Secret to shaping up

Don't worry gettingfit you will be back to where you were in a few sessions :) are you starting on round 2

Yeah Donzy :) results time soon! Hope you enjoyed x

If you ordered from amazon it will be here tomorrow lol and are you stil thinking about swinging with the new boss ;)

Vixs :) your not alone being a mess with week 1 cardio, it happened to us all lol it does get better I promise. What size bell do you have ;)

Got a 5lb one that came with the set and a 4kg one.

Used the 5lb one as I haven't exercised in a long time. I found it quite tough. :eek:

I bet your body was going what the heck lol which one are you doing next,, it takes a few sessions to get used to it :)

I feel stiff already!!! God knows what I will be like tomorrow!!

Ouch! But at least you will know that you have worked out!

Lol kettleworx saying of the day from Facebook...

Be nice to ur body... It's the only place u have to live (hahaha)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Viks - I did wk1 Cardio yesterday as well, but 2nd time around for me. My thighs are killing me this morning. Don't worry wk1 cardio really is the worst. You'll breeze though Core and Resistance by comparison! :)

Hello everyone,

I came across this thread this morning & I've been reading the posts every chance I get :)

I'm very impressed with peoples effort & results from using KB. I've had a good look on the Kettleworx website seeing what comes with the packages.

Will I get an all over body workout if I was to invest in them? Considering ordering them from Amazon.

Vixs hope your feeling ok today :)

Sue you too lol

Donzy so true lol I don't do Facebook is kw page worth looking at?

Gettingfit now that's what I call a box lol, I have the exact same yellow bell :) it didn't come in a huge box like that! Well they do say drink plenty when working out but that seems a bit extreme, enjoy your 6 :)

Hi Lisa welcome you will work your whole body and find muscles you never knew existed :) when I first started the only bit that didn't hurt were my ears lol it's not that bad, and will depend on your fitness level and weight of bell you use, I would recommend a 5 kg as a minimum to start

Heading off to class tonight, I know it's going to be hard work as didn't go Monday and it's quite warm, not that I am complaining about this late summer weather, but expecting to be a sweaty mess by the time I'm done lol

Hello to the kettlebell gang!!!

I've been a little bit AWOL on this thread for a long while and I'm thinking you've all been doing amazingly well.

I have started back today with kw week 5 resistance :) (after a 7 week break)!!!!
Very pleased with myself as I did it all using a 6kg bell as opposed to the 4kg I was using before. Have kept up with zumba and I've taken up a bit of swimming. Now to get back in the swing of things with kettleworx!! X

Girls, stick with it. I swear my arm muscles are getting suddenly more defined. Only noticed this recently! Happy days. Now I hope the rest of me changes dramatically ;)

Hi Biggy - good to hear. You're gonna look fab on your wedding day!

Well that's wk1 Core done. Smiled to myself thinking about the first time I did it and collapsing on the 2nd set plank with my face in my yoga mat! I can now do 3 planks and hold them - albeit with shaky legs on the 3rd one.

Has anyone noticed they have a stronger side? I can do the half get-ups no bother when the bell is in my right hand. But when its in my left hand I struggle much more. I alternate the hands to Ryan's instructions as well cause on the right hand you only get 3 and on the left hand you get about 8!

Have a good day everyone.

thanks, Sue.

Half get-ups......I don't know, they're weird, I think they are getting harder, not easier! Or maybe I'm doing them better, lol.

I still have to drop down from my 7.5 to my 5 for
1) passing under raised knees in seated position/scissors
2) kettlebell hold

Other than that, 7.5 is going great and in a few weeks I'll be looking for a 10kg.

I have being doing one kettlebells class a week in my local sports hall, I love the class but it is only on one evening a week, so I am going to get some bells and dvd's for at home.

After reading this thread I'm off to order my kettleworx dvds. :) and if anyone needs a kettlebell Argos has a special on at the moment, a 5kg for 4.99 which is a great price!:D

Aww I was like that. I started with Cardio and was in pain after a few hrs! Then a few days later did Core... thought "oh this is fine" and that night I couldn't move lol, i could feel every single muscle was in pain. muscles i didn't know i had lol!

But as the weeks go on... it hurts less! lol I promise! xx

I can really feel it in my thighs yesterday and today. Going to struggle tonight methinks.

Hi Viks - which one are you planning to do tonight - Core or Resistance?

Back