Secret to shaping up

Well if your thighs are still giving you gyp then I would go for Core. There's not much in Wk1 to trouble your thighs!

You will find them both a walk in the park compared to Week 1 Cardio. Having finished the programme I can verify, it's the most challenging of them all!

biggysmalls said:
You will find them both a walk in the park compared to Week 1 Cardio. Having finished the programme I can verify, it's the most challenging of them all!

I can second that!! Am just restarting kw and I was convinced wk 1 cardio was so bad coz I hadn't done kw before. Have literally just finished it and can confirm it's the hardest session of all the DVDs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My kettleworx DVDs have been dispatched 2 days ago. No tracker number provided mt ideal world though so cant trace through HDL.

And, no Argos near me have the 5kg bell in stock, will have to go to sports direct.

Cant wait to get started!

Toola-Roola said:
My kettleworx DVDs have been dispatched 2 days ago. No tracker number provided mt ideal world though so cant trace through HDL.

And, no Argos near me have the 5kg bell in stock, will have to go to sports direct.

Cant wait to get started!

I got mine from tesco x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sofartogo great to hear from you :) how did you find week 5 after your break, can't believe it's been 7 weeks! You go with your 6, keep swinging it works

Sue smiling after week 1 core, that's a first lol no more cursing at Ryan during the planks :)

Biggy your 7.5 showing good results :) I am sure by the end of round 2 you will see a lot more difference, and when you get your 10 and throw that in you will be as addicted as me lol

Sue smiling after week 1 cardio, that's a first lol and no cursing at Ryan doing planks :) my right side is definitely my stronger moreso in my arms as can manage pistols (1 leg squat!) evenly. I figured I could do 6 half get ups in the timeframe

Hi fatnomore welcome, great you have a class to go to, shame it's only once a week, but now you can swing at home too:)

Hi Bugs how are you? Memories... Lol I still remember that feeling when I first started:)

Vixs glad to hear you did core tonight, push through the first week, it starts to get better, your muscles are just freaking out at the mo lol

Donzy any results to share :) Great you started round 2 and for getting that one out of the way lol

Toola hope postman comes soon, and don't park your car to far away from the shop when you pick up your bell lol

Morning!!!!!

Here are my 6week updates as promised. Photos are in my album, if you can't access just friend me. Measurements don't really tell full story as you will see when you see the photos i was gobsmacked!!!!

Measurements (in CM i'm afraid)

Bust 1cm
Waist 4cm
Hips 10cm!!!!
Thighs 6cm!!!!
Arms (bicep) 2cm

Morning!!!!!

Here are my 6week updates as promised. Photos are in my album, if you can't access just friend me. Measurements don't really tell full story as you will see when you see the photos i was gobsmacked!!!!

Measurements (in CM i'm afraid)

Bust 1cm
Waist 4cm
Hips 10cm!!!!
Thighs 6cm!!!!
Arms (bicep) 2cm

Omg - Thats amazing 10cm from your hips!! Well done to you!

I cant see your pics, so going to add you if thats ok?

Donzy - I still can't see your pics, it says you haven't got any in your album?

Illa - I'll be starting this weekend or next week, depending on when the DVDs turn up

it kept crashing so am uploading here, have removed my head just in case :D oh I lost 9lb in the 6 weeks

(taken my half naked pics off now :D, will post again in 6 weeks!!!)

Last edited:
Fantastic Donzy! I can really see the difference and the definition around your tummy.

I measured yesterday but will take some pics in my undies as it really does help you to see.

OMG - I was just telling my OH that I can't wait for my kettleworx to arrive and he just walked in doing squats with the actual kitchen kettle LOL!

Donzy - you look fab girl. What a difference. You've got that nice hour-glass shape as well. Well done, glad you are so pleased. xx

Back