Secret to shaping up

hi all, just did week 1 core - it was a breeze compared to cardio!

suespain - well done on your amazing weight loss, what an achievement.

maggie - how was resistance? i decided to leave that until last.

toola roola - what a difference 3 weeks makes! i can't wait to see a difference with the tape measure.

Hi Guys, going to do core tomoro how did you find it Ceres, I Actually found resistance ok no where near as hard as cardio:eek: does each week get more difficult als i intend to do it 3 times a wk rather than every 2nd day

Hi Guys, going to do core tomoro how did you find it Ceres, I Actually found resistance ok no where near as hard as cardio:eek: does each week get more difficult als i intend to do it 3 times a wk rather than every 2nd day

hi Maggie - I promise you that nothing is worse than Cardio Wk1! Core has 3 sets though so don't be surprised when a 3rd set pops up.

As the weeks progress the workouts don't get harder and harder, there's just a few more new moves introduced which keep you challenged. Good Luck! xxx

hi maggie, i quite enjoyed core - it was nowhere near as hard as cardio.

sue - i did get a bit of a shock when 'set 3' popped up! having done week 1 cardio i was expecting 2 sets, got through all 3 though. how many sets in resistance? please tell me it's not 4!

i really ached after cardio - does core and resistance make you ache the next day too?

Only 2 sets in resistance :) Offft 4...can you imagine!!!! I think you'll really enjoy res- it seems to be a firm favourite!

thanks chickadee. yes, i think i'll enjoy resistance most too, i'm actually looking forward to it. i enjoyed core but the plank was a killer, i might have shouted at the tv............

Hi all
I only missed coming on here 1 day and loads to catch up with :)

Great work to everyone on week 1, if you survive cardio, you will breeze through the rest of it :) Expect red faces, a few aches and the desire to curse at Ryan as you start out, and you know your doing well lol

Quickly picking up on a few of the posts
Kimknees welcome. You will get on with Lurie, I have that one and she gives you a rest after each exercise :) you made a good choice going with your 6, will be tough in places but you will reap the rewards

Martin plyometrics for starting out when unfit! Some tough exercises there, you are a task master lol

Joanne hope you get your motivation, that is the hardest bit! Good luck x

Suespain great to hear you've got yourself a Christmas pressie, now just need to get it out the wrapper. Perhaps you can convince oh that you need to start it now as your Christmas pressie will be a littler version on the day lol

Toola very nice inch loss even if it is just 1/2lb on the scales, people can't see the number on the scales. Hope you get back on food plan, it all adds up :)

Sue Doing both fast abs and burn each session, that's great going, thought you were only going to do one. Haha you are paying the price of TGIs before you even get there!

I didn't go to class last night, moped on the couch, stupid star! So hoping will be going tomorrow, missing my swing lol

Week 5 Core done :) Thank goodness!! Ahhhh Ryan bugs me so much in week 5 when he introduces the rainbow abs and then starts singing a silly little song LOL It's defo a love/hate relationship we have ;)

The D Cardio sometime this week and then the home run with week 6!! Can't wait to take updated pics - really seeing a difference in my lower abs this time around and clothes are beginning to become even more loose :)

I have a confession.

Have been bad boy. Had kit kat and didnt train. Oh and a vodka and coke. woops.

Promise to be good tomorrow

how long did everyone ache for i still ache but not as bad

Don't ask me I couldn't sit down/stand up/walk downstairs and my legs felt like the knee was going to snap backwards for 7 days, so one day of pain for every minute lol!

As long as you're getting better that's good, drink plenty and exercise gently to avoid stiffness.
Feel better soon xxx

I have a confession.

Have been bad boy. Had kit kat and didnt train. Oh and a vodka and coke. woops.

Promise to be good tomorrow

Bad Martin! :whoopass:

Martin that was nothing I had: 2 celebrations, 2 Cadbury cookies, a mini Cadbury bar and fish and chips!!!!! Eek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Martin that was nothing I had: 2 celebrations, 2 Cadbury cookies, a mini Cadbury bar and fish and chips!!!!! Eek

Bet they tasted good though! :eatdrink051:

Donzy84 said:

Bless me Swingers as I synned mightily!
This last week I've had a slice of chocolate indulgence cheesecake, and then Saturday night hubby and I had half a vanilla baked cheesecake each as it was going out if date!!!!!!!!

Bless me Swingers as I synned mightily!
This last week I've had a slice of chocolate indulgence cheesecake, and then Saturday night hubby and I had half a vanilla baked cheesecake each as it was going out if date!!!!!!!!

dont worry, no calories if its going out of date!!!! :D

Now that's more like it! If your gonna go down, then go down in style...

I have been on x-trainer and walked the doggies tho. I've also got exams so studying and that's gotta be using brain calories.

Back