advanced tutorial type showing techniques which he can then make his own routines?

Hi Chick you like the rainbows lol in my most hated list heehee, it's like starting again when you go up in weight, but after a couple of sessions it will become a lot more natural . Oooh not good having to put the heat on in August! Good luck with week 5 :)

Kron said:
Rissole my hubby won't use anything but 'Mr Canadian #^$¥X!!' he did start one of my abs sets then halfway thru stood up and did the core pass bell around the body instead lol this is his most fav one :)
Does he want a follow along type DVD, or manly advanced tutorial type showing techniques which he can then make his own routines?

Hi Chick you like the rainbows lol in my most hated list heehee, it's like starting again when you go up in weight, but after a couple of sessions it will become a lot more natural . Oooh not good having to put the heat on in August! Good luck with week 5 :)

He said he likes the DVD scenario like the kw one, but just wants some harder moves. Does the advanced set become much harder?

Kron, I liked the long arm sit up (was pleased I could do that :D) & the reverse but I found it tougher so gues my lower abs need more work!!!:eek: I found the lean back circle abs challenging but enjoyed trying & managing a few so at least thats something to work on & I definitely need more practice on my half get up as my form definitely wasnt as good as yours despite managing to get up!!!

Can we request some thigh blasters next?????? pretty please :p

The advanced has new moves and seemed to me was a quicker pace, I was knackered lol
With other dvds you don't get the number of workouts as you do with kw, they are either a set routine running for 45mins and up, they have a minute rest break after each set you do which normally comprises of one move, or short combo moves that has a few all over body workouts which can be done in 5 - 15mins
I have both types, I like that I can throw a workout in in 5 mins, and enjoy doing longer routines which gives a few more moves to complete

Yes thighs next lol
You do realise that this involves lunges, etc it's my wobbly area too, so perhaps this will spur me on :)

Looking forward to it!!!! Even the lunges :eek:

Kron, when I say I loved the rainbows I think I just loved the fact that they really challenged me if that makes sense! Kind of like Sue's love/hate relationship with the plank!! I get excited when there is a new move thrown in!!

Honestly my flat gets freezing!! It's an old tenement style building, no double glazing and Scottish weather is not a good combo lol Although at least swinging the bells will heat me up and keep costs down!! Im always cold anyway, go to bed with layers and layers on lol

Kron, when I say I loved the rainbows I think I just loved the fact that they really challenged me if that makes sense! Kind of like Sue's love/hate relationship with the plank!! I get excited when there is a new move thrown in!!

Honestly my flat gets freezing!! It's an old tenement style building, no double glazing and Scottish weather is not a good combo lol Although at least swinging the bells will heat me up and keep costs down!! Im always cold anyway, go to bed with layers and layers on lol

Chick, I hated the plank when I started but now I actually love it coz it gives me a wee breather!!!!! :eek:

LUNGES.......my most HATED!!!!! They are evil!

Back