Secret to shaping up

Toola lol you sound disappointed :) did you go shopping and get your 5kg?

Just completed 10 mins fast fat loss and loved it.
I attempted 10 mins fast abs but couldn't do the plank my arms kept shaking or the part where you have to sit down and pass the bell through your legs in a figure of eight, I couldn't keep my legs off the floor nor on the rowing one so I did it with my legs bent but on the floor?

According to my HRM I also burnt 191 cals on both those dvd's but missed out the warm up on the fast abs.

Starting Core on Monday :eek:

Thankyou for that advice Kron, hopefully it will fix some damage to my back, I can imagine as the muscles strengthen it will get better.

I couldnt do the fat burner yesterday, Because I was out all day I ruined my diet and had KFC, I think it must of been a shock to the system because 6 hours later I was on the floor crippled in agony, my back went so I could only walk 5 steps a time and I was throwing up (must of been my IBS) it was pure agony so with that and having the ache from kettleworx I couldnt move. Today the IBS has gone but my knee pain has been really bad as well as muscle ache. Im in too minds if I should do the fat burner tonight or keep resting, but I really want to do it. I've only done the diet for 1 day since thurs and I weigh in on wed, I can't face putting on so early in the diet and after only just getting my half stone sticky and going into the 11s.

Last edited:
Susie25 said:
I attempted 10 mins fast abs but couldn't do the plank my arms kept shaking or the part where you have to sit down and pass the bell through your legs in a figure of eight, I couldn't keep my legs off the floor nor on the rowing one so I did it with my legs bent but on the floor?

According to my HRM I also burnt 191 cals on both those dvd's but missed out the warm up on the fast abs.

Was just coming on here to ask about the fast fat loss and fast abs one!! So its only a 10 min session? Might have a go at that tomorrow morning when I get home :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

:D thats the one I did on thurs (fast abs), I also used my knees, and the weaving was hard and my legs went everywhere so you are not alone hun, I wanted to know what is HRM? xx

Wk 2 Resistance done. Really love resistance!!!

OMG forgot to say i bashed my shin with the 7.5kg the other day!!! it kills!!!! i've a massive bruise as well!!! x

Got the implant in my left arm yesterday, hurts like a MF!! I'm debating wither to get my KB on, might need to wait till Monday :(

Susie glad you enjoyed it, what weight are you using? Sounds like you have a good stamina level but your core needs work lol it won't be long and your feet will be off the floor :) strength training has great calorie after burn as well, you keep burning calories long after your done in comparison to cardio workouts like aerobics, running etc

Cassy take it easy, your body has been through it! Bet you won't be getting KFC for a while! Don't fret, one off meal shouldn't ruin your chances of another loss, so get back on plan. Have a look at the link for basic exercises so you can swing safely :)

A hrm is a heart rate monitor and can let you know how long your training, heart rate, calories burned, etc

Welshtigger not planning to get home until the morning! Lol have fun

Donzy that must have hurt! Bell abuse :)

I am off to do some kb abs and a bit of freestyle swinging :)

Joanne you might want to let it settle down before your next session, never had one, and sounds like I am glad I don't!

Susie, sorry but forgot to ask how you got on yesterday at your appt

Thanks kron, Ive took some pretty strong meds which is giving the "drunk" effect so not sure if holding a 7kg ball of metal will be the best Idea, I could maybe do 2 of the workouts tomorrow, ive not been able to do the diet right today been feeling so rubbish ive nibbled on chicken this aft and just tried some crisps now so think I need to do a total start again tomorrow when ive had a good sleep.
The meds are probably the reason I didnt figure out what a HRM is lol feel silly now.

I've gotta say I love the kettleball stretches, letting the ball pull you arm muscles its amazing, I love a good stretch lol

Joanne you might want to let it settle down before your next session, never had one, and sounds like I am glad I don't!

Susie, sorry but forgot to ask how you got on yesterday at your appt

Its horrible lol

I'll wait till monday, arms pretty sore x

I had mine done on a friday Joanne and I didnt get over it till a week later (but im a total wimp!) I think it was the anasthetic(sp) more then the giant metal think in my arm, when the pain went away I bruised quite abit, and the doctor said it would only hurt for 48 hours! take it easy for now hun

No swinging for me today but planning on rounding off week2 round 2 tomorrow with the dreaded cardio :eek: Leaving for the airport about 1pm tomorrow so will catch up with you all when I get back on Thursday :)

I had mine done on a friday Joanne and I didnt get over it till a week later (but im a total wimp!) I think it was the anasthetic(sp) more then the giant metal think in my arm, when the pain went away I bruised quite abit, and the doctor said it would only hurt for 48 hours! take it easy for now hun

The anasthetic was the worst part! xx

Had a play with my 12 didn't take long to warm up with swings and managed windmills, couldn't do the half get ups lol my 8 felt really light after that!

Chick have a great trip and enjoy MR x

Those implants sound awful, hadnt realised they were metal!

See, mine isn't metal its a plastic rod.

Morning all :) Finished work at 7am, took dog for a walk, and then did Fast Abs and Fast Fat Burn back to back! Found some bits tough-like the other lady who posted yesterday-especially the plank and the hip bump ones-but did as much as I could manage and I guess it's better than doing nothing! Was quite sweaty too and after my shower I'm now sitting watching Gok Wan! I can already feel my stomach muscles and I get the feeling it'd gonna be painful when I get up later!! But hey ho-no pain no gain!! :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Joanne hope you're feeling a bit better today :)

Welshtigger I'm really impressed!! Fast abs is great I've not done it for ages!! I'm lying in bed coaxing myself into getting up to do cardio!! It's not working so far lol

Welshtigger you did good getting both done, hope the aches arent too bad, but does show that you have worked them. I need a Gok session, love watching his show :)

Chick haha thought you would have been up and pacing wanting the morning to whizz by so you can go get on your plane :)

Back