Secret to shaping up

Bugs i just came across your photos - sorry i am normally on ipad and dont get to see any links, stats etc
You are a very pretty young woman, your bf's not bad either ;)
I know that KW will help your body shape and cannot wait to see progress pics.

Your sister must have a good fitness level doing kickboxing, that is one high impact cardio workout! Hope she enjoyed both! workouts and really hope your loving sisters as you may need to share your new bell lol
Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Bugs i just came across your photos - sorry i am normally on ipad and dont get to see any links, stats etc
You are a very pretty young woman, your bf's not bad either ;)
I know that KW will help your body shape and cannot wait to see progress pics.

Your sister must have a good fitness level doing kickboxing, that is one high impact cardio workout! Hope she enjoyed both! workouts and really hope your loving sisters as you may need to share your new bell lol
Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Awww *blush* thank you!! I won't tell him that, it'll go straight to his head hehe!! I can't wait either, after today's work out, I feel excited (yes, i cannot believe I just typed that in this context) about doing Resistance tomorrow! Even to lose a few inches here and there, and hopefully maybe still lose weight, i will be more than happy. I don't want to look like "Kimberley'' (week 1 core lol) but as long as I can feel beautiful, and start believing all the compliments people give me then I'll know i've reached my target :)

Yeah, she says she sweats buckets!! But my nephew does it and is on his brown belt, and my sister also spars alot. She has become very active in the last year, but her weightloss is still not consistent.... this is more to do with her diet. She falls off the SW waggon ALOT, and especially over the 6 weeks while kids have been off school. I'm sure she will be back on it soon... she's very competitive so when she sees me toning and losing weight, she will follow lol! Thanks Kron :) i'll post my results tomorrow morning! If it's a gain, then it's half deserved for stuffing my face last week and this week... just hope i've managed to pull it back by sticking to plan since weds lol xxx

Bugs enjoying exercise is more than half the battle which helps you keep it up. As much as we may curse Mr C I think it is safe to say that we 'enjoy' doing it, and when you start seeing inch loss how can that not keep you motivated :)

Sue - Ah good idea, I had a sports bra and cycling shorts on for Core wk 1 today and kept sticking to my mat - ouch! Note to self: where a longer top during the next one to avoid friction lol!

Waaaaahooooooo just completed Week One CORE and LOVED it!!! Really enjoyed the exercises... and felt it really is going to help my abs and love handles :) Bring on Resistance Week 1 tomorrow!! Is resistance a hit among you ladies? I thought core was more ''easier'' than cardio by a long shot!! I even spent the WHOLE workout using the 5kg without struggle :D :D :D

Feeling good (though it may change later when my body catches up lol)! Also sneakily jumped on the scales and it read 10st 9 & 3/4lbs.... fingers crossed for a happy weigh in tomorrow :eek:

Oh also my sister came round earlier while I was doing KB. She does kickboxing and SW too and is looking for another exercise so she did week 1 cardio (1 set) and week 1 core (set 1) lol! xx

Hi Bugs

Resistance is quite a favourite around here........I did week 6 last night and it was really really good.

Fingers crossed for your weigh in :)

oo look you're nearly finished cleogin! Can't wait to see your results :)

Gettingfit what an amazing inch loss!! I can see a difference in your pics...you have a line down the middle of your abs that you didn't have before( like from under your bust down middle to your belly button) I want a line like that :)

I had another loss today on scales! Yeeha! X

I agree. Oh he does bug me sometimes - I would prefer to see 'normal' people on there, tubby, sweating, out of breath... basically mirroring ME lol! But instead I have to watch Kimberley and Mr C lol ah well, once the inches melt away I'll not even notice those toned tanned lot on the screen... just be checkin out my new slimline reflection hahaha :)

Oooh i'm excited for Resistance then :) will do it tomorrow after WI. And thanks, fingers crossed it's not all bad news, eh :eek: And yes, you're at the end of the Kettleworx Journey... how has it been? Noticed the inches lost and your body change? Good luck for the last one :) and it's cardio *shudder* lol that is already giving me nightmares lol xxx

Hi Cleo :) gosh week 6 nearly done x

Numnum hope your feeling better

Chick great news on your weight loss :)

Bugs haha you will enjoy resistance altho i still prefer core

Addicted to that bell :)
Isn't it great when you put something on and it is loose. Have a touch of nibbles attack myself, but dinner is in the oven, I know good choice on this lovely warm day lol

Kron said:
Addicted to that bell :)
Isn't it great when you put something on and it is loose. Have a touch of nibbles attack myself, but dinner is in the oven, I know good choice on this lovely warm day lol

Just finished off week 4 with resistance :) yay! Really enjoyed it, glad he put some new moves in, I needed some excitement! (other than the potential for an appearance of his...manhood...) ;)

Yay I've ordered my kw from amazon. Can't wait to start.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Your swinging late Claire :) on the home stretch now starting week 5!

Ailly that's great news, amazon are so good with dispatching, so hope it comes soon :)

I did my first kb workout after a few weeks away and I found it challenging again. I have enjoyed reading and catching up with all your successes.

Well I have just done core and resistance 3. I have to admit to feeling really weak today and couldn't seem to give it my all :( Bit annoyed at myself to be honest. I can't seem to do any lunge moves at all as I have really weak knees and I'm terrified of dislocating them again so I just tend to step back and do the exercise which I know won't be bringing any results, Also the scissor moves in core when you pass the bell through your legs, I look like I've been sat on a horse for a month as my legs are so splayed. I must sit funny because I always get a really sore tailbone and have to stop half way through to move and then try again :mad: GRrrr silly feeble body!!!!

Hope the rest of you swingers are having a more fruitful day :)

Yeah Ailly on getting your dvd's on the way, how exciting!
Bunny, I'll need to go and oogle at your pics now that Kron has said there are some eye candy ;)

xx

Numnum don't be annoyed at yourself- you have to listen to your body and if that means taking it a bit easier then so be it! You can always really go for it next time when you feel you have more strength!
I agree with you about the scissors move- it's quite uncomfortable on the bottom and it hurts my back too- it's getting slightly less painful each time though which is a silver lining :)

I'm going to attempt to do both cardio and resistance today!( dum dum duuummmmmm!!!) might get one this am and one pm! Just want to beable to tick off week 5 :)

Hi eatwell good to hear from you, hope you had a great time away, did you go somewhere nice? It would be like starting again after taking a break, but i am sure it wont take too long to get back into it :)

Numnum core AND resistance! after you were feeling rough yesterday, no wonder you felt a bit weak, doing two workouts will be very challenging.
Lunges are very difficult normally which would be worse if you have weak knees, you should feel the strain in your thighs when lunging, if you lunge forward with your right the force should be thru your heel with the strain in your right thigh and buttock, if lunging the right leg back the left thigh will be taking the strain. You may find it easier just doing one side in each set, even if you get into a lunge position then just gently 'move' up and down keeping in the lunge position, squeezing the working thigh and not bringing the foot back to start - if that makes sense.
tail bone can be an awkward one, i get that once in a while it doesnt matter how you shift your body it is painfull. If it wouldnt traumatise the children grab a small soft toy and sit on it! I had a tiny cushion which i used and it really helped take the pain and discomfort away, in class I will just roll up a bit of my towel to use as padding.
Now we never said doing the scissors would be glamorous lol It took me absolutley ages to do these as it is your core muscles your working, but when these strengthen up it does get so much easier. I used to keep my heels on the floor and lift each leg up to pass through, it helped me keep my balance, i used to look like a weeble rolling sidewards and all over the place lol

Chick another two times a dayer lol good luck!

Haha eye candy? Not yet... maybe after week 4 on the KBs? :D

Oh but girls I am feeling it today. Unlike Cardio where I ached instantly, Core was a sneaky little so-and-so... I spent all day going ''I don't even ache, how good!!" for it to hit me last night. My back, my stomach/abs, my hips, the tops of my arms and my legs (from cardio though) all feel like they've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Noooo... but I feel a bit better this morning.

Really want to tick off Resistance this week before I start Uni on Monday... and maybe if I HAVE gained at WI (it looks to be about 1.5lb :( ) then it will give me more ambition to work harder to get this fat off for GOOD!

Half hour til W-Day.. i'm worried this week... fingers crossed!!

PS. Are there anything you can do to help ease the aches? Or is that asking for a miracle? Maybe muscle creams (like volterol is it?), or a hot bath? Someone said to eat protein after a workout to help make the muscles heal quicker? Just wondered if these are anything you guys have come across which help? xx

bugsbunny2000 said:
Haha eye candy? Not yet... maybe after week 4 on the KBs? :D

Oh but girls I am feeling it today. Unlike Cardio where I ached instantly, Core was a sneaky little so-and-so... I spent all day going ''I don't even ache, how good!!" for it to hit me last night. My back, my stomach/abs, my hips, the tops of my arms and my legs (from cardio though) all feel like they've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Noooo... but I feel a bit better this morning.

Really want to tick off Resistance this week before I start Uni on Monday... and maybe if I HAVE gained at WI (it looks to be about 1.5lb :( ) then it will give me more ambition to work harder to get this fat off for GOOD!

Half hour til W-Day.. i'm worried this week... fingers crossed!!

PS. Are there anything you can do to help ease the aches? Or is that asking for a miracle? Maybe muscle creams (like volterol is it?), or a hot bath? Someone said to eat protein after a workout to help make the muscles heal quicker? Just wondered if these are anything you guys have come across which help? xx

I find after the first couple of workouts u don't get the ache as much. But I love that ache coz it reminds me that I'm doing spmething and that it's working x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back