Secret to shaping up

Morning Peeps - Illa - Ryan (aka Mr Cheesy) will grow on you!

Right that's me signing off for a few days. Have a fab weekend all! xx

Morning I did wk1 cardio last night managed the first set with the 7.5 then switched down. Am excited about final week. Well done everyone on the amazing results and welcome to all our nee swingers!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy look at those arms lol good your using your 7.5 more you go girl :)

Illa my hubby uses my 8 for kw, and keeps repeating the programme, refuses to do the advanced tho lol

Donzy what's the name of your plastic surgeon ? ;)
Kron I hope to convert my man so we can do it together, I think he would be pissed at me being fitter than him, wouldn't he ? ;) I've already managed to WEIGHT the same as he does and not 40 pounds more...;)

My Kettlexercise for women has arrived too this morning, it seems that life has decided I need to start sooner than intended ;)

Illa said:
Donzy what's the name of your plastic surgeon ? ;)
Kron I hope to convert my man so we can do it together, I think he would be pissed at me being fitter than him, wouldn't he ? ;) I've already managed to WEIGHT the same as he does and not 40 pounds more...;)

My Kettlexercise for women has arrived too this morning, it seems that life has decided I need to start sooner than intended ;)

Dr Frankenstein :) it's my goal for my hips and thighs to be smaller than my hubbies x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Help please kettlebell experts - I have inflamed an old back injury doing the 30 day shred.

I was fine doing kettkeworx - what KB technique DVD do you recommend? I want to get back to it but am really, really nervous about making my back worse not better. Also really anxious not to gain weight as this makes my back worse too!!

Illa my hubby started doing them after he saw the results i was getting, he works in a steel yard so not unfit and I can now kick his butt lol. Your deliveries have been really quick, when do you plan on doing the kettlercise dvd

Donzy I hope to get some thigh blaster moves done soon :)

Hannah sorry to hear you have hurt your back, do you know what exercise doing shred that you hurt it, what part of your back is painfull? The bells help strengthen muscles, but as with all exercise good form will help prevent injuries. Core work will help with lower back problems by building stronger ab and oblique muscles which help protect and strengthen
You can continue to lose weight without exercising by managing your dietary intake so dont pressure yourself if you need to take a bit of a break from working out x

Gettingfit welcome back, hope you had a fab time :) Got some good weather so hope you get all the holiday laundry done and dried

I'm still here, on Round 2 now and doing pretty much everything with a 7kg. Had no access to a dvd player yesterday so I did my own workout for about 20 minutes. Going to do Week 2 Core tonight though. Have eaten like a pig this last few days (excuses abound - work, visitors,...) but going to try and get back into the swing of things again now.
Good news is I can fit into some of my sister's dresses that before I couldn't have got on by miles. I can squeeze into them now and there's one in particular that I plan to wear to an event in three weeks time so if I keep kettlebelling, I'm hoping it'll will be a comfier fit.
xx

Hi :)
Just to let you know alcohol is bad lol still recovering from over indulgence Saturday ;)

Gettingfit hope you get back into sleep pattern soon and work went ok, reality bites lol. Ordered a 6 :) I think you will do great using it for swings and others that feel easy with your 5. Hope you feel up for a swing soon

Donzy :) how exciting, so near the finish line, such a difference from when you first started with your teeny bell, bet it feels like a feather now lol Really looking forward to hearing your results and overview x

Illa I shudder at the thought of shred lol good luck with it so you can get swinging :)

Biggy that dress will fit without the squeeze, you can do that in 3 weeks :) great fun having a dress up play and now you have a target to aim for!
How did you find your freestyle?

I didn't go to class tonight, bit disappointed and somehow had loads of housework things to catch up on from yesterday! Might get the energy or enough of a guilt trip to do something later lol

Hi there - sorry I didn't see this last night when you asked your question but seems you're sorted now. I got my set from Ideal World. Took a while to get delivered but a good price. As long as you have the Core, Cardio and Resistance DVDs then you're up and running with the 6 week programme. The Intro DVD is useful and contains a sample workout. If you do this you will have done Wk1 Cardio. Don't do what I did and do it and then start with Wk1 Cardio and find you've done the same one twice! :D

Which bell are you going to start off with?

Thanks for the reply. I still haven't ordered yet but just checked my bank account and have a little bit more money left than expected at this time of month :) so will order now.

Not sure what bell to start with, will probably go to sports direct this weekend and have a little play and see how they feel.

Toola welcome, must have taken ages to read thru this thread lol please don't let ordering systems put you off, as you have read the bells are so worth it :)

Bugs good to hear you got week 4 resistance done, nearly the weekend so will give you a lie in and a bit more time to swing :)

LOL - yes it did. I actually spent a day I should've been working reading the thread :eek:

It was my card that was the problem - I hadn't paid the bill LOL so am trying again tonight with another card.

I'd always seen kettle bells but weren't too sure what to do with them - had never heard of the kettleworx DVD so really pleased I found this thread.

Morning Swingers - I'm back from my long weekend in the Lake District. Very nice it was too - and very food heavy! Ooops! Anyway decided to get straight back to it and just finished Round 2 of Wk1 Cardio. I had forgotten what a killer it was. I am a red-faced ball of sweat. But I managed the punches with my 5kg so pretty pleased with that as last time round I was dropping down to my 3kg for those.

Have caught up on the thread and seems fairly quiet. I did laugh with Donzy's pic!

Hopefully my efforts this morning has gone some way to rid my body of the calories I put on with a massive piece of Sticky Toffee Pud. :)

I was going to start this ages ago but could never get motivated enough but finally I have started tonight!!!

Just done Cardio level 1 - oh my god that was tough, I am soooooo unfit!!!! :eek:

Toola you can do so many moves with a bell and I would suggest to start with 5kg or even a bit higher pending on fitness level. Have fun shopping :)

Sue welcome back, sounds like you had a lovely time :) Wk 1 cardio got you again lol at least you know it does get better ;)

Gettingfit hope you and Ryan have a great afternoon ;) has your new boss started yet

Vixs :) your not alone being a mess with week 1 cardio, it happened to us all lol it does get better I promise. What size bell do you have ;)

Back