Secret to shaping up

Kron said:
Cleogin hope your feeling better, take it easy of you swing tonight if you have been unwell :) Hols in October are coming quick, I am getting far too jealous with all the holidays you re all taking!

Sweet I know the feeling about having a lazy weekend, even tho I had Friday off, Monday came round sooo quickly. Hope you have a great run tonight, but dont do all the ab exercises this time lol

Hugs for Ryan lol normally his ears are burning with all the cursing going on :)

I am not going to class tonight, hope to drag myself to do a dvd, but not looking to promising at the mo lol totm should be banned!

Hey Kron

Just finished!!!!! Week 6 cardio done :)

Boy was it hard, not sure if it's coz I'm still feeling a bit rough but I really struggled

Not taking away from my happy achievement of 6 weeks done!

Happy to start again but I want to concentrate a bit more on core and arms, legs etc so I'm going to mainly do resistance and core.

Poor you with TOTM hope you aren't suffering too much Hun x

cleogin ALL DONE :) You will have to let us know whether you have noticed a difference!

Thanks, its my hubby that suffers lol I have always had lots of pain and feel really exhausted - I thought at my age it would stop, but no still going strong! and the chocolate cravings just get worse :)

Well done on finishing week 6 Cleogin :) Here's to round 2!!!
I'm starting wk 6 this week( tonight hopefully!)
Hoping to see some stats or (even better pics from you soon) :D

Last edited:
Ever wonder what belles dream of...

image-1667651765.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy she is precious, how relaxed and content she is :)
I want one - no I don't lol, I will just have to wait to become a gran!

Chick hope you get week 6 started :)

Thanks everyone :)

Sadly no photos...... No real figures either with the tape measure. I can't have measured the right places because there is a clear difference and I am almost ready to call myself size 14! I now go in where i should do and my jelly belly has reduced significantly. Will do some measurements in the morning and see how it compares from when I finished Shred.

Once again big thanks to all the support on here ladies.
Keep up the good work x

Kron hope you're TOTM ain't too bad :/ really does put a damner on dieting/exercising lol. My sister during the week before her TOTM tends to eat everything in sight!! And then she tends to carry on during :( Mine give me crippling pain and sickness from the cramps... but I find it doesn't affect my cravings.. just want cuddles lol or a fight... so my OH tends to suffer with the mixed emotions lol! Bless em!

I started my PGCE today... knackered!! 7am til 6pm... but still came home, and gave Fast Fat Burn a whirl... now my body feels like wibbly wobbly jelly it really took it out of me lol!! But I tried :) and I feel a good sense of accomplishment. Now to start week 2 KW from Wednesday :)

Cleogin - congrats on completing them all... especially cardio *evil look just saying the word!* lol and even more when you're under the weather! So glad you can see differences between then and now!!

Hope everyone is well :) I feel like I've been away from Minimins for aaages cos of Uni today lol xx

Cleogin glad to hear you have noticed results :)

Bugs Fast fat burn after such a busy day, well done you and planning to start week 2 :)

Lol what can I say, I cannot wait to see these results, so why put it off :D
I don't think I've lost any inches or anything... not after one week... but just feeling really good in myself :) so feeling optimistic. Will try and leave measuring/taking progress pics until after the second week I think! Hopefully i'll have some losses to report back lol xx

Had a fab run in the rain tonight Kron with my new toy :D Feeling a bit knackered now though so will do the ab exercises tomorrow after resistance. I usually do core first in the week but have decided to juggle them round so that I'm not taking my eldest to ballet class all sweaty on fridays so I'll do core on fridays from now on ;)

totm is a pain (literally)!!! It has left my energy levels really low though I'm better now than I was over the weekend :mad:

sweet pink said:
Had a fab run in the rain tonight Kron with my new toy :D Feeling a bit knackered now though so will do the ab exercises tomorrow after resistance. I usually do core first in the week but have decided to juggle them round so that I'm not taking my eldest to ballet class all sweaty on fridays so I'll do core on fridays from now on ;)

totm is a pain (literally)!!! It has left my energy levels really low though I'm better now than I was over the weekend :mad:

I got caught in rain as well, have u finish c25k yet? I can't bring myself to do the 4min run!!! X

I got caught in rain as well, have u finish c25k yet? I can't bring myself to do the 4min run!!! X

Yeah I finished C25k & have just done week 1 of B210k (which is a killer!!) I used to panic every week abbout managing the longer runs but honestly you'll be fine. Just trust in the plan :)

Sweet it came! How exciting, it's going to be great to track your progress, it's a fantastic reward for all the work you have put in x
Have fun with resistance and freestyle abs tomorrow
Glad your feeling better :)

Go on Donzy you can do it :)

Gettingfit hope not, but know how evil mother nature can be!
Ooooh if only hubby knew you were swinging while he's away, especially when he forbade you lol

All this TOTM talk! Having PCOS for many years I have had 3 periods a year if I was lucky. And boy when they arrived, well lets just say I was like the Princess and the Pea sleeping on doubled over towels with bin bags in between the layers!! Not good. However, since my weight loss started in May I have had a period every ruddy month! And they are getting much more manageable now. Ain't bodies weird and wonderful!!

Night Swingers - date with Ryan tomorrow and Wk4 Core. :)

My new kettlercize DVD just turned, really excited!! I'm up to session 2, week 5 in kettleworx but might try this this afternoon!! Let you know how I get on!

Morning - wk4 Core done. Disappointed with myself that I couldn't do the side elevation things he introduced this session. The one where you are supposed to balance your bell on your hip. Tried them without the bell and managed a very wobbly one. By the 3rd rep I was starting to hurt my shoulder as I was using my arm to try and lift me - also I was rotating forwards - big belly pulling me over :).

Still on the plus side I did the warm up, cool down and 3rd set completely with my 7.5kg bell. Reckon I can do core completely now with the bigger bell so that's my aim for the last 2 core workouts.

Hiya GettingFit - I have been using my 5kg for everything except the punches and gunslinger where I have to go down to my 3kg. But I am now incorporating my big daddy 7.5kg where I can. Its a challenge and I can't see me moving from that one for quite some time!

Back