Secret to shaping up

I just LOVE your pink kettlebell!!!

Well I'm looking forward to week 4 resistance this afternoon after I get eldest daughter from school. Had to take the littlies this mornbing & get them winter coats & boots coz its absolutely freezing over here today:family2:

sweet pink said:
I just LOVE your pink kettlebell!!!

Well I'm looking forward to week 4 resistance this afternoon after I get eldest daughter from school. Had to take the littlies this mornbing & get them winter coats & boots coz its absolutely freezing over here today:family2:

Amazon- £15.00 I think :)

Thats week 4 resistance done & it felt easier. I'm wondering is it because I'm doing it in the afternoon rather than the mornings when I usually do them?? Has anyone else found a difference?

Thats week 4 resistance done & it felt easier. I'm wondering is it because I'm doing it in the afternoon rather than the mornings when I usually do them?? Has anyone else found a difference?
i'll let you know later! I was ment to do same workout this morning but ran out of time so doing when hubby gets in.

Just ordered 7.5kg maxi muscle bell (same as argos) got off ebay for £16 so saved me £4. Woop woop, love a bargain!!!!

Yet wk 4 complete!!! Resistance is def fav some good new moves tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good stuff. Doing it on Thursday evening after work. Can't believe we're nearly on wk5! :)

Quick question... I did week 1 fast fat burn last night.. and today my shins hurt when walking to uni or when I point my toes upwards. Is this normal? Or have i done something wrong during the workout which is causing the pain. Weds tomorrow, got a half day at uni so will be doing Core week 2 when I get in :) xxx

Picked up a 5kg bell today ready for when my DVDs arrive!! Ordered them yesterday so hopefully by the weekend!!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I do the 20 min sessions, does anyone know how many weight watchers activity points I will earn? :)

X

girlandthesea said:
Picked up a 5kg bell today ready for when my DVDs arrive!! Ordered them yesterday so hopefully by the weekend!!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when I do the 20 min sessions, does anyone know how many weight watchers activity points I will earn? :)

X

Ermm does it go by calories burnt? If so I put 180 but that's just a guestimate x

bugsbunny2000 said:
Quick question... I did week 1 fast fat burn last night.. and today my shins hurt when walking to uni or when I point my toes upwards. Is this normal? Or have i done something wrong during the workout which is causing the pain. Weds tomorrow, got a half day at uni so will be doing Core week 2 when I get in :) xxx

It could just be from using some new muscles? maybe you should have a day away from mr Cheesey to recover :) x

Thats what I put down too Donzy :)

Just wondering what sort of inch and weight loss people have had after completing the 6 week programme?

Shelliewoo, check out Chickadee's progress pics - they will amaze you!!!! (hence why I am here!) and of course Kron, and all the other brilliant ladies on this forum who swear by the KW programme :) xx

Donzy84. I think you're right. Doesn't help that while last week I could get away with doing KW then doing nothing all day, cept maybe shopping lol - this week I've started my PGCE at Uni so have to travel there and am there all day then travel back. Lots of walking about!! I think I'll give it a miss today because I really wanna see my OH as he's been in New York since Monday... UNLESS I get back before 3pm. Then i'm sure it won't hurt to give Core week 2 a go ;-) it's just so addictive in a very painful way lol xxx

Bugs, just wanted to say I know how time-consuming and exhausting PGCEs are so you're doing great to keep exercising. I'm a teacher and on Monday I was too tired to do much, but forced myself to do my Week 5 Core. Last night I was also wrecked, but did my run. Both times I felt so much better for having done my exercise (mentally). It really is a great stress-buster. The hardest part is finding the motivation for getting the trainers/arm bands on / mat out.

Aww thanks biggy :) I know, i mean dieting or exercise seems like the last thing on my mind. But (at the moment at least) it fits into place. I have to give praise to my OH because he is definitely coming second to both my PGCE and my fitness/dieting at the moment... so he is a trouper lol! I mean, i've only been doing the induction week so far, and even that is quite strenuous especially with all the travelling. But I knew what I was signing up for!

Good on for doing your workout/runs this week :D i know what you mean. Before and during I'm like "whyyyy" and then I feel so smug that I forced myself to do it. Keep thinking about the final product - a lean, fierce figure :) lol xxx

PS. I'm going to start week 2 Core today. My reward? Getting to see my poor OH this evening and having a delicious SW free EE Spag Bol (with veg!! hehe!) xx

Aaaaand done! Core week 2 completed. Though a bit gutted cos it's my favourite... but I couldn't face cardio mid-week. Save it for Friday when I get 2 days to recouperate (kinda lol)! Hahaha I was so confused when it said set 3... in my mind it was only 2. BUT, I did manage to hold my feet off the ground for the final rowing one... had to put em down for a bit during the first two sets! No pain no gain though :).... hopefully not too much pain tomorrow though! I still have 2 more days of uni lol
had a cheeky jump on the scales.. potentionally half a pound lighter... but 1) I don't trust my scales anymore since last week and 2) I have eaten today and it is late afternoon so will leave it to SW on Saturday to provide me with a truthful weight lol xxx

How come everyone else managed to post yesterday with minimins feeling poorly lol i managed to log on, then gave up!

wow lots of things happening

Rissole you got the kettlercise DVD, did you have a go yet?

Sue those side elevators are not nice! Glad to hear your getting on with your 7.5 and aiming to use it for the rest of your core workouts, hope you have a go with it on some of cardio and resistance :)

Gettingfit flying off tomorrow! Bet you cant wait. Hope you gave yourself a little break from swinging so your not too tired when hubby gets home ;)

Claire loving the pink bell, I have red, yellow, purple and blue, a pink would fit in nicely, but not sure I am ready for a 12 yet lol

Sweet I really dont like doing the bells in the morning, I find it quite a struggle as not eaten since the night before so it may have something to do with you having more food energy from eating during the day

Donzy that is a good price for a 7.5 :) poor postman lol. Glad you enjoyed week 4 resistance and got on with the new moves

girlandthe sea great news you got your bell. Each session will vary in amount of calories you burn, cardio will be higher than core for example. I would keep your points low, as you dont want to eat all the good work your putting in!

Hi shellie I cannot comment on how many inches I lost in the first 6 weeks, I never thought about doing measurements, there was shrinkage and body shaping which is why i continued with the bells. I continued to lose weight, but some people can experience a sts or small gain in the first couple of weeks, but it normally drops again soon after

Biggy work can get in the way of swinging some days, not so much the time moreso the effort after a hard day when the couch is beckoning lol Its good to hear you can get yourself motivated because as you say, you do feel so much better afterwards, and those inches, toning are not going to happen without some effort :)

Bugs you are doing so well starting the bells when starting your PGCE and all the travelling, esp as you have had a nice long break from it all. Dont worry about any aches, its only the bells finding muscles you never knew existed. Glad you got week 2 core done, and hope you have a great time when oh gets home :)

Back